Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

Vanessa's Teddy Bear Business

CARE BEAR

Vanessa Hudgens leaves her home in Los Angeles carrying a stuffed animal teddy bear and her iPhone on Friday. The 19-year-old High School Musical star was a little shy but at long last, flashed waiting photographers a peace sign.

After running a few errands, including a stop at her boyfriend Zac Efron‘s house, Vanessa and her mom Gina drove to Anaheim to meet up with her dad Greg and litter sister Stella.

The Hudgens family then spent the evening at the Disneyland theme park, where several young fans recognized the young star as she snacked on a bag of cotton candy. Did anyone spot Vanessa at Disneyland yesterday??

UPDATE: Vanessa‘s carrying around the same teddy bear that she did when she was in Argentina while wearing Zac‘s shirt.

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens‘s teddy bear business…

vanessa hudgens teddy bear 01

• Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1026 » Show All

aaaaaaaaa, lidaaaa

BRASIL

vanessa-h-is-the-best @ 11/10/2007 at 11:04 am

I really love vanessa hudgens. she is soo beautiful
I just hate it that my friends don’t like vanessa hudgens.
I live in Holland and she isn’t that big of a star here.
And I hate that.
My friends don’t liek her and think she’s fake.
I think she is far from that.
And this only proves it.
Many times I’d like to talk about her but can’t because they don’t like her.
I think she’s really beautiful, sweet, amazing singer, amazing actress and so much more.

Zac is really a lucky guy

146 dameea : 11/10/2007 at 10:54 am

—————————————————

Awwww dameea, that was incredibly sweet. And I totally agree. Even before the you know what, she was always bringing her family w/ her. Like in London, Stella was with her. And in the HSM tour, saw some backstage clips w/ her mom and of course Stella. Love that this girl values family alot and I think that’s one of the things that Zac appreciates about her. I’m gonna refer to your post if people start asking why we like her. hehehe.

She really looks beautiful! I like her! A good news for you guys: her profile was found on a millionaire dating site WealthyRomance.com last week! “She is very picky about guy,” according to the officials of that site!

152 vanessa-h-is-the-best : 11/10/2007 at 11:04 am

=======================================

well…you can always talk about her here. WE love her too, so we don’t mind if we go on and on about her. lol.

vanessa-h-is-the-best @ 11/10/2007 at 11:14 am

thanx, zvkg

that’s why I always go here.
There are so many vanessa-fanns here.
That’s the reason I love this site

vanessa-h-is-the-best @ 11/10/2007 at 11:14 am

thanx, zvkg

that’s why I always go here.
There are so many vanessa-fans here.
That’s the reason I love this site

AH, FAMILY TIME IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

I just wish Zac could have joined them. Can you image that V & Z at Disneyland. The kids would have went crazy. It’s sad that they can’t do normal couple things. :(

Carrying that Miu Miu around is a work-out in itself – no wonder all these Hollywood girls are so skinny. Bags have gotten bigger and heavier as these girls get skinnier.

Good morning Spirit & zvkg, glad you like the dedications.

zvkg. thanks.and im glad that everyone here really appreciates her as much as i do. people like her not only because of her totally gawjus,incredibly pretty face but also because of her talent and inner beauty! and yeah, i love that she brings her family first. she brings her family everywhre, even on tour! haha TOTALLY LOVE HER! I would respect her no matter what! thanx agen jj. ur site rox!

SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!! I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER :)

Good morning Narf, “Everything” is just one of the many songs I dedicate to hubby! It’s wonderful! I hope that you had a pleasant visit with your friends yesterday! :-D

evelyn. thanx for the link. appreciates it!

dragging a teddy around at 19; she probably still sucks her thumb as well, and a coupla’ other things

grow up

looking at her makes me want to take a shower

vanessa-h-is-the-best @ 11/10/2007 at 11:32 am

She is so beautiful

156 vanessa-h-is-the-best : 11/10/2007 at 11:14 am

*****************************************************************

Yes, you will find Loyal Vanessa fans here “vanessa-h-is-the-best”… We love her too! And we will always try to protect her in our own small way, by defending her on JJ. :-D

nickolodeon @ 11/10/2007 at 11:32 am

oh no…here comes weirdo O.o

MovieMadness : 11/10/2007 at 8:40 am
What the hell is up with this girl. Everytime I come to this site her pictures and Zac Efrons always have 200+ comments. Sure they’re beautiful people but they haven’t done sh@t besides kiddy High School Musical. Brad and Angelina, I guess I can understand that, however You people are just weird and obsessed.
——————————————————–

Robbery Homicide Division – 2002 – Played Nicole at 10
The Brothers Garcia – 2003 – Played Lindsey
Quintuplets – 2005 – Played Carmen
Drake & Josh – 2006 – Played Rebecca
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody – 2006 – Played Corrie on four episodes

Music:
First Music CD – 2006 – Title “V” [As of August 2007, US Sales 600,000 + copies sold.
Currently working on second music CD – 2007 – Expected release date early 2008??

vanessa-h-is-the-best @ 11/10/2007 at 11:34 am

It’s so nice to see that there are many more people who think like I do

areucrazy : 11/10/2007 at 8:29 am
i mean knocking on zac door

ZAC LIVES ON THE SECOND FLOOR (OR IS IT THIRD?). SO, SHE IS PRESSING THE BUZZER TO GET IN RATHER THAN KNOCKING.
:) :)

166 bataglio : 11/10/2007 at 11:31 am

************************************************************

If anyone needs to grow up, maybe it’s you!
You are not even mature enough to just walk away from a thread about someone you obviously dislike!!!! *rolls eyes*

Friend of mine is a stylist and works on the set of movies with many stars. Says the story floating around out in LA is the Vanessa told Zac she’s sick of seeing him with his fat friend from Hairspray, and he needs to cool it or they are through!

Supposedly she also told him he’s rich enough to spend some of his money. That’s when he went out and bought a new car. Sweet Vanessa? I don’t think so.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1026 » Show All