Orlando Bloom @ AFI FEST 2007

Orlando Bloom @ AFI FEST 2007

Orlando Bloom attends the AFI FEST 2007 (American Film Institute) presented by Audi held at the Rooftop Village at ArcLight Cinemas on Friday in Hollywood, Calif.

The 30-year-old Pirates of the Caribbean actor paid tribute to actress Laura Linney and attended the advanced screening of The Savages, which stars Linney and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

The Savages is slated to have a limited release on Nov. 28.

20+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom @ the 2007 AFI FEST…

orlando bloom afi fest 2007 01
orlando bloom afi fest 2007 20
orlando bloom afi fest 2007 21
orlando bloom afi fest 2007 22

Photos: Mark Mainz/Michael Buckner/Getty
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Just love him, he’s one class act.

*sigh* I absolutely love and positively adore Orlando. He’s so handsome and a true gentleman. *swoon*

Is it me or is Orlando looking older day by day? He doesn’t age very well, I can tell.

Orlando is gorgeous.

ihavenolife @ 11/10/2007 at 2:49 am

only time orlando looked good was when he was in elf garb. laura linney is charming though.

So cute… ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love Him ♥♥♥♥♥♥
he’s perfect

As good looking as ever.

What pictures are you people looking at? He looks blah. Tired, pale with a fake I’d-rather-be-somewhere-else smile. Not to mention those skinny chicken legs.

Shrugging an atlas @ 11/10/2007 at 4:41 am

I love Laura Linney, one of my absolute fav actresses.

shut up, orlando is hooooot

Orlando is so HOT !!
So cute… ♥♥♥
I love Him ♥♥♥
He’s perfect
!!

Laura Linney is a great actress why’d they get this non acting Hollywood sellout to present her with an award?

Orlando is the hottest man alive, I just want him….

Please Orlando don’t look at me like that , you know I’m going to wet myself.
I’m so happy that he’s not with tha miranda kerr she is way to vulgar for him.

alice bloom @ 11/10/2007 at 6:24 am

ORLANDOOOOOOO MARRY ME…….HMMMMMM HE IS TOOOO HOT FOR WORDS.
THOSE EYES AWWWWWWWW I’M DONE.

Ceecee close it, Orlando is a good actor, have you seen is movies? i know is going to work again like this you will be able to shut your *****. Now lets celebrate that beautiful man.

orlando is a true gentleman is so charming and sweet i wish him all the best for is future projects.

OMG…Orlando.. such a good looking guy you are.. why do you look so sad?
Would you like me to give a hug (not to mention, kisses) to make you feel better? *winks*

love him, he is hot, he is gorgeous, he is talented, just adorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre him. : end of the post.

Is anyone here above the age of 12? You don’t sound like it. I can’t say I see the hotness or any talent either. He sure was pretty in Lord Of the Rings tho.

AussieGal @ 11/10/2007 at 7:34 am

Ah and to think Miranda Kerr gets to enjoy all that hotness. *sigh*

The Savages is a great film. Love Laura Linney.

With a name like “kellogg” you sure sound like an idiot under 10 to me. Orlando is a good actor and me too i’m pretty sure that a director out there will find him the right character. and yes Olando is hot as ever in those pictures.

So Jada everyone who doesn’t like Orlando is an idiot? I used to like him just not anymore. I don’t like any of the Pirates film and I don’t think he’s aged well. This is my opinion and I don’t think I’m an idiot for having one that differs from ooh he’s Hot.

IF you don’t like him why on earth are you posting here? some people are beyond stupid in here.

actually he does age very well, Orli is like wine. a good damn wine, I don’t think is dating miranda. They linked him with at list 10 women so he must be used to it.

I post here because I ALWAYS post on this blog and while I haven’t been interested in anything Orlando has done for a while I’m still hoping that one day he’ll do a good film and find a nice fitting pair of jeans. Also I didn’t notice that you should only comment on celebrities you like. If that’s the case somebody better tell all those people that comment in the posts for Jennifer Aniston, Brangelina, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson etc etc etc

It’s unfortunate you had to resort to name calling.

Oh yeah AussieGal is he really dating Miranda Kerr? I’ve been hearing a lot of gossip on this.

+greenpeace+ @ 11/10/2007 at 8:40 am

YUM! me want orli!

My Name? Mind your damn busine @ 11/10/2007 at 8:41 am

His facial hair is amusing. He looks like one of those rodents in Ratatouille.

Rodents in ratatouille ha ha ha so funny, he looks a bit sad, me to i want to hug him. He needs a woman in his life (why not me). Miranda is not is girlfriend it’s only gossip,

° I like him in those jeans, I think he’s hot° Orlando is quite a good actor, i thought he was good in kingdom of heaven and haven. Now everything is calm at the moment for him but i’m sure that he will get back to work soon. Orlando is a sweet man that’s why we like him. I heard he was a buddhist…is it true?

I may get some negative feedback on this but,just because Orlando Bloom’s hair isn’t long anymore, and his skin isn’t a fawless Carribean tan, doesn’t make him any less attractive . He has a beautiful soul and that’s all that matters to me.

I never liked him with long hair. I think what makes him unattractive for me is he doesn’t dress or act like that cute Brit Boy anymore. I remember when he used to do interviews in London and he’d be nice to the interviewer but then he’d be like are we done I gotta go see my mates. He used a have a more bohemian look too with his jewelry, hats and funny shoes now he just seems sort of rich young Hollywood moviestarish like the rest of them. Blending in is boring.

Oh, I just love him but why do I want to sing the song Sad Eyes when I look at this pictures. “Sad eyes, I don’t want to see you cry”.

BTW: If he is dating Miranda can someone please tell her boyfriend who obviously hasn’t been told yet since he still has her pictures as his first friend on his myspace and says he is in a relationship? The Aussie press has run with this on and off since April of this year even while it was well known she was dating some other guy.

I prefer the long hairstyle on him, but he is still hot thought. Miranda is a h$$ that girl has no class, the only thing that she can do is to show her boobies.

Sad Eyes Miranda is no longer with her boyfriend. She says she’s not dating anyone.

…she simply says she’s not dating anyone at the moment. “I’m enjoying more time to myself because there’s no one in my life right now,” she says. “I’m trying to focus on my work and myself for once, because I’ve always put my relationships first.”

He is getting so old! I feel bad for him, he is never going to get any movies with his looks failing. I bet he will be reduced to playing Will Turner in all the sequels and probably end up doing tv soon.

Gosh a new orlando post THANKS jared he is hot as hell, i want that man so bad. those eyes can kill me

Yeah Bobo but he still has a nice accent so when his looks go completely he can do voice overs for cartoons too. lol

So Miranda isn’t dating anyone right now? Uh huh sure I’ve heard that line before and I wonder if he means she wants to pretend like she’s not dating anyone so no one will think she dumped her boyfriend for a more famous fella. I know how these overly ambitious model types work. *wink wink*

fat guy in a little coat @ 11/10/2007 at 10:57 am

I like that he plays down his looks. He obviously believes there are other things about him that are far more valuable and doesn’t feel the need to wear the latest overpriced fashions and primp for six hours before leaving the house. I find confidence and self-awareness every bit as attractive as those perfect cheekbones.

Oh, and by the way, people get older. It’s going to happen to all of us eventually, and with age comes frown lines, worry lines, etc. I give Orlando props for not Botoxing himself into total facial paralysis the moment he hit 30.

Anyway, people can call him ugly all they want, but he’s still the one nailing a Victoria’s Secret model. If that’s true, that is.

He can also end up in my bed it will be good LOL. Orly is a good actor and he aged very well I won’t be sad to have this old man naked in my bed *if you know what i mean*. LOL

he is such a sweet guy i like him -he’s got a nice career behind him and more to come in front- Orli is beautiful and is got such a nice spirit. I wish him all the best…

He is a cuttie! I am his huge fan! It is said he is single again! His profile and photos were found on a millionaire dating site WealthyRomance.com last week! Good luck to his search!

sad eyes, can you link the boyfriend’s so called myspace?

could be that she is single. or could be that she is pretending to be single so she can enjoy some attention thanks to orlandobloom and then reunite with her real bf later. lolz. could be too that she is single and whatever happen with ob is not serious. ob also is linked to many other girls. doesn’t look serious with miranda if its happening at all.

Or could be she is pretending to be single but is really dating Bloom. Didn’t Kate Bosworth do that for like a year.

Orlando Bloom is a total manwhore. He f*cks tons of *******. Mirenda is only one of many.

Jeez for a guy that’s been linked to like 60+ women in the past year, it doesn’t look like he’s getting laid very often. Where’s Miranda when you need a booty call?

And yeah, it’s totally HIS fault for looking miserable for the last few months…though you know, he knows there’ll be paps around every corner, so he should suck it up and be the carefree Brit boy, cuz really he was asking for it when they hit his car and stalked him outside a supermarket…It’s Hollywood. Look how happy Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan are! He should take lessons from them on how to stay unstressed.

*gasp* Orlando f*cking Bloom ages? And here I thought he’d look 15 all his life. Frown lines just ruined his entire career! ;)

OH THE DRAMA.

nO oLD aCTORS ever! @ 11/10/2007 at 12:18 pm

What the fack is wrong with him? YOU CAN’T AGE IN HOLLYWOOD.

He is just the hottest!!

to Katefan @ 11/10/2007 at 12:22 pm

you have a point but there were also pictures of kate and Orlando from the get go-if I remember correctly.You did see them out and about even if the lied and said they weren’t together.Orlando has been photographed like three times a week just doing things like going food shopping or whatever. But no shots of him with her only other female friends out and about.

I don’t know if it is true yet about Miranda but it sure seems very odd. Her name has been attached to his since April all the while she was still with the guy in the band. She may have broken up with her boyfriend but if she did it was very very recent. There were people on another site who swore they knew her and knew she wasn’t dating Orlando but the other guy still. Of course, people lie and she could have lied to her friends.

fat guy in a little coat @ 11/10/2007 at 12:53 pm

Oh for Pete’s sake, can we not have one Orlando Bloom post where someone can resist the temptation to mention Bony Bosmess? She’s ancient history.

ORLANDO is actually the hottest man out there, that miranda kerr is lucky if it’s true indeed. i wish i could f%%%% with him every single day.

ahhh! i love Orlando!!!
he looks so hot!

when i see those lips “swoon” i just want to kiss him with great passion.

what's sup @ 11/10/2007 at 2:03 pm

I like Orlando but going strickly by looks her boyfriend(orexboyfriend) is really hot. Orlando has money and fame -so it could be that-but this other guy was a real looker.

what a charming and lovely man. Is he with somebody at the moment or is still single since the break up witk kate “bubble head” bosworth?

he doesn’t know how to shave?

I can help him to shave…..after a steamy night of course *lol*

btw, why is he posing in that stupid chair like that? It isn’t his event so other than red carpet entries I don’t see why he would be photographed so I am not sure why is is posing in that chair.

can’t you read he was there to pay tribute to laura linney so he was part of the event. and please calm down it’s only a chair. anyhoo Orli looks so fine at this event i hope there’s more to come.

The (Laura Linney) tribute and ‘The Savages’ were both enjoyable. The Savages is pretty funny.

(RR)

I love it when people get upset at the very mention of Kate’s name. His name is always mentioned in her threads. That’s what happens when you date for a while in Hollywood, you become forever linked. But I’d like to say this to all the people who foam at the mouth over her name being mentioned here:

:p

I LOVE THIS MAN

if you bring up the one picture where they are kind of holding hands you can see they both have bandages on their fingers.

Nothing but iphone @ 11/10/2007 at 8:53 pm

orando who? who is that boy?

To KateFan:

YESTERDAY’S LEFTOVERS
YESTERDAY’S LEFTOVERS
YESTERDAY’S LEFTOVERS

Oh, sorry. Didn’t mean to make fun of her anorexia. *snort*

EVEN IF HE LOOKS OLDER ..HE STILL VERY FINE.. HE’S 30 !!!
Amazing

HE WAS SEEN KISSING KATE HUDSON AT HER HALLOWEEN-PARTY !!!

To Anon 12:57

MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM
MUCH HAPPIER & HEALTHIER WITHOUT HIM

I wonder why?

poor” kate fan” it must be hard to be fan to a talentless anorexic w******. Poor you kate is just a boring actress she was awful in superman. kate is a waste of space. Orlando is way better without that bag of bones.

To no kate @ 11/11/2007 at 8:47 am

And Orlando is such a great actor. No one has ever described him as talentless, boring or too skinny. Look at all the work he’s getting and he seems so happy lately. His life seems so full as he trolls around Hollywood in dusty sweats being chased by paparazzi, getting into fights with guys while looking like a sky high pill popper. Not to mention getting himself linked to every random actress and model he can find like the Americanized fame ***** sellout he is. I bet the Kate haters thought things would change for the BETTER when they broke up. Poor haters you probably jinxed him.

blah blah blah and blah kate is a talentless sl** and you know it. I might like her if she take acting class and eat a cheeseburger i might…..but for now ….she 24 and her career is so empty, she only show her fug face at fashion events where she sometimes wear those horrible fur coats. **** THAT GIRL IS SO CRUEL*** I bet that’s why Orly dump her a$$. Orlando is talented, gorgeous and he loves animal well is almost perfect (ha ha ha).

LOL!!!!!! O is hot , O is talented and O is a gentleman ‘end of this post’.

british hottie @ 11/11/2007 at 11:48 am

I’m definetely in love with that gorgeous man, he ‘s got such beautiful lips.

oooba dooba @ 11/11/2007 at 1:25 pm

He looks boring (and bored) but presentable. If clothes reflect how we feel sometimes, then I’d say he looks like he’s fulfilling a professional obligation and would really rather be some place else.

And yes, Kate Bosworth has looked healthier and happier since early spring this year. Whatever type of relationship she and Bloom had, it’s quite clear that it was not a healthy one – at least not for her.

Didn’t Bloom say he was taking a long vacation after doing his play in London? If so, and combined with the Writer’s Guild strike, I’m not surprised he’s not working. If he wanted to work, he’d be looking at scripts and doing films in England or Europe in general, where strikes in LA mean nothing.

Kate’s doing okay with work, I guess. It seems she’s focusing on lower bugdet independent films as opposed to mainstream films. Either she’s trying to develop her craft in a low key fashion, or she’s taking what she’s being offered. Her films have not been successful at the box office, with the exception of “Superman Returns.” Bloom will have to take what he’s offered at this point as well. And if he insists on only taking leading man roles, he may be unemployed for a long time…in which case his ‘vacation’ may be quite extended.

Orlando was about to do Pompei with scar johanson direct by roman polanski, but roman polanski was scared about the strike so he decided to drop the film. So sad because roman is such a good director. I am not worried for orlando career, as I am sure that he will find a good director to work with. He just need a little bit of time for himself. Kate B is happier because she’s got a lot of movies to come, but she is going to loose her smile when they will bombed. We all know that she sucks as an actress….

can't wait... @ 11/11/2007 at 2:20 pm

I can’t wait , I want to see him in a new film. ’cause i love him he is a good actor, he was great in ned kelly.

What's In A Name? @ 11/11/2007 at 2:56 pm

He really needs a good new film and a nice girlfriend. All these hookup stories make him seem like a man *****. But I hope he isn’t dating that Miranda chick because her agent keeps talking to the Aussie press about how Miranda and her ex-bf broke up around the same time she started being seen with Orlando like Orlando helped break them up or something. Miranda’s agent btw is the sister of her ex-bf. Too shady.

I agree with you with #84.
The whole situation looks shady.
Sad that hollywood doesn’t have morals so
luring people away from their boyfriend doesn’t mean anything to them. No one will really care.It will be sad if it turns out to be true because that would mean that Orlando doesn’t live by his religious beliefs or his enviromental beliefs. Please show yourself to be a man of character Orlando. This isn’t what you need now after the accident situation.

You are right about the sister connection as well. How weird is that?

guyana punch @ 11/11/2007 at 5:31 pm

maybe they are dating and maybe they aren’t. Guess time will tell but it sure is interesting that every time they meet it is documented in the press and it usually starts in OZ first even if the hookup was in the US.

The agent has been feeding this to the press for a while which is really desperate. You would think that if two people started dating just a few weeks ago you would give them time to build a real relationship and not document every meeting with details in the aussie press. Its pretty well known that she was with her boyfriend until very recently-perhaps a few weeks-so anything with Orlando had to have started just recently as well. Again, if something is the real thing don’t most people say they want some time to figure it out before it is public? It doesn’t add up that every meeting since a dinner in New York has made the papers. Is it all bs and pr or is the agent just not very savvy to know better? I hope Orlando is well aware of what is going on. He claims not to have liked it when this game was played with Kate.

Come on leave the man alone, maybe she just broke up with him before to get with orlandol. You don’t know anything about that situation so stop making judgement out of here. Both orlando and miranda are buddhist so I personaly don’t think that they will do that. You don’t even know if they are together….yes he had a car accident(it was bad enouth for him ) so just get over it and leave him alone.

I wonder when one of Orlando’s fangirlies are going to make one of those youtube video like that guy did for Britney screaming and crying about LEAVE ORLANDO ALONE JUST LEAVE’EM ALONE! hahaha He doesn’t seem like some little boy that needs coddling I don’t know why his pathetic little fans treat him that way. I don’t care if he is a Buddhist. He drinks, curses, lies etc and is that Buddhist behavior? I don’t doubt he’d take a model from her boyfriend and I don’t doubt that the model would trade up in a heartbeat. Celebrities are some of the most morally compromised people.

no #87 they said they were still in a relationship just a few weeks ago. It was the first time she was suppose to have had a dinner with Orlando but they said it was just friends.
If they are buddhist then they should know that the Karma of doing this will bite them in the ass and it won’t last long.
Orlando never responds to any press but I think this time it really hurts his character and it makes him look like scum who was trying to get her for a long time from her boyfriend. If there is nothing going on he should say so. Sometimes you should defend yourself. He never said anything regarding the accident either and he should talk about that since there are many questions about how he acted.

He surely doesn’t need her help, but I surely don’t need your stupid comment. We don’t give a damn about BritBRIT CRAZY FAN. How do you know that he takes Miranda from her boyfriend? We don’t even fu%%%n know if they are an item. YOU guys are so hilarous. If it’s true, it’s good for them: she is not with her boyfriend anymore so why she should stay alone rather than dating that hot piece.

#88 that is really an interesting comment since Orlando just recently made a comment that part of the problem with dating as a celebrity is that people are always trying to trade up like buying a new car. Let’s hope that is not what he did here and that he isn’t doing that exact thing he says he hates in others.

Shut up Pat no one said they are dating people are only referring to the possibility. Get some comprehension skills. And that crazy Britney fan isn’t too far off from those crazy Orlando fans. In fact you seem like someone who could be worthy of a restraining order.

Stella I hate to say it but I agree with you. I have tried to think the best of Orlando since the accident and write it off as everyone has a bad night and screws up once in a while. If this latest information is true that Miranda left her long term boyfriend to get with him I will have to admit he is just like all the rest. That would mean he was supporting someone else cheating and that he would most likely do it himself since he doesn’t care. There was one interview he gave during the Kate period where he said “I just wouldn’t do that it isn’t my syle’ about all the rumors he was with other women when he was with her.I wonder if that wasn’t true and Kate had good reason to e so insecure. Wasn’t he already flirting with a girl at the club after he was reported to have started dating Miranda? His image has really taken a hit or two this past couple of months.

Stella you don’t have to be so hysterical about my comment:
1 I’m not an Orlando fan.
2 you’ve got to admit that your comment was stupid.
and 3 We still don’t know if Orlando and Miranda are together so for me this story is just Gossip. So you people should give it a rest.

Pat,I’m sure you can see that it is all adding up, can’t you? Isn’t it just a little bit too obvious that they make a public announcement about a break-up right after the rumors start flying? If it isn’t true that they should make it clear or risk their reputations being slammed.

God your comprehension skills suck Pat. I was hysterical at all I was condescending and sarcastic. Try and pay attention ok.

Pixie Orlando had a good run but he can’t hide behind that golden boy image without a golden career. He’s becoming the new Jared Leto.

The new Jared Leto? That’s interesting I thought they had the same management. Maybe he needs to switch before it is too late.

OMG-what is this? @ 11/11/2007 at 7:08 pm

I just read on x17 that someone said they saw him on ET this past week and he said he didn’t own a car when he was asked if he drove a hybrid. What a stupid answer! He still drives a car every day. He drives the Audi. If he leases it that makes no difference it is what he is driving every day.Why not lease a hybrid, Orli???????

That is sad sad sad. He is not looking good these days.The cracks are showing in a big way.
Anyone can see that was a real deceitful way to answer that question. Is that the way he would handle the Miranda rumors?

Orly was such a handsome little dreamboat just a few short years ago now he is coming across as more a Jared Leto type. Jared has been linked to almost every starlet out there and Orlando is quickly catching up. I personally think it’s nasty get a grip on your hormones already. You can say their just rumors but that’s a LOT of women to be linked to and all of them false. But I guess it could be worse, he could be the next Skeet Ulrich. lol

Lee Woods @ 11/11/2007 at 7:26 pm

Orlando…Orlando…Orlando

Cut it out!!

If you want to move on…then act like it…
I’m looking at nothing but GLOOM AND DOOM…

And what are you posing in a chair for as if you’re being interrogated?

I just don’t get your behavior and mannerisms…

Ah! I can only shake my head and wish you the best…

Oh1 By the way, here’s something positive…
Try doing a comedy…you actually have a good sense of humor and witty…

Lee Woods @ 11/11/2007 at 7:44 pm

Hold it!!!

If Orlando and Miranda are hooked up…or even thinking about it…
What a hypocrite Orlando is…he has passed judgment on Angelina Jolie and has proclaimed that he’s a guy of HONOR…

I’m about to throw up…WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD…and skinny models…

He is so transparent and an image *****

to be fair I don’t think he made comments about ms Jolie. That was just someone talking crap and they didn’t know what they were talking about.

The rest of your post I agree with.

It’s really disappointing to see him become this Hollywood type, chased by paparazzi and constantly in the tabloids. I don’t understand why he isn’t laying low relaxing in London and looking for work in Europe. He said earlier this year he really wanted to do a cool European film and was meeting with different European directors. What happened to that? It’s really none of my business where he spends his time but it seems like it’s open season on him since returning to LA.

poppyseed @ 11/11/2007 at 9:37 pm

I don’t know if he said anything bad about Anglina Jolie. I think some people were saying that he looked like he was making a negative facial expression when her name came up when he was on a TV show in London. It is highly doubtful it was about her-I think the camera just came to him and a weird moment.

However, since he and Jennifer do have the same agent I think they are at least somewhat friends.Orlando has always said that since he was raised by his mom and his sister that he has a lot of respect for women and is sensitive to how they are treated, blah, blah, blah,.Too bad it doesn’t seem he is able to live that out.There were always many rumors of him at least flirting with other women while he was with Kate.Was everyone of them lies? Then we see him getting into an argument with a man over some random girl at a club where they say he grabbed the girl ‘inappropiately’ that night. Actually, I’m not sure how you can grab someone you never met appropiately at all but w/e. Then the same night he gets into an accident and leaves two women bleeding in a car because he was said to have been too ‘dazed’ to know what was going on.Now he is said to be going after an underwear model who lo and behold just left her boyfriend the same time she decides to met up with Orli Bloom. I thought all that honor and respect he was suppose to have for women would lead him to be attracted to women with a little more to offer the world than shaking their T&A for mens pleasure. I guess not.

Kelly Ann @ 11/11/2007 at 9:56 pm

He seems like a nice guy just not the Mr. Wonderful that some have made him out to be. It’s not fair to be disappointed in him, be disappointed in yourself for allowing yourself to believe in an image and the hype.

He gladly helped build that image and hype. I assume you mean we should have always just believed he was liar and a hypocrite all along and never believed anything he said about himself in interviews.It was all rubbish?

I forgot to add: Orlando should be very concerned about his image since that is all he has right now. He doesn’t have a lot of work lined up. The only reason he was given leading roles in the past was because the studios knew he would have the young fan base to back him up Now most of those girls are growing up and the new breed of fangirls have their eyes on someone much younger. He is an okay actor but probably not most peoples first choice. If his image goes down the tubes then the studios won’t have any reason to put him before anyone else anymore. I agree that if he is a buddhist then he should start acting like one.His actions do not seem like someone who is spiritual at all. He comes off as a silly playboy still chasing the T&A and has no wits about him. I hope he doesn’t end up like Scott Baio who was also a teen idol and thought everything would go his way and then he ends up some sad 45 year old man afraid of relationships being laughed at on vh1. Pity the fool!

I’m sure it wasn’t all rubbish. Like I said he seems like a nice guy but I don’t think you can trust those fawning profiles and carefully managed interviews. Even on talk shows the guests are prepped as to what they will talk about before going on. I think celebrities are very conscious as to how they present themselves and your always going to try and present yourself in the best light but anyone who pays attention to pop culture should know that what you see isn’t always what you get.

I’m done.

no more orli fan for me
too much scumbucket behavior
it isn’t excusable anymore.

good luck trying to climb back
on top, matey

maybe he is a buddhist like
puff daddy claims to be a christian :(

and maybe its the karma that is getting
him now.

As HE CARE to loose you as a fan poor him is going to be so sad. Miranda is a beautiful girl and i’m pretty sure that he is with her. who would’t want to be with that beautiful woman. YOu are so jealous of her. Go Orlando… and my little finger told me that is going to work again somewhere in 2008 so sad for you.
How can you even compare Orlando and Jared leto ? GO ORLANDO YOU ARE THE BEST.

I’m also happy for him and Miranda because she’s a cuttie i read an article about her and she seems to be so down to earth. She’s not a stupid bimbo.
I find that relationship between those two so sweet, they are both buddhist so they are going to practice together “how sweet”. I hope that she’s going to support him with his career. Because he will need her when he will start to work again. Kate was always complaining about him being away.

He so handsome, I wish him all the best with his career: you will get back soon my sweet baby (ha ha hah).

hot and hottie @ 11/12/2007 at 4:58 am

° He looks a bit sad, can’t she give him more pleasure with that hot body°

karma girl @ 11/12/2007 at 5:29 am

***** She left her boyfriend for Orlando B. So what? who wouldn’t, I would *lol* Orlando is such a gorgeous man, I don’t care about all that fuss surrounding that relation and the car accident. Miranda is a lucky girl, but I heard he was with Kate Hudson the other night. Well we will have to wait for more news.

Well Orlando Bloom is not losing me as fan anytime soon. I’m not going to judge someone over one human mistake . Everyone has a terrible point in their life that they must face and overcome by searching their soul.

So I can’t and or won’t hate Orlando Bloom because of that.

Orlando has lost me as a fan because he went Hollywood, hasn’t improved his acting skills, hasn’t gotten any good films and dates women who happily enjoy using his name for attention and I’m pretty sure he even approves of it. Probably makes a tiny wee wee hard.

DONZO we all know that Orlando he’s the best…..and yes you must be jealous because you are alone. Well I do understand, but you don’t have to be so vulgar to express yourself. For me you are just a loser but it’s ok everybody has got the right to post here.

Orlando Bust @ 11/12/2007 at 11:26 am

Nope Orlando’s the loser. He’s losing fans left and right and I don’t know why it’s not his fault he’s sucky bad actor, oh yeah it is.

Yeah yeah “orlando bust” like you known anything about the film industry. You’re so pathetic.

Orlando Busted A$$ @ 11/12/2007 at 6:39 pm

Where did I mention the film industry retardo? I said he’s a sucky bad actor. There are lot of sucky bad actors in the film industry. Hell Paris Hilton gets movies. Orlando will still get movies but he’ll always be a joke with less fans than Paris Hilton.

I am a strong and faithful Orlando fan. I wasn’t really into him at the time when he was with Kate, so I can’t say anything. Anyway, I strongly believe he will always be a great guy, and you all who are negative toward him don’t help. Here some of you are, discussing your beliefs on whatever happened, and some could read all that as rumors. He’s my idol, and hero, and I’m proud to support him no matter what. Go Orli!!!

“Orlando busted : I would say that you’re beyond pathetic, but can we expect much of a Paris Hilton fan. Orlando is good actor and he doesn’t need a pathetic loser like you to believe so. LOVE YOU ORLANDO.!!!!!!

he’s just amazing. :D he really is. and people that are saying “he looks pale, sick” etc, have you not put into consideration where hes BEEN the past 6 MONTHS!?

antarctica isn’t exactly the caribbean, do you really expect him to be bronze and very very happy?

anyway, tan or not, he’s still goregous. and i LOVE his hair that way. he should keep it short.

this man is so beautiful. look at those eyes .. i love him

what is wrong with jared leto? i mean, he lost it as an actor (he was the hottest on my so called life), but his band is cool.

he is so hot and a great actor. he care’s about animals and everyting so the people who are speaking bad about him are just jealous about the attention he is getting.

Orlando looks good in this picture as always.

he is one of the best looking actors around and will be on my hot list for a long time i don’t think he will ever leave. his films are definitely worth watching not just because he is in them and pirates of the caribbean is one of the best films i have ever seen. also he is very caring and does a lot of charity work and recently went to nepal to help a good childrens cause. i love his new hairstyle he looks hot.