Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Soon to Open

Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Soon to Open

Eva Longoria dons Armani Exchange on the black carpet at the launch of the “Blackjack II Phone by Samsung” held at her soon-to-open Mexican-American restaurant BESO on Wednesday. (Beso is Spanish for kiss.)

“I love to cook!” Eva said. “I’m a big, big cooker in my family, so this is kind of an extension of my house. I feel like everybody’s going to be in my living room… I’m so involved [with BESO], I picked the uniforms. A lot of these are my recipes. We’ve developed a really fun menu.”

And what’s Eva doing for Thanksgiving this year? “I am making everything from scratch,” she said. “Everything!”

The grand opening for BESO restaurant will be in mid-December.

Eva, 32, also wore strappy Rene Caovilla heels, dangling Claudia Lobao earrings and Coach Madison metallic clutch.

15+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria at BESO restaurant …

eva longoria beso restaurant 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Fan_From_Italy @ 11/15/2007 at 2:05 pm

She looks beautiful as always! love her!! *.*

very beautiful =)

angelina_mmm @ 11/15/2007 at 2:17 pm

she is prettier when she is not grinning

I don’t think she is that pretty. Don’t like her smile…big teeth. Anyways, I was really turned off from her when she was dating Tony and just kept flaunting their relationship.

did it say where its going to be? LA i presume?

Alejandrina @ 11/15/2007 at 2:49 pm

She’s short, has no curves, crooked teeth, and a whiny annoying voice. To sum it up, she’s average at best. She’s not even the best looking Mexican in Hollywood-that belongs to Salma Hayek.

Hmmm I’ll try and think of something positive to say here… I think that dress color is good on her skin and i like her hair

maybe she meant “cook” not cooker! haha! when she said cooker though, i imagined her as a boiling rice cooker.

Eva gets PAID to attend or host such parties. She was just a Blackberry girl two months ago! She is a total sellout trying to make every dollar she can before her half ass career is over. She is a phony and loves all the publicity she can get. In two years, no one will care.

I’m sorry but a good cook would never be this skinny.

love herrrrrrr she’s hot and very nice woman
PS stop comparing her with gaby she’s nicer

I think she’s pretty actually :]

lipscious @ 11/15/2007 at 6:34 pm

i ain’t saying she a goldigger, but she ain’t messing with no broke, broke ******.

When is the last time she was seen with Tony???

i think eva longoria is gorgeous.
she’s petite and always looks good in dresses
and gowns. she also has really good clothes.

jealous.

mariadel barrio @ 11/16/2007 at 7:57 am

Eva is cute in a mousy kind of way.

a realist @ 11/17/2007 at 4:12 pm

Why don’t this talentless attention ***** GO AWAY!

her face reminds me of a rat..and her teeth are to big.. a attention ho.re who is annoying…

I really don’t like her either, she seems kind of a phony. She got married but she sure seems to spend alot of time apart from her husband. Probably another divorce waiting to happen.

she’s cool. just keep up lady.you are a very lucky woman.

Alot of jealous women here hahaha Eva is beautiful no matter what you say. Why she’s always one of the most beautiful women ? !! Her smile is natural and beautiful ! Not like alot of other celebrity… Stop looking for every single little defaults and just appreciate the beauty !

MIKE GARCIA @ 10/09/2010 at 4:08 am

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HER RESTURANT IS IT BEAUTIFUL I BET IT IS.
i WONDER IF IT IS EXPENSIVE I BET IT IS NOT BUT I BET SHE DOES NOT EAT THE FOOD SHE MAKES THAT IS WHY SHE STAYS SO THIN.