Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

CARE BEAR

Vanessa Hudgens leaves her home in Los Angeles carrying a stuffed animal teddy bear and her iPhone on Friday. The 19-year-old High School Musical star was a little shy but at long last, flashed waiting photographers a peace sign.

After running a few errands, including a stop at her boyfriend Zac Efron‘s house, Vanessa and her mom Gina drove to Anaheim to meet up with her dad Greg and litter sister Stella.

The Hudgens family then spent the evening at the Disneyland theme park, where several young fans recognized the young star as she snacked on a bag of cotton candy. Did anyone spot Vanessa at Disneyland yesterday??

UPDATE: Vanessa‘s carrying around the same teddy bear that she did when she was in Argentina while wearing Zac‘s shirt.

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens‘s teddy bear business…

vanessa hudgens teddy bear 01
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 23
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 24
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 25

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Eva Green is in talks to star in Miss Peregrine‚Äôs Home for Peculiar Children- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 726 » Show All

she looks preggy in some piccys. bahah. o.O xD

Awww she’s so cute!!

areucrazy @ 11/10/2007 at 9:17 am

limo i think bring her family to disney land. more comfy

G’night, boji! Thanks for your wonderful thoughts!!

Evelyn, I guess we all need a day to recover on weekends! Especially after kids b-day parties! I remember those days! What do parents do these days for parties anyway??

I love the teddy bear, but it does make her look really young….not like someone looking for her own place! But I’m sure her teddy will be the first thing that goes with her! Wonder what it’s name is?

areucrazy @ 11/10/2007 at 9:18 am

evelyn. i think she left her teddy in the limo and find zac. she didnt leave the teddy at zac.

love the teddy

hey check out my new video on youtube of the oc – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTdaOci2CLU

Aw shes so cute with her teddy

Cute pictures. I wanna go Disneyland

My, my, Evelyn…let’s put that paranoia to rest. Do you really think he’d want a teddy bear back that he gave to her? Girls love stuffed animals…I took a bunch to college too. But I don’t think Zac would want it.. he’s a guy. She probably got the limo to treat her family to a fun day, maybe it was a special occasion. And who knows? Maybe V likes to use teddy as a pillow or something to cuddle with when she naps?

nickolodeon @ 11/10/2007 at 9:28 am

i stil hug my teddy while i am sleeping and i am 21. lol

Hey, Z + V fan, I forgot about that pic of her before! It must be her Zacky Bear then!

Nice to see her out with her Family and of course Zac!!
Love Zanessa!!!

love the outfit…she always looks so pretty. btw she is 18 not 19

What! I missed Vanessa At Disneyland Theme parks! My husband and I brought our 4 year old daughter there yesterday bec. she has no school and she wants to watch the HSM parade.Oh men,I cant believed we missed her!!!

vanessafan @ 11/10/2007 at 9:36 am

Love her. She looks so adorable and more with her teddy bear.Hopefully we will get more pics of her byherself or with zac.
Thanks Jared keep posting more please

Could eveybody stop predicting what is going on in there love life, all the breaking up predictions, are what that start rumors and things like that. STOP making things up if you don’t know what is going on ,just enjoy the pictures and still smile that they are still together and not apart.In my opinion, when you guys keep making perdictions, it could come true so stop.

#85
wow, that cute.

aw she is so cute, love her hair like that, shes looks gorgeous. i love how she goes ‘au natural’ LOL instead of caking on the make-up!!

HSM3 UPDATE- on E!news they said that ashley said that all the deals were in place or something like that, e!news said that included zac and V. i hope they are right!!!

Aww she’s so cute!!! LOVE her hair like this, she really suits it.

Z & V Fan @ 11/10/2007 at 9:43 am

Go Sox, as soon as I saw that pic I knew I had seen that bear before. I guess she wanted to cuddle with Zac and she had to settle for the bear instead… :-)

Thankk-god she has her ring on because zac wasnt wearing his in his basketball photos! xx

We were there yesterday at Disneyland and found out there will be a taping for ABC Christmas presentation today,Saturday 11-10-07 infront of disney princess catle.That spot was blocked bec they are doing the stage.Too bad our annual pass for Disneyland is not covered for Saturday and Sunday. I have a feeling that maybe Vanessa if she’s being taken by a Limo going to Disneyland she has a guess appearance for todays taping. She might be staying at the Hotel there.

cute
cute
cute
cute
cute
cute

I believe Stella’s B-day is Nov 15. Trip to Disneyland was probably a gift from V.

nickolodeon @ 11/10/2007 at 9:55 am

95 niamh : 11/10/2007 at 9:49 am

check out post #40 link

Elisabeth @ 11/10/2007 at 9:55 am

Don’t you think that the bear is something between both of them…I mean she has the teddy bear when she leaves her house and after goign at Zac’s home, no more Teddy bear …
What does that mean ?