Paris Hilton Parties @ the Playboy Mansion

Paris Hilton Parties @ the Playboy Mansion

Paris Hilton parties with Larry Birkhead at the Playboy Mansion over the weekend.

Paris, 26, recently had her trip to Rwanda postponed, which will now take place in 2008. But don’t worry, her charity work will still go on!

“We were supposed to be going in November, but then the charity is doing restructuring and figuring things out,” Paris tells Extra. “It’s going to be for next year. I want to travel the world. I feel like there’s a lot I can do, and a lot I can do to help. I know [Rwanda] went through a lot of traumatic experiences, and I feel like if I go there, I can help save some people’s lives.”

Thanks to our friends at eNewsBuzz!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
piper, with a low @ 10/29/2007 at 6:58 pm

Oh wow…

Paris can personally save lives in Rwanda?

Hot d@mn… skip customs and fly her trick @$$ over there right now.

the_original_nika @ 10/29/2007 at 7:03 pm

shouldn´t larry be with his daughter.

Stupid scánk was supposed to be in Rwanda, wasn’t she? She ‘delayed’ trip for this?

wow,paris actually thinks she is saving the world by doinf supossed “charity” work.whats funny is she is going to get praised for this.

she is a pretty huge *****.

she said she was going change her act and going to a party at the playboy mansion isnt exactly a way to do so….

please…for the love of god…please stop giving precious space and airtime to this *****! she’s so full of ****.

the_original_nika @ 10/29/2007 at 7:32 pm

word #7.

i usually just go on here as a quick read on what is gonig on in this industry. Good photos and has top news when there is news. But for those of you who go on here and have trash talk to say…you are on a much lower level than what you say about the celebrities on here. It is lack of intelligence and maturity that cause problems.

This is not trashtalking, people say something to this girl because it is who she do. World needs to know that some celebs are scums. Paris is one of them. Now, tell me if I am wrong.

○Miley• @ 10/29/2007 at 8:00 pm

Argh!

WOW.

Could you look anymore like a ****? I’m shocked if she didn’t show up naked to the party.

blueangel @ 10/29/2007 at 8:20 pm

Paris and Larry make an ideal pair. They are both attention seeking whores.

Imagine Birkhead thinks this is his “real money shot”….perfectly dressed with his permanent twisted Halloween smile!

From the block @ 10/29/2007 at 8:33 pm

Paris is a effing liar. She just talks so much crap but in the end, it DOES MAKE HER look like an idiot.

Violets Auntie @ 10/29/2007 at 8:54 pm

I think the word for her is “irrelevant.”

#14 took the words right out of my mouth!

OH MY GOODNES..is the queen skunk and the druggie banger….disgusting…puke puke puke

eww. her charity must be just a stupid PR ploy. and larry has the wrong saber color.

Oh god, Paris. Shut up.

Buckeyegurl @ 10/30/2007 at 1:07 am

I’m so sick of these no talent bimbos and himbos being plastered all over ‘celeb’ websites. Also, if I see another pic of Kim Kardashian, or any of the Hills fu$cktards I’m going to puke!

And she is going to personally save lives?? Okkaaayyy.

Two ******. I’ve seen enough of both of them forever.

What? I can’t use the word s k a n k s ?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All