Rachel Weisz is Snow White

Rachel Weisz is Snow White

British beauty Rachel Weisz portrays Snow White in this image created by photographer Annie Leibovitz. The image is one of three unveiled today to celebrate Disney Parks’ “Year of a Million Dreams.” Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida commissioned Leibovitz to create images featuring international celebrities in fairy tale settings.

Absolutely stunning!!!!!

Be sure to check out the behind-the-scenes photos below of Rachel Weisz as Snow White

rachel weisz snow white 01
rachel weisz snow white 02
rachel weisz snow white 03

Jesse Grant/Getty

Gorgeous Photo

Perfect choice!

She looks so pretty.

thats_right @ 10/31/2007 at 12:16 pm

Angelina Jolie would have done much better now if it was Angie she would look so beautiful, Rachel is ok she looks cute

I love Rachel but I don’t like the photo because Snowwhite was never so skinny that she had her colarbone and breast ribs showing.

two buck chuck @ 10/31/2007 at 12:39 pm

#4- No, sweetpea. Angie would have rocked the shizz out of the wicked witch in a beautifully terrifying way but she couldn’t pull off Snow White.

Nice photos :),but Rachel is not really my favourite actress…

luv rachel @ 10/31/2007 at 1:04 pm

I agree with #7. I do LOVE Angelina, but she wouldn’t carry the sweetness of Snow White. Thinking about it, I bet she would have rather been the Wicked Queen to have a little more fun with it!

Rachel was a great choice for this shoot. I love Annie’s work and can’t wait to see who she chooses next year!

I want Natalie Portman-Sleeping Beauty

Wow! Stunning indeed! I really liked the finished product.

Angelina has too much of a sexpot face for Snow White. She could pull off the hot version of the witch though

#4, shut up. Not everything revolves around Angelina Jolie.

Rachel Weisz is an amazing actress and she would be a great Show White if they ever did a live action film.

Great photos by the way, hands down Annie Leibovitz best disney picture.

YayRachel @ 10/31/2007 at 1:55 pm

No one gives a **** about Angelina. Snow White was a graceful lady, not a homewrecking ****!

Love Rachel Weisz, she’s one of my favorites and she looks fantastic as Snow White.

fugly in and out. Her Oscar was a fluke and now making junk movies.

Love Rachel, she looks fantastic. One of the best actresses working today.

booohiiss to this stuck up person.

Dita Von Teese would have been better!

How come Snow White looks old and has thick eyebrows?
Snow White is not British.

Snow White has an angelic,youthful ,sweet and innocent beauty.
Weisz has a very strong witch like beauty that is a put off.

Love Rachel, she’s a great actress.

Love it! Seeing Snow White in a modern day actress like Rachel Weisz, really lovely. I agree Angelina cannot do sweet, innocent, virginal and fresh. But Angie would rock the Wicked Queen.

“Her attitude stinks. I remember she appeared in Letterman promoting a movie and she went straight to her limo avoiding her fans. Her manager talked to her in the car then voila she is out again faking a smile and signing autographs.”

Bull, i have been to all of the Letterman tapings, and she has sigh more autopgraphs that anyone.

I met Rachel several times and she’s one of the sweetest people around and she has put more time and effort helping people than anybody knows.

You’re full of it rick.

josephine @ 10/31/2007 at 2:29 pm

Keep on hating, haters. Weisz is perfect.

Rachel looks stunning, love the picture.

P.S. i also have met Rachel during a Today show appearance and she was extremely nice to her fans, even sighing autographs in the cold while she was pregnant. I don’t know what is your problem Rick but you should think very hard before you make up stories.

I think the world of Rachel and i love the photo.

Rachel just looks fabulous, what a great picture.

I used to work next door to the Letterman show and i saw Rachel Weisz there while she was promoting the film “Constantine”, her hair was very short and she was wearing a read dress. Not only did she sign my autograph but she took a picture with me and my girlfriend. She was such a nice person, unlike some of the other celebrities i have encountered during a Letterman appearance.

Love the picture.

I used to work next door to the Letterman show and i saw Rachel Weisz there while she was promoting the film “Constantine”, her hair was very short and she was wearing a red dress. Not only did she sign my autograph but she took a picture with me and my girlfriend. She was such a nice person, unlike some of the other celebrities i have encountered during a Letterman appearance.

Love the picture.

If they ever wanted to make a live action Snow White film, Rachel would be a perfect choice to play her. Those pictures are beautiful and classy.

Wow, those pictures look great and Rachel looks as beautiful as ever.

What a joke and she is no Snow White.

I think those pictures are divine, very classy, and very truthful to the Disney spirit and Rachel looks absolutely beautiful. I also met Rachel during a Shakespeare in the park festival up here in New York about a year ago and she was very kind to everybody who was there and she even took some time to talk to some of the school children who were there for a field trip. Rachel was with out a doubt one of the nicest stars I have ever met.

Cristiane Vallim @ 10/31/2007 at 3:42 pm

Rachel is super actress I see every films where she is acting. Lovely!

Angelina Jolie fan? I met Weisz at a film festival and she’s probably one of the nicest celebrities I’ve ever met. She may not be the greatest actress ever…but she was a nice person.

haha thats funny
cause im gonna be Snow white for halloween tonight =]

rachel weisz is so beautiful and she seems to be a nice person.

Rachel Weisz is probably one of the most talented and versatile actresses of her generation and she has always given a great performance, even if the film itself was not very good. She’s second to only Cate Blanchett in terms of how great an actress can be.

By the way, love the pictures.

thats_right @ 10/31/2007 at 4:19 pm

_________________________________________________________________________

#15 shut up Chinifer Maniston
Now Jennifer Maniston would have been a great witch and Angelina Jolie can pull off anything and she would of been the beautiful snow white :) eat your heart out haters and especially you Chinifer Maniston :) :) :) :)

Weisz is not beautiful @ all. Without the airbrush and photoshop she’s not a pretty sight.

About her nasty personality that is so right on.

I met Rachel Weisz while i was working in the Big Apple Circus and she was just a lovely person and very nice to everybody who was working there. She’s a great actress as well and plus she is very beautiful.

Met both Rachel Weisz and Angelina Jolie, and Rachel is one of the nicest people around while Angelina is rude and full of herself.

Clark Jonson @ 10/31/2007 at 4:49 pm

Rachel Weisz is such a class act and a wonderful actress. Those pictures are truly amazing.

I think she’s alright…but soooooo not pretty enough to be Snow White! Bad choice!!!

Rachel looks hot as Snow White.

Love the pictures and love Rachel, she looks absolutely stunning.

I agree that Snow White is a young girl not by some old actress playing dress up. Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave and Rachel Weisz is not All American. Snow White is a classic beauty and Rachel is not.

Rachel is such a great actress and is so beautiful that its breathtaking. Those pictures of her are fantastic.

Rachel looks so beautiful in those photos.

I had a bad experience with her too in NY where she was furniture shopping with a male friend. She was carrying her baby with her.

She is not looking good without makeup and not even a nice pair of legs. Its official that she has a mean rep.

“Snow White is a classic beauty and Rachel is not.”

You would not know real beauty Andrea if it came behind you and bit you on the ass. Rachel looks stunning.

thats_right @ 10/31/2007 at 5:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________

Shut the hell up Angelina is not rude she is the most sweetest, kind person ever thats why Brad Pitt is with her not with Chinifer Maniston :)

Really Brett? i work at the same furniture store at Soho and Rachel was wearing a pair of Jens and she look great, she was not showing her legs at all. She is also a frequent customer to the store and everybody loves her there. As for this so called rep you are trying to pin on her ( By The way, you and Rick are the same person by the way.) Almost every post here by people who have met her have said that she was a very nice person and i agree with them because i have done business with her on many occasions.

BTW, love the pictures.

poordonald @ 10/31/2007 at 5:32 pm

Brett, thats_right, Kelly, Rick= same person.

Rachel looks great in those pictures.

The pictures of Rachel looking like Snow White are beautiful. Can’t wait for it to come out.

Nicky six. @ 10/31/2007 at 6:01 pm

My Sister met Rachel about five years ago when she was doing the play The Shape of Things and she said that she was one of the nicest people she had ever met. She even sigh her program.

Rachel has the perfect complexion for Snow White!

and @ # 21: Snow White is not British, that’s right, it’s for the most part a German fairy tale, with some French influences.

You were not suggesting it’s a US invention? Because then you couldn’t be more wrong.

sillybilly @ 10/31/2007 at 6:38 pm

Nanea “Snow White is not British, that’s right, it’s for the most part a German fairy tale, with some French influences.”

You’re so right, but obviously the posters who suggest that Snow White were raised on the world of disney and not the classics. The same people believe Romeo and Juliet is a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio rather than a classic by Shakespeare. Education is a great thing!

Rachel looks great as Snow White, what a great looking woman.

She looks lovely. The only celeb I could think of that might perhaps look better would be Jennifer Connelly. Yet Rachel pulls it off. You know what, maybe Jennifer could be Belle. That could work too. But the suggestion of Natalie Portman as Sleeping Beauty? God no. She could never pull that off! She looks nothing like Sleeping Beauty. Maybe Diane Kruger could…Sleeping Beauty is a tough one.

an old scary looking Snow White……

not my type

Rachel looks beautiful as Snow White and the photos are simply stunning. As for Rachel herself, i met her in Montreal while she was filming the movie “The Fountain” and she were both lovely and very kind to my son and i. Who ever says that she’s a mean person is full of crap and is trying to spread rumors.

Rachel looks smoking hot.

Rachel looks fantastic and classy.

She’s one beautiful woman, that’s for sure.

Conan intern @ 10/31/2007 at 7:49 pm

Rachel Weisz is so sexy that she even makes snow white seem taboo.

I love these pictures, Rachel looks so beautiful as Snow White.

The Pictures look really good and Rachel looks great as usual.

wow…i love it!!!

ROSE MCGOWEN IS SNOW WHITE

Great and beautiful pictures, Rachel looks superb. She’s a great beauty and a great actress, a rare combination.

Kristin Kreuk was the perfect Disney Snow White. Weisz is all wrong for all reasons.

There are two posts were posters say /imply that Snow white is all American????!!!

Ok to Disney making this great animated movie that has become a classic, but that to “own” the tale is a long shot, later, some folks are going to ge saying that all the stories were written by Walt himself!!! What about the Grimm Brothers who collected the stories, what about Andersen and the little Mermaid?,

I suggest to read a bit about the original stories, and the authors, not just keep the Disney version, it would broad some people’s minds :)

BTW, Rachel is beautiful, not a “girl”, but very pretty!

Rachel is not a natural british

Nina Nealon @ 11/01/2007 at 2:06 am

Airbrushed to hell. Doesn’t even look like her!

Beautiful photo by Leibovitz….my daughter LOVES snow white and dressed up as her for halloween. Awesome!!!

GREAT GREAT photo.
Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella was great too.

I love Rachel. She is my fav actress and she is so beautiful. Great choice for Snow White!

Rachel looks so beautiful. Its a great picture and she’s a perfect Snow White.

Wow absolutely jaw-dropping, she looks so beautiful.

Juliette Bravo @ 11/02/2007 at 6:58 pm

Great pic, but she’s a bit too old to be Snow White. She is supposed to be 14! She’s be better as the evil queen.

UNREAL..! I LOVE RACHEL FOR MANY YEAR’S!
SHE MAKES THE BEST SNOW WHITE EVER..!
LOVED HER IN “SWEPT BY THE SEA” & BOTH “MUMMYS”…!!!
I’D LOVE TO HAVE A LADY JUST LIKE HER..!!!!
I’M 46 AND I HOPE TO FIND HER SOMEDAY.
BUT,THAT’S JUST ME TALKING

She´s wonderful.

groundhogday @ 03/06/2009 at 11:41 am

She is beautiful and has the skin for this character (snow white.)

Francesca @ 04/04/2009 at 5:52 pm

Couldn’t stand her insufferable self-righteous character in The Constant Gardener, but yes she looks beautiful.

rachel wiez is gorgeous as snow white but not as gorgeous as vanessa hudgens