Hugh Jackman is a Shirtless Stallion

Hugh Jackman is a Shirtless Stallion

Hunky Hugh Jackman and his family spend another family fun day at Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia on Sunday.

The 39-year-old shirtless stallion took daughter Ava, 2, to the pool while wife Deborra-Lee Furness brought Oscar, 7, to train with the nippers.

Is that a fly on poor Ava‘s eye?!

10+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman, the shirtless stallion…

hugh jackman shirtless stallion 01
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 02
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 03
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 04
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 05
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 06
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 07
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 08
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 09
hugh jackman shirtless stallion 10

Photos: Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Ava Jackman, Celebrity Babies, Deborra Lee Furness, Hugh Jackman, Oscar Jackman, Shirtless

ABC

love it

dang, jared, first you kill me with eric bana yesterday, now this? What is in that AUssie water that makes such hot pieces???

Excuse me….this thread is about a real man, Hugh Jackman. What’s with the “updates” about the kid Zac?

Thanks JJ!! And thankgawd for Nipper training! The boy learns water safety and we get scrumptious photos of Dad.

angelina&bra love'em @ 11/18/2007 at 12:39 pm

Now Hugh looks nice and solid something strong to hold on to.
I’ll take a slice of Hugh. Several slice if I could, yum.

a real man @ 11/18/2007 at 12:43 pm

2 emma : 11/18/2007 at 12:22 pm
zac efron update one..
________________
Child please get to steppin, Zaiken is gayish=-gurly,
keep him
off a REAL MAN’S thread,okay. Now get to moving.

Hugh is eye candy.

Just me... @ 11/18/2007 at 12:54 pm

Very sexy ;)

Francophile @ 11/18/2007 at 1:17 pm

ummm yummy !

This is good, real good. This is a real fiooonnne specie of a man !!!!

love them..but it seems they only get caught on the beach

he has the best bod ive ever seen on a man. my husband is such an ugly bastardin comparison

He looks so good,HUGH JACKMAN is a real man,he is so lovely with his kids.Ava is too cute!!the picture number 8 is soooo cute, what a back my god!!I want a man like hugh:(

he is one yummy dad,he is among my favorite HW`s dads but first of them is Brad pitt.he can come in second. :)

12 atheer and jayanah : 11/18/2007 at 1:55 pm

hey ah..num 12..
take a leap- no one cares here on Hugh’s thread about weave- wearing -plain jane tishdale, whatever that frumpy kids name is.

Hugh’s looking pretty nice here.

Not sure Deb was there – she was reported to be at another event in Brisbane on Sunday.

Lillianne @ 11/18/2007 at 3:04 pm

Time for me heart attack medicine.

i wish i could go to the beach in november haha i need to live somewhere warm all the time…especially if it means seeing him around =]

this is one delicious man

Agree! *drools*

Hallelujah to #4 and 7. This thread only for REAL MEN!!!!!

alohaland @ 11/18/2007 at 4:41 pm

Wow, Hugh is certainly getting better with age! His body is perfect, IMHO. And as others have said, this is a blog about a REAL man, keep pretty BOY Zac off of it!!

Jolie pitt fan @ 11/18/2007 at 4:44 pm

Whoa.. Hugh.. loving the pics of that masculine body of yours.

Now that’s a fine man. mmm mmm good!:smile:

Thanks Jared…I love Hugh. This man’s body is PERFECT!! Yea what’s with the Zac crap?

Passing Through @ 11/18/2007 at 5:55 pm

Whew! Hot man in da house! Thanks, Jared. Maybe someone can convince Hugh to accidentally lose those shorts? Just checking…

b&a fanatic @ 11/18/2007 at 6:34 pm

Dam Hugh got it going on. Whew is right whewwwwww,,.
Lucky, lucky wife. Yeah, if he did accidentally drop the trunks,
it’s a totally forgivable offense.
That I’d love to see.
:smile::smile:

Thanks Jared! Even the Hugh fansites don’t have pics like these! He is sexy, fine M-A-N.

shoes4life @ 11/18/2007 at 8:09 pm

YOWZAA!!!

He came to my school a few years ago!!!!

And I saw him in “The Boy From Oz”.

hot! love hugh! but bana just a wee bit more! jared, please post more threads about them! :)

To hot for words….

I’m curious to know how many of you who comment on the Hugh threads are Australian. I always thought that Hugh’s look was so typically Aussie. He seems to have that typical laid back male gruff look and attitude that most Australian men have, I’m just surprised that it resonates so well globally and so many people actually ‘get it’!
If you are posting from Australia, then I hope you’re all having a wonderful time soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the glorious weather we are having all around the country. Take care on the roads and have a safe and happy festive season.

remember da truth @ 11/19/2007 at 8:18 am

Thanks Jared, Eric Bana, Jude Law, and Hugh Jackman! Now you’re talking. How about some Joaguin, Viggo, and Olivier Martinez, too?

Love the MEN, let the teenyboppers go somewhere else to squeal and giggle.

ANGELINA&BRAD- BEOWULF IS @ 11/19/2007 at 9:27 am

Hugh baby Im American and Im definitely getting the Aussie look, it’s scrumptious, oh yeahh..What a build..oooh la.. la..Yes, JJ,
I would love to salivate on pics of the ‘Rock’ too..
Hugh is smokingggggggg!:smile:

this is not the place for Zac.ash.nessa fans..nope!

I am an American who loves Hugh’s manly good looks. I love the fact that in addition to being a successful actor, producer etc. his priority is his family and he seems down-to-earth, not caught up in all the Hollywood stuff. So many of the American celebrities and some foreign actors seem all full of themselves. I think that makes him incredibly sexy, listen up People magazine- next time give Hugh and his gorgeous body the cover!!!!

to iris:
I’m from spain and in my country there are not men like hugh,that’s sure so I’d like to go to australia to see them jajaj…..

loganamour @ 11/19/2007 at 11:15 am

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ………….. :d

the_boyfriend @ 11/19/2007 at 2:16 pm

ooOOooOh daddy!

I love Hugh! He’s hot beyond words *_*! Thanks to these pics my headache is gone which means Hugh is my perfect medicine, harmless drug, no side-effects… Yeah, I’m utterly addicted ^_^!!!

Seems that there are lots of ladies all around the world suffering from: “Hughinitis Generalis”.
Again my cold November Day over here in Europe got a little bit “hotter”.
Thank you.
P.s. The picture showing him with Ava on his arm is extremely cute.

::drools:: Wow, he is sizzling hot! Can’t wait to see him as Wolverine again!!

@ Iris

Yeah, I’m Aussie.

It’s so funny though now these days when JJ posts news on Hugh, he’s at the beach. I went to Bondi today hoping to see him. But noooo :(

Typical Aussie look? Time for me to move to Australia!

Sizzling hot!

Anne Hedley @ 02/05/2008 at 3:19 pm

I personally think that Hugh Jackman is the most talented actor to hit the stage and screen in many years,He is georgous to look at facially and and wonderful body,he has charisma, personallity, laughs and smiles an very well licked with anyoe he has worked with.

He has the talent for an Oscar all we need is a good script and director who actually wants to put the story before himself and let the stars give him his reward with the oscar

Every film he has been in there has been a competely different character – he has shown every emotion you can think of and not over the top and he great with accents too, Hey this guy is perfect I wish I about 32 years younger

First time I saw him was on the stage in London in Oklahoma which was awesome. I was hoping he woudl be playing Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind – but I do not think that is possible with the work load he has.

Anne Hedley @ 02/05/2008 at 3:19 pm

He is so incredibly gorgeous…

ohhh lov this hairy guyyyyy lov his pink nipples

love hughhhhhh lov his hairy chest and his pink nipplessss

Hugh es maravilloso, como actor, marido, padre, etc., ademas no se ve que se sienta como un divo, al reves, sencillo y espontáneo, siendo el una gran estrella. Hugh te admiro!., todo el mundo te admira, !que suerte!