'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

Here are the very first pictures of Daniel Radcliffe on the London set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince taken late Thursday night!

Radcliffe, 18, and Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) were spotted sharing a laugh during a film break. Check out Gambon’s hilarious beard protector! The pair filmed the scene at Slughorn’s home in “Budleigh Babberton,” where Harry and Dumbledore and persuade the former Potionsmaster to return to Hogwarts to teach.

And be sure to peep the Dumbledore double (with glasses). He’s a smoker!

Half-Blood Prince is being directed by David Yates (Order of the Phoenix) and is scheduled to be released on November 21, 2008.

10+ pictures inside of from the London movie set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

harry potter half blood prince movie set 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All

parabéns vocês são um máximo!

sabe as vezes eu fico pensando porque…Tudo bem que eu sou uma garota inteligente, dizem que eu sou bonita, mas do que adianta tudo isso se eu não tenho as respostas para as minhas próprias perguntas?…Tudo de bom!Beijos gigi!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ 07/07/2008 at 11:18 pm

hey, just interrupted, your an ignorant butt. dont trash something youve never “wasted your time on”. you cant say anything because you havent taken the “time” to read or watch it. you cant have an opinion on something youve never gotten to now.

ruqayya ghany @ 07/26/2008 at 11:26 am

I can’t wait to see this movie! iT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

omg, like ruperts soo freaking cute cannot wait yay! :)

abdulsabur @ 08/04/2008 at 7:38 am

OMG HARRY POTTER MOVIE 6 cant wait i abs am a big fan avada kedavra

oh my when it comes out i am gettin

Rupert I LOVE YOU,you are the best…Daniel and Princess Emma too…I am from Serbia…In Serbia I love you tells VOLIM TE!!!

Nosssa!!!
Adorei as fotos desse novo filme sera que tera o mesmo impacto das fotos?
tumara que o filme seja de grandes espectativas para o ultimo!!!!
mas quem é lou por Harry Potter nunca vai deichar de ver tudos os filmes de novo!!!
muito bem deicho esse recadinho para vcs internaltas valeu!!!!
Me chamo William Fiorini e sou so Brasil!!!

i cant believe the new movie as bin posponed

ginny cullen @ 10/18/2008 at 11:56 am

OMG i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Daaaaaaan!!!!!!! HARRY POTTER 4EVER
I love Robert Pattinson/Edward

carool ♥ @ 11/06/2008 at 12:22 pm

heey peoples!!
from where you are??
i am from Brazil you know…

on where you are
when the movie will be on the cine’s??

onde vcs estão,
quando o filme vai estar nos cinemas??

Here on the Brazil will be on 07/2009

I CANT WAIT TO THE FILM!!!!!

I LOOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Caah (L) Harry Potter
♥_♥

dan’z so cute!!!!!! i just love him and that ronny-kid. can’t wait for da movie anymore!!!!!!!!!

zac would be awful as harry potter. looks do not matter always, you know!

emma, rupert n daniel are the perfect trio for the role, i must say! emma’s cute, i wanna be like her!

just cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!

just cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!
J.K. Rowling PLZ WHY did u STOP????

lynn paterson is a hotie @ 06/26/2009 at 2:14 pm

robert patterson just finishes the movie……………………………….
i cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#$$$$$$hgbdfhkj hzjkvnhn

lynn paterson is a hotie @ 06/26/2009 at 2:17 pm

@madie: @madie: robert is all mine

i love the movie and i want to get the book to.i really want to read it

Right after reading this posting, I pondered the exact same point that I invariably wonder about when scanning new blogs and forums. Just what do I believe about this? Precisely how should it impact me? This and extra posts on your weblog here definitely give some stuff to look at. I fundamentally ended up right here via Yahoo when I was initial performing some internet research for some course work that I have. Usually good times browsing through and I’m hopeful that you will maintain on writing new posts. Cheers!

Heyho, amazing entry! I will keep surfing your site ;)

68. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All