Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie @ Journalism Awards 2007

Angelina Jolie (in Celine) arrives at the The International Women’s Media Foundation’s 18th Annual Courage in Journalism Awards held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Tuesday in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The awards, established in 1990, honor women journalists who have shown extraordinary character while reporting under duress.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie @ 2007 Journalism Awards

angelina jolie journalism awards 2007 11
angelina jolie journalism awards 2007 12

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

i didnt insult her..i feel sad abt perez site..they insult alot of celeb. don get me wrong.
tsk tsk tsk
stop jumping to conclusion sarah

146 Okay? : 10/31/2007 at 2:07 am

That’s why I come to Justjared. This is fan friendly like Jared is. No need to go anywhere (blogwise) because first, they don’t have the latest news, second, their readers are morons, and lastly, they are passe.

She has serious ethical issues. There’s no way in heaven or on earth that she wrote that article. To collect an award for something you didn’t write yourself is highly unethical. She surely has made enemies among journalists for this. She tries to be the it-all-and-everything and her health is suffering for it. She should try not lying, it might help her in life.

lawls~ here too hav haters, bt that site is the worst…

She’s a tool and a liar. Someone ghost wrote the article. All she’s doing is trying to call attention to a charity where the promoters will profit most. She’s likely taking a cut for fronting as the writer. It’s just PR. She’s a professional liar.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/31/2007 at 2:16 am

149 Pretty but … : 10/31/2007 at 2:12 am
____________________________________________________

Geez, LET THE WOMAN GAIN WEIGHT ON HER OWN TIME.

i don care she liar or wut, at least she help up in charity rite?

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/31/2007 at 2:18 am

WTH is this moron talking about? Aye aye aye.

If it paid well, Jolie would claim she made the moon out of cheese and threw it up into the heavens with her mighty arms and demanded that the lord above harden it into a ball of grey ash, she’d take the job, especially if it means she can take credit for the moon’s existence, for the lord having worthy work to do and her photograph published in the mass media. That’s what she’s all about. Lord knows she can’t act.

jAE_ELLE what the fcuk are you talking about? There are so many new names here. Suddenly, “new” hater(s) come specifically on this thread & this thread alone. I cannot imagine all the haters are awake this time of the day.

Aren’t MOST people awake in the day. Think again. When you get your thoughts and words in sync, give me another buzz.

congratulation to angie …love BAMPZS…god bless the jolie-pitt

Angelina is presenting an award not getting an award. You are so lame & stupid jAE_ELLE. So stop posting your hate because it will just make you more stupid.

Very beautiful and elegant. Angie always has that look of contentment and happiness since she is with Brad. Seems she found the love of her life and a great partner who loves her and amazing father to their children. I am so happy for her. Though I don’t write comments regularly, I am here lurking about the Jolie-Pitts every single day, reading all the comments and check on Just Jared from time to time while I am working, looking for any news about them. I really am so proud to be a fan of Brad and Angie.

LOG1=0 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 10/31/2007 at 2:28 am

hey everyone!we study about philanthropy in our english class and the teacher asked as to do a research about a well known person who is included in NGO ,in the book there were mother teresa,bill gates and … i asked the teacher if i can chose someone else who in in UNHCR he accepted ill make one about angelina jolie so pllllzzzzz if u have links to very precise informations dont hesitate!!Merci

All of the paid trolls can stop banging their drums ’cause I’m outta here. Later loser trolls. Hope it’s worth your time to lie for liars.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/31/2007 at 2:29 am

160 lauri : 10/31/2007 at 2:23 am

jAE_ELLE what the fcuk are you talking about?
________________________________________________________

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Oh I know. I think she/he thinks that Angie received an award when in fact, Angie presented an award. BUT, facts have never stopped a hater/troll before.

Thanks JJ and hello to all Brad and Angie fans. I just want to tell someone here (I should really ignore) if Angie cannot act, why does she have 3 Golden Globes, 1 SAG, and an OSCAR for the record. I probably missed her other awards. Just go to your idol’s thread. Don’t waste your freedom of speech here.

LOG1=0 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 10/31/2007 at 2:31 am

now gotta go for 3 ours of maths !DUUUUDE!ciao

149 Pretty but … Yep!!!!! We have seen so many of you disgusting trolls and haters with fake concerns and the the usual line ‘I am a fan, BUT’ sh*t that your stupid games don’t work anymore NOT that it ever did, but you all are dumb enough to keep on trying ….how pathetic!!!

so predictable, any good news about Brad & Angelina these haters are losing their marbles. Let them! It is not my misery, it is theirs. So I rejoice more when the haters all get so hyped-up & upset.

The haters come & disappear ALL AT THE SAME TIME. IT’S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR 3 YEARS & COUNTING SO WE ALL KNOW THEIR ROUTINE.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I hope Aniston got enough $$$ to pay these trolls/haters. LOL

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All