Justin Bruening is Knight Rider

Justin Bruening is Knight Rider

Soap star Justin Bruening has been cast as the new Knight Rider, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The ex-All My Children hunk is set as the lead in NBC’s two-hour backdoor pilot Knight Rider, a Transformers-inspired sequel to the 1980s series, which is slated to air as a movie later in the season.

Bruening, 28, will play the son of Michael Knight, the character played by David Hasselhoff in the original series.

Steve Shill is going to direct the Knight Rider pilot. The script was penned by Dave Andron.

The pilot is set to start shooting before the end of the year.

justin bruening knight rider 01
justin bruening knight rider 02
justin bruening knight rider 03
justin bruening knight rider 04
justin bruening knight rider 05
justin bruening knight rider 06

Credit: THR
Posted to: Justin Bruening

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
the_original_nika @ 11/03/2007 at 3:07 pm

some things are just better left. why do it? its not like the original series were that great.
Anyway I don´t like hasselhoff, he tries to grop on to fame every chance he gets ppfff.

the_original_nika @ 11/03/2007 at 3:07 pm

left alone*

Firssst hehehe hahaah hohoho

Zac’z body is hotter
Zac is always hotter =D

Orange Clockwork @ 11/03/2007 at 3:25 pm

Transformers-inspired?

the_original_nika @ 11/03/2007 at 3:26 pm

slow day JJ?

Lillianne @ 11/03/2007 at 3:32 pm

uh uh uh uh uh I may have to watch this.

remember da truth @ 11/03/2007 at 3:45 pm

What part did he play in All My Children?

He played Jaime Martin on AMC, I hated his character.

Suffering from a slow day, eh? :) Anyway, I bet he only got cast because he’s hot, because he is. :)

Justin’s character sucked on All My Children, but he is a decent actor. JJ, thank you for posting about soap stars every now and then. Please keep em coming.

um hotttt – but zac’s heaps hotter!

super SEXI!!!!!! no zac today Jared?

super SEXI!!!!!! no zac today Jared? [2]

He is married ladies so dont get to excited.

I love Justin.
I miss the old AMC cast.
Like Rebecca Budig and Josh Duhamel and Alexa Havins and Justin.

we are really original these days with the tv programming. hire a pretty boy soap actor to recreate an old tv show. how groundbreaking, this will be cancelled in one episode.

#17 I agree. I miss Rebecca Budig especially. Greenlee and Leo were a hot couple!!!

i need zac efron
please
=D

shenanyginz @ 11/04/2007 at 2:05 am

WOOOT JAMIE! i mean justin! big AMC fan SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see Justin doing bigger things after leaving AMC! btw is that Alexa in the pics with him???
they’re too cute

hell yeah @ 11/04/2007 at 5:57 am

He’s HOT.

Hes hot, but im sorry, I watch AMC and he is a horrible actor. They should have hired the other Justin, Justin Hartley…hes gorgous and a terrific actor.

i love justin bruening and the charactor he played on amc- jamie martin was my favorite and i cant wait to see this

justin bruening played an amzing part in amc as jamie martin and i cant wait to see him in this movie.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All