Jake Gyllenhaal Embraces Being Hottest Bachelor

Jake Gyllenhaal Embraces Being Hottest Bachelor

A shady (and solo) Jake Gyllenhaal hops into his car Friday afternoon in Beverly Hills.

Earlier this week, Jake joked with Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show Wednesday about his dating status since the October issue of Interview gave him hottest-bachelor status.

“I’m the hottest bachelor in America!” the 26-year-old actor said. “And I’m shedding light on the CIA (referring to his movie Rendition).”

Jake added, “It’s starting to feel good. It was uncomfortable at first, you know, for a little while. But now I’m embracing it.”

Bigger pictures inside of Jake Gyllenhaal looking super fine on Friday…

jake gyllenhaal hottest bachelor 01
jake gyllenhaal hottest bachelor 02
jake gyllenhaal hottest bachelor 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT.

Stop dressing like Brad Pitt,you are not like him at all.BTW I liked you before hooking with that old lady.

He is hot, well he was.

I want to lick his balls

Jake’s hot? Ummm………NO!

Jake gyllencloset @ 11/10/2007 at 1:46 am

Honesty is hotter. Dignity is smoking. Needless to say, Jake is cool as a cucumber (well the ones without the lube on them).

He used to be so yummy, but now is like he lost his mojo.

janesmith @ 11/10/2007 at 2:20 am

BRAD PITT ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE HOTTEST ALL ROUND ACTOR WITH THOSE BABY BLUES, THOSE PECKS, THAT FLAT STOMACH, AND THAT WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR!!!…his best bud George Clooney combines a great wit with the looks so he is a close second….but JAKE Jillenhall???….NOOOO WAY!…He looks like a young wolfmanjack!

ihavenolife @ 11/10/2007 at 3:10 am

he got my respect with brokeback mountain. zodiac was kinda boring…. can’t think of any other movie he was in that i’ve seen. i’ll wait for rendition on hbo. oh i did watch jarhead, it was alright. he’s cute, but not sure ’bout hottest bachelor title.

The narcissist @ 11/10/2007 at 3:50 am

I thought he’s dating Reese Witherspoon? I suppose they went public after that issue of Interview was released.

He is perfect.

the_original_nika @ 11/10/2007 at 4:41 am

ha hes embracing it lol.
so jake.. when are you ditching reese? :p

he’s acting tough ‘cos his film bombed ?

Anonymous @ 11/10/2007 at 5:07 am

he is annoyed because his film bombed

Jake is the gayest bachelor in America. He’s very average looking.

anonymous @ 11/10/2007 at 7:03 am

Being with Reese sucks the hotness right out of him.

He is so freak’in perfect.

I’d let him rip my clothes off, penetrate every ******* I have, and shoot his multiple loads anywhere he wants to.

This man is fine, hunky, handsome, intelligent, and seems like a lot of fun.

I’ll bet his load would taste great and it shoots across my tongue and down my throat.

Cristiane Vallim @ 11/10/2007 at 7:58 am

Poor USA!. I am sure that USA had more bachalors but lot of them died in Irak. How much was death in 2007 more then 850. Until now how much soldiers was died?in this war? 3,800? What a lack of man there are in this country. The woman are so alone! It will be necessary in the future to have harems in America to replace all this death man and give all this lonely woman love!!!!

Nice pics, Jared. Thank you.Jake is gorgeous.Seriously sexy. Extremely hot!(Those are some hella fine Nikes!) The Ellen show was a repeat. He did it back before he went to Rome Film Festival. Ellen asked him if he was dating anyone and he laughed and quoted the words that were on the cover of Interview Magazine:”But I’m “The Hottest Bachelor in America and I’m shedding light on the CIA!”. Then Ellen laughed and said, “OK. You’re not saying…”

Yes, Jake is a total hottie! I love that he is not “perfect” looking. He has character and is handsome and charismatic. Screw the haters.

They could do better naming someone. He loos like someone off the street and not in a captivating way either…

Cristiane Vallim @ 11/10/2007 at 9:54 am

He is a bad caracter! He fight and attack other actor in studio in Jarhead. In Zodiac the actor Mark Ruffalo complained that he don’t read the script and the director must repeat lot of times the scenes with him by the film Zodiac. In Rendition he used as “sex Disneylandia” with wife of Ryan Phillipe whose he was trained with the same trainer. In a interview with Jon Steward he said that Meryl Streep is a “*****”.
He confused this with the woman whose he make sex or his future sons or daughters…or the people of his family
I am tired to see all this bad actors and actresses whose would like to win lot of money foolling the audience in their films. There are lot of actors in HhOLLYWOOD AT PRESENT whose would’t like to work.

Well, Brad Pitt is perfect looking, nobody in Hollywood can compare to him. Jake’s not perfect, but he’s attractive, cute and charming. And he does not copy BP’s style. Jake has his own style and always wears the coolest shoes.

Cristiane Vallim, when he said Meryl’s a *****, he was OBVIOUSLY kidding. Jeez!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All