Nicole Richie's Baby Shower

Nicole Richie's Baby Shower

In Touch Weekly has gotten its paws on the save-the-date for Nicole Richie‘s baby shower!

The big day will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 18, and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars. The shower is being given by Nicole’s mother, Brenda, her sister Sophia and “loving friends” Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.

DO YOU THINK this is the real deal or just a decoy? If Nic‘s sister’s name is spelled Sofia, it’s definitely a fake!

Posted to: Nicole Richie

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

aw thats nice!

i’m gonna go with….who cares.

Florencia @ 11/14/2007 at 4:03 pm

Q linda la invitacion ^^

I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!I CARE!

i love u Nicole!!!

decoy for sure.

David,
jesus christ…take your meds.

Jennigirl @ 11/14/2007 at 4:06 pm

Decoy. Is she even friends with Paris anymore?

i think her and paris are still friends, but not like they used to be.

Who cares if it’s real it’s not like she’s inviting any one of us. Why should we care?

decoy.. nicole’s sister’s name is mispelled.. its SOFIA not SOPHIA

How nice….. Nicole Grow Up and will have a baby while Paris is doing pole dancing in clubs http://www.7gfb.com/?p=502 , and just 2-3 years ago they were the best friends ever.

Save the date cards are sooo tacky, surely she has the money to hire someone with originality, since clearly she has none?

KrungKrung @ 11/14/2007 at 4:46 pm

i could not fathom these rich people having baby showers which in fact they can afford all the baby stuff they need, what a ridiculous world we’re living in y’all, so sad.

groundcontrol @ 11/14/2007 at 4:54 pm

Besides the fact that people with money shouldn’t be asking for or expecting presents at a baby shower, it is a complete violation of every rule of etiquette for your own family to host a shower for you. Your family should not be seen asking for gifts.

These people have no breeding. Were they raised in a barn?

Good Catch Jared.
Her sister’s name is spelled sofia not sophia.
except it refers to her future sister in law sophie????

by the way I CARE TOO!

groundcontrol @ 11/14/2007 at 5:00 pm

I mean i wish i was rich as Nicole and i’m envious that why i’m hating.

TheLostGirl @ 11/14/2007 at 5:01 pm

I hate myself for loving this girl so much.
me=loser!

KrungKrung @ 11/14/2007 at 5:03 pm

I really need to get my broke a.s.s. some education because i’m clearly speaking out of my [you know where]

by the way i secretly REALLY LOVE YOU NICOLE.

*runs back into the closet*

It’s a fake: Nicole’s sister’s name is spelled “Sofia”. You can look in the dedication of her book “The Truth about Diamonds” and she spells it that way.

Brad+angelina=LOVE @ 11/14/2007 at 5:07 pm

I luv Nicole..invite meeeeeee!!Congrats Nic.

Krung why are u hating,I usually have your back, but we know how Angie & Brad get attack,so come on.

Number 20 LOL you are so funnie. Nicole luv the woman.

Please Nicole No PARASITE! SHE WILL INFECT SEATS& food.I know you are being nice but NO HERPLEX..Do as you have been doing,, STAY AWAY FROM HER…

#20 LMAO.

In Touch can’t stand that rag mag.Nicole’s my gurl though.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All