Vanessa Hudgens is a Workout Woman

Vanessa Hudgens is a Workout Woman

Vanessa Hudgens gives a girlfriend a goodbye kiss after their early work-out together in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The High School Musical star was accompanied by her mom Gina–both wore matching caps and sipped on their mega-smoothies from the NRgize Lifestyle Cafe!

Vanessa, 18, also carried around her gadget of choice, the iPhone!

10+ pictures inside of workout woman Vanessa Hudgens

;)

Florencia @ 11/14/2007 at 5:06 pm

Q linda NESSA ^^

ERES LA MEJOR BABY V !!!

Yay! Thanks JJ. Love V.

genevieve @ 11/14/2007 at 5:08 pm

i love her workout outfit. the girl is gorgeous. hehe and she takes after zac, working out ;] actually thats kinda funny, he was working out earlier on yesterday as well.

ilovebabyv_vanessathebest @ 11/14/2007 at 5:08 pm

I LOVE VANESSA!
I THINK SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!

^^

I LOVE HER!

JUSJARED, THE BEST PAGE, CUTE WORK ;)

VANESSA I LOVE YOU!

i wonder who else is with her

Vanessa hudgens must love to work out she does it alot!

WOW SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO SHAPE UP! I REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL MY BBV!

She’s a good girl, Vanessa could wondering each night from club to club as the other your stars do, but she preferrers to stay at home (if we would have Zack as BF… we would do the same). Girls, I am afraid about something, the good girl image that we see could be false, all the famous like Lindsay and Paris played cute and darlings in the begining… and voila Lindsay does community service while Paris does Pole Dance in clubs and lets not even talk about TARA RED, if you have not seen yet the photos… the justjared please look for them and show them to everybody, TARA REID was photographed wearing a FUR COAT while dressed in GYM clothes and looking all lost (drugs), http://www.7gfb.com/?p=493 , I really think she is on crack. BUT I love Vanessa and I hope that the kiss kiss photos were a lesson for her… and she will continue to be a good girl.

I love Vanessa. She looks gorgeous even in her gym clothes.
Thanks Jared

She cares about her health and that is great. I love to work out, I find it to be soo fun and I am always relaxed afterwards.

Wow, Vanessa sure had a busy day yesterday….early morning at the gym, party later for Stella, and late night date with Zac!! But I’ll bet she loved every minute of it!!

6 genevieve : 11/14/2007 at 5:08 pm

—-
o hay lady got same name as you. LOL

Z & V Fan @ 11/14/2007 at 5:14 pm

If only we all could look that great AFTER a workout. Vanessa is beautiful!!!

Hey, it seems as if V and Z have switched places, now we get pics of her leaving the gym! She looks gorgeous (as always), wish I could look that put together after working out…

Well here’s a welcome surprise
Another thread to try out for size
With a kiss for a mate
V always looks great
Even after some exercise!

i love her sooooo much

Yay! another V thread! I swear, I can never tire of this girl!

genevieve @ 11/14/2007 at 5:17 pm

mama hudgens is too cute, matching hats with bbv :]

What is with the leg shots?! It’s not Jared “croping them” cause then the picture would be smaller than other the other ones… don’t know but i like the hat

she looks pretty and all but i think shes over doing the whole gym thing shes looking kinda skinnier then usual. but shes still gorgeous!

genevieve @ 11/14/2007 at 5:18 pm

jen haha im a little confused by your comment :] come again?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All