John Krasinski in Men's Health

John Krasinski in Men's Health

The Office star John Krasinski, aka Jim Halpert, gets veiny on the December 2007 cover of Men’s Health.

On trophy hunting: “Trophies have never meant much to me. I’ve had amazing experiences, which let you know you’ve accompanied something.”

On his fantasy-sports leagues: “The key word is fantasy. We all wish we could be those guys and be on a field–any field–every day.”

On being a gamer: “I’m not necessarily the most worked-out guy in the world. I’d rather just go out and play hoops. The actual competition has always been the most fun.”

On the ultimate goal: “You can be successful and still be in love, be passionate about something, play hoops with your buddies on weekends. That’s the endgame, you know?”

Full Krasinski article from Men’s Health inside…

john krasinski mens health 01
john krasinski mens health 02
john krasinski mens health 03
john krasinski mens health 04
john krasinski mens health 05
john krasinski mens health 06
john krasinski mens health 07
john krasinski mens health 08

Credit: jimslayer
Posted to: John Krasinski

Love this guy…he seems so normal!! And he’s cute; not gorgeous or a pretty boy! Love those kind of guys!

[~Famous~] @ 11/10/2007 at 10:13 am

isn’t he that guy from ‘chuck’..

the_original_nika @ 11/10/2007 at 10:21 am

cute in a nerd way :P.

ana banana @ 11/10/2007 at 10:45 am

I am sorry but I don’t fancy him, he is cute but not my time. Are you ready for something SCARY? grab tight of your chair because this is ugly, SARAH JESSICA PARKET got out of the GRAVE http://monacaffe.com/?p=98 . Something is wrong with Sarah, she is very ILL if we can see her bones :(

He is a cuttie! I am his big fan! He is still single! It seems he has a major crush on internet dating.His profile and photo were found on a millionaire dating site WealthyRomance.com last week!

Melissa krasinski @ 11/10/2007 at 12:06 pm

I have a nerd crush on John. Jenna Fischer is very lucky to work with him. Sigh.

Melissa krasinski @ 11/10/2007 at 12:06 pm

Thank you JJ! John is so gorgeous!!

He is absolutely adorable.

pinkninjafish @ 11/10/2007 at 4:06 pm

oh man, such a cutie!

The narcissist @ 11/10/2007 at 6:28 pm

Who wears short shorts
John wears short shorts!

PurpleBelt @ 11/10/2007 at 8:32 pm

I love him!!! Thanks for this!

I have such a big crush on John :) He just seems so genuine. I agree that Jenna Fischer is so damn lucky to work with him everyday!
Oh and as a side note: I’m not usually into the hairy-legged types…but I’d tap that, no question.

John is just adorable. He is the best kinda of guy handsome but
not too gorgeous and a great sense of humor. I can’t wait for
“Leatherheads” to come out.

My roomie was really excited when he took off his shirt this season because she likes hairy guys.

oh, he is a cutie alright

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE John! I hope he never leaves the Office…he is so funny.

my future husband