Hugh Shows Off Heroic Bod

Hugh Shows Off Heroic Bod

Hugh Jackman shows off his perfectly sculpted torso during a family-bonding day down under at Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday.

The 39-year-old Wolverine star showed off his heroic bod while at the beach with his wife Deborra-Lee Furness and their two children — Oscar, 7, and Ava, 2.

20+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman‘s taut torso…

hugh jackman torso 01
hugh jackman torso 18
hugh jackman torso 19
hugh jackman torso 20

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
blackfriday1978 @ 11/13/2007 at 3:28 pm

The first…. good looking family

hola saludos desde chile¡¡¡¡¡

The only time we see him is shirtless!

justjared great said ‘Heroic Body’ :) , does anyone know if the are making a sequel for ‘X-Men’? I can’t wait to see Hugh back on the big screen. I so love the photo of him playing in the water with his daughter. I am sure that many of you girls (and guys) did not had such a great father, to spend so much quality time with his family. The only one that I can compare Hugh 2 is Brad Pitt, I mean as being a father and spending the time with the family. Do you remember the photos of Brad when they had the birthday party for Maddox? Brad even had the military make-up and everything… and he made the best birthday party for his son, Maddox. So I ask you, how many of you had a family as the one Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt have? sadly not many. If I talked about Brad Pitt, then to show you even more what a great guy he is…. Angelina’s pants broke http://www.7gfb.com/?p=436 and her prince Brad was there 2 help and keep his hand over the crack. So the situation was saved by Brad.

i just can get enough:-)

Hey, did he get that fur from Vanessa?

He’s so hot, but there is something about his midsection that is a little weird. Amazing pecs and arms and face. Hugh, you’re the best. (And when the hell are you gonna come out??!)

# 4 – Hugh has been filming “Australia” with director Baz Luhrmann and Nicole Kidman since late April to be finished this month. Then in December/January he starts on “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” – release date May 1, 2009.

Tony the tiger @ 11/13/2007 at 4:56 pm

He is FAT!!! F-A-T FAT!!! Still I would tap that.

He’s FAT?!?!?!?! You are #$()*&# NUTS!!!!
That is PERFECTION, Mr. Tiger. That’s what a MAN looks like, not some little twit!!!!

More Jared, more pics of Mr. Jackman!!!! Yummy!

no sorry do not like the bod, too big and hairy!

Oh and to Eva, Number 4, I have a better dad than brad pitt, my dad gave me a stable life and kept me in one school, then took me travelling when school had finished for the summer!!!!

NEEDS A SUNBED

is he morphing into a real wolverine. Too hairy and bulky! Slim down man. An dwho is that blonde lady with him, his mom?

angelina_mmm @ 11/13/2007 at 5:59 pm

Mr Mom :)

Ok Jared, you’ve convinced me, I’m moving to Australia!

Hugh is my idea of the perfect man. Deb and the kids are so lucky.

3 ohmy : 11/13/2007 at 3:50 pm

The only time we see him is shirtless!

—————————————-

Hugh Jackman should only ever be shirtless, in fact, it should actually be made illegal for him to wear clothes, full stop.

He’s been filming a movie in Australia since April and on his time off he hits the beach with the family when he doesn’t have other commitments. And he IS filming “Wolverine” right after he finishes his current movie so that’s why there’s the “morphinng into Wolverine” look.

blueangel @ 11/13/2007 at 9:09 pm

Perfectly scrupted body? You ARE kidding, right?

blueangel @ 11/13/2007 at 9:10 pm

Perfectly scrulpted body? You ARE kidding, right?

blueangel — having a spelling problem are you?? Try the dictionary.

And yes, to many of us, Hugh does have a perfectly SCULPTED torso.

He’s perfect! This is what a real man looks like.

“Hugh Jackman should only ever be shirtless, in fact, it should actually be made illegal for him to wear clothes, full stop”

I totally join there ^_^!!! Hugh is utterly hot and loves spending time with his children! He’s awesome! God bless that family!

As to why he is always being photographed shirtless? Well, he grew up on the beaches of Sydney and is a self-proclaimed water baby and apparently, the beach is where he likes to spend a good deal of his time off. Besides, if you were a guy and had THAT body, would you go to the beach and cover yourself up? And I suppose if he frequented clubs and hung out with other celebs doing God knows what, he could be photographed engaged in other “activities” as well. But no, he just hangs with the wife and kids. He has said that as a celebrity, he’s a bore. I disagree. He is unique, his own person and doesn’t give in to the phoniness and excess of the celebrity life just because it might up his “profile” a bit. He stays true to himself. A quality that is very rare these days, whether famous or not. Good boy, Hugh.

common sense wtf @ 11/14/2007 at 1:19 am

His body is weird.
He has bulked up but no definition . Where are the abs?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All