Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie (in Celine) arrives at the The International Women’s Media Foundation’s 18th Annual Courage in Journalism Awards held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Tuesday in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The awards, established in 1990, honor women journalists who have shown extraordinary character while reporting under duress.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie @ 2007 Journalism Awards

Posted to: Angelina Jolie

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • jessy

Why Cindy G doesn`t deny pregnancy rumors to shut up these blogs.all the blogs are taking about this.Cindy should deny it as soon as possible..

++++

So true. I guess its a matter of time if Cindy will put down the rumors or not. Look at Jennifer Lopez, she’s all pregnant & still no words about her prenancy from her, Marc Anthony or their publicists.

• ?

101 jessy

J.LO issue is different,she is pregnant and no one can deny it,but Angie doesn`t have any sign of pregnancy,so Cindy should deny it.before it goes out of hands.

• um

Why should Cindy care about those stupid blogs? ONly if cnn Abc and others were wondering then maybe, other than that there’s no one else to make a staemnt to.

• KK1

Glad to see Holly there.

Angie has BG and driver always now at work and when out at nite like Brad has BG and driver at work and when out at nite like when Brad attended the Hollywood Awards last week. Safety first. I think that girl grabbing Brad in Venice has had an effect in terms of way increased security. That I can certainly understand.

Love this RC, only women in the spotlight.

• T&l

thanks Whole Truth. I am wondering what she was talking about to CNN and AP – i guess we’ll find out soon enough. Night everyone.

• juju
  • http://msn.com gena

Love Angie. The “Wanted” trailer is an a**kicker! It will be great. Seems like anyone who liked “Matrix” will like this movie! Angie looks great on the train and car scenes. Didn’t know she was that flexible.

Saw Billy the BG in one of the pictures behind Angie.

I like her so much! So glad she is happy!

• anon

I just checked out the newsites and they are all ablaze with the pregnanc rumors. They will all spin the story to fit their slant on news.

My thing is that why is this a big rumor? what does that say about our news media?

IGNORE TROLLS

IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS
    IGNORE TROLLS

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I guess not

102 ? : 10/31/2007 at 1:29 am

I guess Cindy don’t want to deny it so haters/trolls like you will be thinking of it day and night and make you all miserable LOL!!

• jim

^^^good one.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

I see the trolls are here with their usual drivel. :lol:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

111 I guess not : 10/31/2007 at 1:37 am

102 ? : 10/31/2007 at 1:29 am

____________________________________________

Now that’s what I’m talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Jackee

You know what? Cindy ONLY responds to things that are important and to misinformation. She is a professional and is not expected to jump and respond to every little morsel of false or questionable information. That’s not her job. No one should be bothering her every little minute aksing her to have a respnse to someting. I mean really…..Everyone must start acting like adults and be more sophisticated than that.

• MMS

the trailer looks awesome…she is so kick-ass!!!
    i’ve noticed her movie trailers always use her as the main attraction whether she is the lead or not (beowulf etc…)!!!
    so much for the theory that studios don’t want aj in their movies!

• ugh

How much you wanna bet that CNN & AP asked her some stupid question that had nothing to do with the evening?

• Meg

zero respect for this woman.

• ?

116 ugh

LIKE ALWAYS,HOW MANY KIDS YOU AND BRAD WANT? :lol:

• yes indeed

114 Jackee

Thank you. If a response is made it will be when they want to make one.

• anon

117 Meg : 10/31/2007 at 1:45 am

Too bad for you.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

117 Meg : 10/31/2007 at 1:45 am
    ________________________________________________

Do you think she has any respect for you? BWAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

• LOL

yep journalism to write good stuff about her. But come on how professional are journalists these days? only a few have integrity.

Angie has a lot to make up for due to all her sinning.
    The real saints are the ones not shown on tv or so public with their good deeds.

• hahaha

117 Meg

You have zero respect for yourself. Just look in the mirror loser.

• editha

Funny, all of a sudden an influx of hater with different & new names in few minutes interval in this time of the night where most people are asleep.

Seemed “black” is here again. riiiight?

meg=katy=ho=riiight=BLACK

• ?

122 LOL

don`t tell,you think it is Angie`s fault?

• Mr and Mrs Smith

122 LOL : 10/31/2007 at 1:48 am
    __________________________________________

God, is that you? No? For a minute there I thought it was you. But then it can’t be you because you are the one who said, LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

• jackee

This is why I have no problem with other actresses who may be PG and have not said anything. They will do it when THEY feel like it, not the other way around. They control their own lives and do as they please when they want. That’s what normal adults do. I would assume most adults on here do the same and not let others dictate how you should live your life.

• ?

126 Mr and Mrs Smith

:lol: :lol:

• hahaha

122 LOL

Seems you forgot something-

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”.

Are you saying you are sinless, that you are perfect?

Hardly. Stick your head back in your hole in the ground. Your fellow snakes miss you.

• LOL at LOL

Like yourself? Give me a friggin break. Let us see who is not a sinner in this thread. I guess LOL will be the worst sinner here trying to judge people he/she/it do not even personally know. Are you God by any chaance, if not, your rant is just garbage.

• jackee

I feel sorry for people who cave in to pressures outside to live a certain way. Very sad. Whenever you feel trapped like that, tap into the child in you and remember what your dreams were as a young person. The dreams may have changed but the desire to live on your own terms is still there.

• micro

I have much, much respect for Brad and Angie.

I’m so glad they support and love each other.

I wish them and their children, the BEST.

• SKANKISTON!

It looks like that hag from Denmark is here using the F the Jolie pitts once again. I am sure she’s the lone hater here with different names. You know what Jennifer Aniston can go to hell too I hate that idiot TV hag!

• sarah from asia

122 LOL

I`m sure you are sinner than any one else here.

• LOL

so fake.a lot to make up for her whoring.

real saints and charitable people dont show off in public.

• amazing

She looks beautiful but with 5 or 10 more lbs she would look out of this world amazing again.

• guli

117 Meg : 10/31/2007 at 1:45 am
    zero respect for this woman.

“““““““““““““““
    Well honey bunch you are here at this hour to show your hatered at a woman you don’t know, BTW almost everyone with a few brain cells admire and respect her. So you are the one who is so pathetic that no one has any respect for you…. fcuk zero respect actually it is below xero for you hun:-)

• yawn

136 LOL : 10/31/2007 at 1:58 am

Honey she is just living her life. what’s your problem? You act like she was that poor excuse of a woman called chinmeister.

• schlumberger

She is lovely. Congratulations, Angie !!!

Thank you for your kindness. Keep up the good work.

You and Brad and the children will always be in my prayers.

• luvangie4ever

Such a beauty. :D She looks so radiant and so polished.

• Sexy mama

OMG she looks great! I hope she is pregnant. She makes a great mom.
    I know a lot of Hollywood would love to have her at their events but she’s keeping the list down to professional and projects close to her heart.

Where’s Brad? I miss that hunka hunk of a man.

• sarah from asia

136 LOL

This just show you are one jealous woman,again people who doesn`t do anything,are criticizing people who are trying to make difference in the world.If this doesn`t call jealousy,what should we call it? :roll:

hey LOL!!! get up from your big butt,and show us what you did and are doing for this world!!!

• lauri

Maybe LOL thought she’s getting an award. My god, Angie’s just presenting an award not getting it, why this 1 hater with multiple names are losing her sh-it over it.

Sometimes I wonder what’s inside the brains of these stupid Aniston fans. .

• Janetan

sigh….at perez site they all insult her like….

• sarah from asia

144 lauri

because she knows,Angie is up for many award,next month she will recieve an award and in Feb she again will recieve another award.and it is just begin,so she should start bashing her at this time,because situation is getting worse for her. :lol:

• Okay?

I love how this story is strictly a fan story. This award is very obscure and should have no reason to pop up in a gossip blog. Let’s see how many places this story turns up at. Remember this is a non news story because she’s presenting an award.

• sarah from asia

144 Janetan

go back to perez or FF,They need you. :lol:

you insult her for what?being a good human,being good mother,being good partner,being good in everything?for which one these things? :)

• question

What award is Angie receiving next month?

• Pretty but …

*sigh* I guess I’m the only fan who sees it or is willing to acknoweledge it. She’s beautiful but her face looks very gaunt. Sadly, I don’t think she’ll gain any more weight. This is her normal weight. She probably gained back 5 to 7 pounds since the Good Shepard premeire. I wish she would do a movie where it was required for her to gain like 20 pounds. She would look gorgeous. Oh well, I guess.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

144 Janetan : 10/31/2007 at 2:07 am

sigh….at perez site they all insult her like….
    _____________________________________________

That’s nothing new. They’ve done it for 3 straight years and by what I’m seeing, it hasn’t changed a damn thing in Angie’s life. So, let them continue. They choose to hate, we choose to love. :)