Fri, 16 November 2007 at 1:18 pm
John Mayer's Apology to the Internets
- John Mayer, on his way out of Stereo’s second anniversary bash, told TMZ cameras that he had recently googled himself and come to the conclusion that “I’m kind of a d-bag. I want to apologize to the Internet world at large.”
- Fabio, still upset about George Clooney, met Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere.
- An inebriated Amy Winehouse performs “so bad it was like swinging a cat round your head”.
- Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Isabel Goulart, Karolina Kurkova and more on the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Lindsay Lohan smokes behind (a balcony’s) bars after not really being so.
- He-man screenwriter Justin Marks promises to stick to the source material.
- Ashlee Simpson’s taking care of her man.
- Animated GIF fun with this year’s batch of America’s Next Top Models.
- Nick Lachey is having an exciting time.
- Mary-Kate Olsen wears $273,945 worth of jewels.
- High fashion faceoff: real life vs. the runway.
- Britney Spears hopes a new lucky sweatshirt will help turn her life around.
- Christina Milian confirms that it’s a boy for Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman.
- Matt Damon is the sexiest man alive.
- Busta Rhymes is engaged. He and his fiancée, who’s sporting an approximately 20-carat engagement ring, celebrated her birthday at Chin Chin the other night.
- Sydney Tamiia Poitier, last seen in Grindhouse and Veronica Mars, has landed a role on NBC’s two-hour movie Knight Rider, which will serve as a pilot for a possible remake of the TV series, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Just Jared on Facebook