Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

CARE BEAR

Vanessa Hudgens leaves her home in Los Angeles carrying a stuffed animal teddy bear and her iPhone on Friday. The 19-year-old High School Musical star was a little shy but at long last, flashed waiting photographers a peace sign.

After running a few errands, including a stop at her boyfriend Zac Efron‘s house, Vanessa and her mom Gina drove to Anaheim to meet up with her dad Greg and litter sister Stella.

The Hudgens family then spent the evening at the Disneyland theme park, where several young fans recognized the young star as she snacked on a bag of cotton candy. Did anyone spot Vanessa at Disneyland yesterday??

UPDATE: Vanessa‘s carrying around the same teddy bear that she did when she was in Argentina while wearing Zac‘s shirt.

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens‘s teddy bear business…

vanessa hudgens teddy bear 01
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 21
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 22
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 23
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 24
vanessa hudgens teddy bear 25

Getty

643 Responses to “Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1026 » Show All

1. 151
    Flávia Says:

aaaaaaaaa, lidaaaa

BRASIL

2. 152
    vanessa-h-is-the-best Says:

I really love vanessa hudgens. she is soo beautiful
    I just hate it that my friends don’t like vanessa hudgens.
    I live in Holland and she isn’t that big of a star here.
    And I hate that.
    My friends don’t liek her and think she’s fake.
    I think she is far from that.
    And this only proves it.
    Many times I’d like to talk about her but can’t because they don’t like her.
    I think she’s really beautiful, sweet, amazing singer, amazing actress and so much more.

Zac is really a lucky guy

3. 153
    zvkg Says:

146 dameea : 11/10/2007 at 10:54 am

—————————————————

Awwww dameea, that was incredibly sweet. And I totally agree. Even before the you know what, she was always bringing her family w/ her. Like in London, Stella was with her. And in the HSM tour, saw some backstage clips w/ her mom and of course Stella. Love that this girl values family alot and I think that’s one of the things that Zac appreciates about her. I’m gonna refer to your post if people start asking why we like her. hehehe.

4. 154
    bigfan Says:

She really looks beautiful! I like her! A good news for you guys: her profile was found on a millionaire dating site WealthyRomance.com last week! “She is very picky about guy,” according to the officials of that site!

5. 155
    zvkg Says:

152 vanessa-h-is-the-best : 11/10/2007 at 11:04 am

=======================================

well…you can always talk about her here. WE love her too, so we don’t mind if we go on and on about her. lol.

6. 156
    vanessa-h-is-the-best Says:

thanx, zvkg

that’s why I always go here.
    There are so many vanessa-fanns here.
    That’s the reason I love this site

7. 157
    vanessa-h-is-the-best Says:

thanx, zvkg

that’s why I always go here.
    There are so many vanessa-fans here.
    That’s the reason I love this site

8. 158
    Malia Says:

AH, FAMILY TIME IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

9. 159
    JB Says:

I just wish Zac could have joined them. Can you image that V & Z at Disneyland. The kids would have went crazy. It’s sad that they can’t do normal couple things. :(

10. 160
    Manda Says:

Carrying that Miu Miu around is a work-out in itself – no wonder all these Hollywood girls are so skinny. Bags have gotten bigger and heavier as these girls get skinnier.

11. 161
    narf Says:

Good morning Spirit & zvkg, glad you like the dedications.

12. 162
    dameea Says:

zvkg. thanks.and im glad that everyone here really appreciates her as much as i do. people like her not only because of her totally gawjus,incredibly pretty face but also because of her talent and inner beauty! and yeah, i love that she brings her family first. she brings her family everywhre, even on tour! haha TOTALLY LOVE HER! I would respect her no matter what! thanx agen jj. ur site rox!

13. 163
    SadieLady Says:

SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!! I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER :)

14. 164
    Spirit Says:

Good morning Narf, “Everything” is just one of the many songs I dedicate to hubby! It’s wonderful! I hope that you had a pleasant visit with your friends yesterday! :-D

15. 165
    dameea Says:

evelyn. thanx for the link. appreciates it!

16. 166
    bataglio Says:

dragging a teddy around at 19; she probably still sucks her thumb as well, and a coupla’ other things

grow up

17. 167
    jenna Says:

looking at her makes me want to take a shower

18. 168
    vanessa-h-is-the-best Says:

She is so beautiful

19. 169
    Spirit Says:

156 vanessa-h-is-the-best : 11/10/2007 at 11:14 am

*****************************************************************

Yes, you will find Loyal Vanessa fans here “vanessa-h-is-the-best”… We love her too! And we will always try to protect her in our own small way, by defending her on JJ. :-D

20. 170
    nickolodeon Says:

oh no…here comes weirdo O.o

21. 171
    Malia Says:

MovieMadness : 11/10/2007 at 8:40 am
    What the hell is up with this girl. Everytime I come to this site her pictures and Zac Efrons always have 200+ comments. Sure they’re beautiful people but they haven’t done sh@t besides kiddy High School Musical. Brad and Angelina, I guess I can understand that, however You people are just weird and obsessed.
    ——————————————————–

Robbery Homicide Division – 2002 – Played Nicole at 10
    The Brothers Garcia – 2003 – Played Lindsey
    Quintuplets – 2005 – Played Carmen
    Drake & Josh – 2006 – Played Rebecca
    The Suite Life of Zack & Cody – 2006 – Played Corrie on four episodes

Music:
    First Music CD – 2006 – Title “V” [As of August 2007, US Sales 600,000 + copies sold.
    Currently working on second music CD – 2007 – Expected release date early 2008??

22. 172
    vanessa-h-is-the-best Says:

It’s so nice to see that there are many more people who think like I do

23. 173
    Malia Says:

areucrazy : 11/10/2007 at 8:29 am
    i mean knocking on zac door

ZAC LIVES ON THE SECOND FLOOR (OR IS IT THIRD?). SO, SHE IS PRESSING THE BUZZER TO GET IN RATHER THAN KNOCKING.
    :) :)

24. 174
    Spirit Says:

166 bataglio : 11/10/2007 at 11:31 am

************************************************************

If anyone needs to grow up, maybe it’s you!
    You are not even mature enough to just walk away from a thread about someone you obviously dislike!!!! *rolls eyes*

25. 175
    bev Says:

Friend of mine is a stylist and works on the set of movies with many stars. Says the story floating around out in LA is the Vanessa told Zac she’s sick of seeing him with his fat friend from Hairspray, and he needs to cool it or they are through!

Supposedly she also told him he’s rich enough to spend some of his money. That’s when he went out and bought a new car. Sweet Vanessa? I don’t think so.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1026 » Show All