Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie (in Celine) arrives at the The International Women’s Media Foundation’s 18th Annual Courage in Journalism Awards held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Tuesday in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The awards, established in 1990, honor women journalists who have shown extraordinary character while reporting under duress.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie @ 2007 Journalism Awards

• Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All
Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/31/2007 at 1:49 am

122 LOL : 10/31/2007 at 1:48 am
__________________________________________

God, is that you? No? For a minute there I thought it was you. But then it can’t be you because you are the one who said, LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

This is why I have no problem with other actresses who may be PG and have not said anything. They will do it when THEY feel like it, not the other way around. They control their own lives and do as they please when they want. That’s what normal adults do. I would assume most adults on here do the same and not let others dictate how you should live your life.

126 Mr and Mrs Smith

:lol: :lol:

122 LOL

Seems you forgot something-

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”.

Are you saying you are sinless, that you are perfect?

Hardly. Stick your head back in your hole in the ground. Your fellow snakes miss you.

LOL at LOL @ 10/31/2007 at 1:53 am

Like yourself? Give me a friggin break. Let us see who is not a sinner in this thread. I guess LOL will be the worst sinner here trying to judge people he/she/it do not even personally know. Are you God by any chaance, if not, your rant is just garbage.

I feel sorry for people who cave in to pressures outside to live a certain way. Very sad. Whenever you feel trapped like that, tap into the child in you and remember what your dreams were as a young person. The dreams may have changed but the desire to live on your own terms is still there.

I have much, much respect for Brad and Angie.

I’m so glad they support and love each other.

I wish them and their children, the BEST.

SKANKISTON! @ 10/31/2007 at 1:57 am

It looks like that hag from Denmark is here using the F the Jolie pitts once again. I am sure she’s the lone hater here with different names. You know what Jennifer Aniston can go to hell too I hate that idiot TV hag!

sarah from asia @ 10/31/2007 at 1:58 am

122 LOL

I`m sure you are sinner than any one else here.

so fake.a lot to make up for her whoring.

real saints and charitable people dont show off in public.

She looks beautiful but with 5 or 10 more lbs she would look out of this world amazing again.

117 Meg : 10/31/2007 at 1:45 am
zero respect for this woman.

“““““““““““““““
Well honey bunch you are here at this hour to show your hatered at a woman you don’t know, BTW almost everyone with a few brain cells admire and respect her. So you are the one who is so pathetic that no one has any respect for you…. fcuk zero respect actually it is below xero for you hun:-)

136 LOL : 10/31/2007 at 1:58 am

Honey she is just living her life. what’s your problem? You act like she was that poor excuse of a woman called chinmeister.

schlumberger @ 10/31/2007 at 2:03 am

She is lovely. Congratulations, Angie !!!

Thank you for your kindness. Keep up the good work.

You and Brad and the children will always be in my prayers.

luvangie4ever @ 10/31/2007 at 2:03 am

Such a beauty. :D She looks so radiant and so polished.

Sexy mama @ 10/31/2007 at 2:04 am

OMG she looks great! I hope she is pregnant. She makes a great mom.
I know a lot of Hollywood would love to have her at their events but she’s keeping the list down to professional and projects close to her heart.

Where’s Brad? I miss that hunka hunk of a man.

sarah from asia @ 10/31/2007 at 2:04 am

136 LOL

This just show you are one jealous woman,again people who doesn`t do anything,are criticizing people who are trying to make difference in the world.If this doesn`t call jealousy,what should we call it? :roll:

hey LOL!!! get up from your big butt,and show us what you did and are doing for this world!!!

Maybe LOL thought she’s getting an award. My god, Angie’s just presenting an award not getting it, why this 1 hater with multiple names are losing her sh-it over it.

Sometimes I wonder what’s inside the brains of these stupid Aniston fans. .

sigh….at perez site they all insult her like….

sarah from asia @ 10/31/2007 at 2:07 am

144 lauri

because she knows,Angie is up for many award,next month she will recieve an award and in Feb she again will recieve another award.and it is just begin,so she should start bashing her at this time,because situation is getting worse for her. :lol:

I love how this story is strictly a fan story. This award is very obscure and should have no reason to pop up in a gossip blog. Let’s see how many places this story turns up at. Remember this is a non news story because she’s presenting an award.

sarah from asia @ 10/31/2007 at 2:11 am

144 Janetan

go back to perez or FF,They need you. :lol:

you insult her for what?being a good human,being good mother,being good partner,being good in everything?for which one these things? :)

What award is Angie receiving next month?

Pretty but ... @ 10/31/2007 at 2:12 am

*sigh* I guess I’m the only fan who sees it or is willing to acknoweledge it. She’s beautiful but her face looks very gaunt. Sadly, I don’t think she’ll gain any more weight. This is her normal weight. She probably gained back 5 to 7 pounds since the Good Shepard premeire. I wish she would do a movie where it was required for her to gain like 20 pounds. She would look gorgeous. Oh well, I guess.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/31/2007 at 2:12 am

144 Janetan : 10/31/2007 at 2:07 am

sigh….at perez site they all insult her like….
_____________________________________________

That’s nothing new. They’ve done it for 3 straight years and by what I’m seeing, it hasn’t changed a damn thing in Angie’s life. So, let them continue. They choose to hate, we choose to love. :)

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All