'Major Movie Star' Trailer

'Major Movie Star' Trailer

Check out the trailer for Jessica Simpson‘s upcoming comedy Major Movie Star.

Jessica, 27, plays Megan Valentine, a pampered movie-star joining the Army in a moment of weakness, but soon realizes she’s in over her head.

Major Movie Star opens in 2008 and also stars Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill), Olesya Rulin (High School Musical), Steve Guttenberg (Police Academy), Cheri Oteri (Saturday Night Live), Bryce Johnson (Popular), and Ryan Sypek (Wildfire). Watch the “Major Movie Star” trailer below!

The Few. The Proud. The Blonde.

“Major Movie Star” Trailer

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Shes ugly . She look like tranny or she-man

eww lol i dont wanna see that

she needs to stop trying

WOW, Jessica looks strange, like zombie or something :) . She had a career in singing and blew it for acting and now nobody takes her serious as an actress, she has a better voice that Britney, but SURPRISE, if you want to listen a actress who recently launched her first CD the http://www.7gfb.com/?p=306 and listen to Emmy Rossum, she has such a great voice, when I seen her video I recalled about Ennya. Great actress, great singer (awesome singer). Jessica Simpson could learn a thing or two from Emmy

This is going to be a real honker. Not the most original idea for a movie either.

[~Famous~] @ 11/09/2007 at 5:55 pm

another garbage movie – str8 bomb.

Shrugging an atlas @ 11/09/2007 at 5:56 pm

Dear god, my eyes! I’ve not even bothered with watching the trailer…the pic & the plot of the film is enough for me to know that this film will be shite…in fact I’m predicting razzies right now for whoever did this atrocity.

What a total rip-off of Private Benjamin, which is and remains a classic. But Jessica is no Goldie Hawn thats for sure. She cannot act to save her soul. I feel a RAZZIE award coming on. If I were her, I would be totally embarrased. If she really wants to be an actress, why not study the craft, take acting lessons? I cannot stand her, and wish to God she would move back to Texas and marry an Oil tycoon.

alexandria @ 11/09/2007 at 5:57 pm

why is her left boob so much BIGGER than her right boob in thattop pic?????????????

That was one of the most awful things I’ve seen. It’s like the female Major Payne.

Major Pain In My Assssssssss!!!

the_original_nika @ 11/09/2007 at 6:08 pm

LOL #13.
Thats a major bomb, has written failure all over it.
jessica either takes acting classes or leave that for good.

And to think she’s a 27-year-old woman. PATHETIC!

hello
my name is marine
i’m french
look my webcite
a biento

marine sister @ 11/09/2007 at 6:25 pm

Ummm, you think maybe she could have at least gone into the marines if they’re going to use that tagline…HELLO!

The few. The proud. The Marines.

Freakin stupid producers…..

Wait they could have used “Army of dumb” hahahaha

jessica's new bomb @ 11/09/2007 at 6:26 pm

straight to VHS not even DVD.

Is that Matt Czuchry in the beginning of the trailer? I hope its not… He went from Gilmore Girls to this crap…really?

bad…but not as bad as i thought it would be….i think all my dislike is currently being used up on britney spears. i don’t have the energy to aim any true dislike jessica’s way……she should call up Lifetime. they like to use the same actresses over and over in their movies. the roles aren’t usually very demanding and she could get work for the rest of her life from them…..just a thought.

Love Jessica! BTW Jared… Isn’t this an Army movie? “The few, The proud” slogan belongs to the Marines…. Just saying.

D’oh… scratch my last post…Thought it was JJ that used the tagline… My apologies to you sir! :-D

I am with marine sister~ Stupid producers

did they rip this pic and photoshop it for the movie poster? http://www.aolcdn.com/photos-music/jessica-simpson-200-062807.jpg

Looks like a cheap Made For TV Movie… I can’t believe Paris Hilton was waaaaaay better in “The Hillz”, LMAO!!! I hope that by the time the film’s release date comes around the distributers change their mind and release it as a straight to video film, or better yet, just forget about releasing it at all! I’m sorry, but some people are just NOT meant for acting and Jessica Simpson is one of those people!

PS… I want my 2 minutes and 18 seconds back Jared… I totally wasted them watching this! It was good to see Cheri Oteri though, such a shame she’s in this because this is one film I won’t be watching!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All