Brad & Angelina: Loved Up in London

Brad & Angelina: Loved Up in London

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoy a date night out at Japanese Restaurant Roka in London on Saturday.

Here’s a description of Roka: “The restaurant seats eighty people inside and twenty people out, with a Robata grill being the central feature of the dining room. Robata means ‘with open flames’ and that’s what most of Roka’s menu focuses on. Dishes such as tempura, sashimi, maki, kushiage, and robata niku are on the menu. The restaurant is positioned on a corner and has floor to ceiling windows, allowing those eating a view of people walking by.”

brad angelina roka restaurant 00
brad angelina roka restaurant 01
brad angelina roka restaurant 02
brad angelina roka restaurant 03
brad angelina roka restaurant 04
brad angelina roka restaurant 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 836 » Show All

Angie always looks amazing. Best looking couple in hollywood.

dont no why @ 11/10/2007 at 10:37 pm

im not style,,style is dumb as a doorknob.
why cant they eat Mexican 2nite??

dont no why is dumber than style.

new angie interview @ 11/10/2007 at 10:39 pm

New Angelina interview. Some exerts, enjoy. Also enjoy the RC as it appears Angelina will not be working much in films for a while.

In a recent press con, Angelina talked about a wide array of topics—including her desire to do fewer movies so she can have more time to be with her family that includes Brad Pitt; Maddox, 6; Pax Thien, 3; Zahara Marley, 2, and Shiloh Nouvel, 1.

Life has been so hectic for Angelina that for her, to have “better life experiences” means “being home a little more often.”

You’re a mother, a movie star, and a political activist. How do you manage to do these things so well? It involves proper scheduling. Obviously, my priorities are my children. They are growing up. I’ll be doing even less work, because that’s what I prefer to do.

Tell us about your other upcoming movie, “Wanted.”
“Wanted” is a fun, action movie. When my mom passed away, I wanted to do something physical to get me out of my head. I wanted to do that because I was in a place where I wasn’t capable of getting up in the morning. So I needed something that would force me to be active!

Are you involved with Brad’s production company?
We shouldn’t mix business and pleasure (laughing). We came together for “A Mighty Heart.” He produced it. We’re now working together on a project. We have our separate companies, but we run everything by each other.

In Toronto, Brad told us that you are his love, his partner and the mother of his children. How would you describe him?
Can I steal his (laughing)? I’d say he’s my love, my dearest friend and—the father of my children.

He (Brad) told us that you spoke good French. What language is spoken in your house? We’re all trying to master French in the house. It has been quite funny. Our 6-year-old kid is doing his best. He goes to a French school, and he corrects me all the time! Somebody in the house speaks Vietnamese. Our 2-year-old is now starting to speak Vietnamese. We have language craziness in our house! I’d like our children to speak the language of their land.

dont no why @ 11/10/2007 at 10:39 pm

please brad gets some rest,if so,i might see your cowboy movie.
is aj playing a lizard in her new flick?

Love this couple very much.
Haters move on down with you Maniston. Where in the hell is Fog Face Maniston. She seemed to have disappeared jsut like I immagined.
Probably not she’ll try to show her foglly face this week to remind everyone how shes a victim for being dumped by Mr. Pitt who realized she a has a pit down there.

This is Sasha a true fan and all the haters should just vanish.
GOOD NIGHT BAMBS FANS ITS TOO LATE FOR ME I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH TOMORROW WITH TWO TODDLERS WHO’LL BE UP BY 6AM.

ANYONE HAS SUGGESTION ON HOW TO MAKE THEM NOT WAKE UP VERY EARLY??
I SWEAR THEY DO THAT ALL THE TIME ESPECIALLY WHEN I WANT TO GET MY FREAK ON WITH MY HUBBY.

love this couple, so gorgeous together and so in love. Love their hand holding. too damn sexy. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

dont no why @ 11/10/2007 at 10:44 pm

im askin ligitimate questions.
i will return after they have had dinner.
please order porkchops and cole-slaw,it’s good.

Here's The Deal @ 11/10/2007 at 10:46 pm

88 dont no why : 11/10/2007 at 10:27 pm
why is aj wearing redlipstick??
_______________________________________________

Is it wrong to wear red lipstick? Why do people have to pick on her for EVERY little thing?

Anustin, stop making me laugh, now i have to answer. I can’t cook but my friend has made it a lot. Delicious! Nyc, hell no ‘style’ is not from the phils.but she’d lie and pretend to ,to explain her retarded way of speaking. She pretended to be french and it offended me to no end. Lol. Ok, this time, good night.

61 anon : 11/10/2007 at 9:42 pm

————————————————

It’s night time you……………

groundcontrol @ 11/10/2007 at 10:57 pm

My mother used to buy and wear the red poppies in the US, too. I remember it as a child.

the real tita @ 11/10/2007 at 11:01 pm

#61: if it’s not the legs, it’s the pupils? Let’s put you to the test…have a hundred flash bulbs exploding in your face instantaneously and see what happens. Brad squints, Angie’s pupils grow as big as Shiloh’s. She can dilate her pupils because she has no worry of contact lens popping out like somebody we know…you know, the fake blue eyes?

Hmmmnn. They enjoyed Japanese food huh!  LOVE LOVE LOVE HER on that red lipstick. KISSABLE!!!

I am so glad that I don’t have to put up with crowds and photographers taking photos of me. I’m sure they miss their kids , but are enjoying their couple time.

Love them!!

dont no why @ 11/10/2007 at 11:29 pm

if i was aj i would have chosen pink lipstick or purple.
are they back from dinner??
im waiting so i can talk.

Angie looks absolutely gorgeous – the red lipstick with the coat/flower/her skin – she is a vision. I love these two together.

lovely couple..go brangelina ….god bless the jolie-pitt

The red lips is too harsh and the face is too gaunt. She sort of looks like her brother here which isn’t a good thing.

She could look beautiful in black, blue, green or any other color but she is really soooo beautiful in red.

SKELETON WALKS IN LONDON???? BACK TO USA SKELETON!!!!

119 cinnamon : 11/10/2007 at 11:42 pm

———————
I agree. she looks very beautiful in red.

Does anyone else see anything weird about the hand-holding picture? Nothing negative, love Angie and Brad, they are fabulous. The picture loks weird though, like it has been photo-shopped. Brad is wearing gloves but I see extra fingers!!?? Is it just me, am I seeing things or am not looking at it right? I can’t quite figure it out, someone help please?

Pitts for ever @ 11/10/2007 at 11:50 pm

The wearing of poppies for Remembrance Day or Memeorial Day as it is called in some countries, is a tradition not just in England but throughout the former British empire. I grew up in Jamaica and wore poppies all my life, and I know it is worn in other former British colonies. Actually, I thought it was worn by all the countries which fought in the two world wars, but it appears not. Now I live in Canada and poppies are a tradition here as well.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 836 » Show All