Tom & Katie's Trip to Washington DC

Tom & Katie's Trip to Washington DC

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend a private screening of Lions for Lambs in Washington DC on Wednesday.

According to OK!, Katie reportedly has secured her next role on the silver screen with “Scientologist celebs Giovanni Ribisi and Jason Lee in a film called The Other Side, a comedy-fantasy which is set to begin rolling in January in Los Angeles and the UK. Also along for the ride is co-star Rupert Friend (aka Keira Knightley‘s boy-toy) and possibly Woody Harrelson.

The quirky storyline has Katie playing a brilliant scientist attempting to solve a mystery of a remote island whose residents seem to have no connection with the outside world. Jam-band impresario Dave Matthews is composing the score and will add a cameo appearance to his growing list of acting credits, which includes a guest bit on House and a starring role in the family film Because of Winn-Dixie.”

01 tom katie washington dc

Photos: Jeffrey Snyder/Startraksphoto.com, Stephen J. Boitano/Getty
Posted to: Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Thanks jared.LOVE THEM!!!!!

Tom is a midget

She looks great again. Her haircut is starting to grow on me.

Best and hottest couple in Hollywood. Katie looks classy
as always.

I dig her shoes. Tom looks so happy and handsome. Katie is really bringing the old Hollywood beauties. On this look she reminds me of Jackie O.

I do not like Tom..he’s so phony.
Always acts nice & normal before a film
comes out. Looks like he dumped his sister as PR.

I love Robert Redfored & he directed & stars in it,
so I hope it’s #1. Too bad Tom is in it.
It’ll go to his head & he’ll be sure it was because
of him. Nevermind, the great script, director,cinemaphotographer..
Tom Thumb will take credit.
I mean that Marathon run was such obvious PR & then he
dragged her to a black tie Premiere instead of letting her rest.
******.

Simple but simply breathtaking.

Katie should be Lois Lane in Superman. Her hot look is reminiscent of Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain on the TV Superman series when Hatcher was at her hottest. I believe in TomKat.

BOOM.SHAKA.LAKA.boom @ 11/08/2007 at 12:11 am

UGH! katie has aged TEN years with that haircut! but i suppose she had to cut all her hair off so the age gap wasn’t so in your face.

BOOM.SHAKA.LAKA.boom @ 11/08/2007 at 12:12 am

quincy: haha tom would never let katie play a leading lady, he’s far too possessive and controlling for that!

purple gem @ 11/08/2007 at 12:16 am

Seriously, what is going on with Katie? She has been looking gorgeous as of late.

Sooo lovely! She totally reminds me of Jackie and Audrey.

Tom’s hair is looking better here…not so in his face.

It’s good to hear she’s working more again. I was really looking forward to seeing her in more movie projects after Dawson’s. That kinda stalled after Tom, then Suri, so hopefully we’ll see a lot of her on the big screen.

Um. Who IS that woman?
Getting ready for the NYC Marathon was a good thing for her.

Now Tom Cruise needs to get ready for some elevator shoes.

angelina is a slut @ 11/08/2007 at 12:27 am

love this couple,

good for katie,

can’t wait to see the previews for the film.

Anything Katie does will be great so i know the movie will be also. Katie is so wonderful and I have looked up to her and she has been my role model since I was 13.

Something looks different about her. I think she had some work done. But she looks good.

she looks great and is way out of his league!

GMDpresentsKATE @ 11/08/2007 at 12:43 am

I now presents my Robowife Katie..eh KATE!

LMAO @ the Gay Midget Dwarf. Trying hard too much to pretend he’s not GAY. I bet you all the scientology cult members will buy bulk tickets and watch this movie. They better be because Xenu will go crazy and cut them off that lead to their suicide!

“haha tom would never let katie play a leading lady, he’s far too possessive and controlling for that!”

How do you figure that? What has Cruise ever done to give you that idea? His past wives and girlfriends have played leads all the time.

She should go back to looking young and fresh. She looks too much like a senator’s wife in these pics. Why do young women always want to look older and then when they get older, they do everything possible to look younger. Grass is always greener.

Brad Addict @ 11/08/2007 at 12:58 am

Katie look so gorgeous , Tom is so lucky to have her

gizmatage @ 11/08/2007 at 1:05 am

I actually like Katie’s haircut. Her long hair made her looked older, I thought. The short haircut makes her look young and fresh. But she “acts” old sometimes, or perhaps her poses? I don’t know.. there’s something about her that made her seem “older”, but the haircut is cute….

punky brewster @ 11/08/2007 at 1:17 am

I miss her long hair very much but this one is growing on me so fast. Good night Jared and thanks so much.

I confess that Im secretly lusting after Tom’s wife,Katie.That whole forbidden fruit is driving me wild. Why does Katie have to be fine as hell being Mrs.Cruise.

12 bob : 11/08/2007 at 12:21 am
Sooo lovely! She totally reminds me of Jackie and Audrey.
——————-

And by that you mean DEAD!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All