Angelina's Sunday Son Bonding

Angelina's Sunday Son Bonding

Angelina Jolie reportedly takes 6-year-old son Maddox shopping at the Edwards-Lowell Fur Boutique in Beverly Hills Sunday afternoon.

Momgelina carried a shopping bag full of goodies with something hot pink popping out of it. Doesn’t look like fur to me!

Angie‘s animated feature Beowulf slayed the competition this past weekend, pulling in $28.1 million in the U.S. and Canada. IMAX 3-D accounted for 40% of the grosses.

Other box office totals: 2. Bee Movie, $14.3 million, 3. American Gangster, $13.2 million, 4. Fred Claus, $12 million, 5. Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, $10 million.

angelina maddox bonding 01
angelina maddox bonding 02
angelina maddox bonding 03
angelina maddox bonding 04
angelina maddox bonding 05
angelina maddox bonding 06
angelina maddox bonding 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 732 » Show All

she’s buying fur? hope not!

OT:
OT
Italy cracks down on gossip in media
By Eric J. Lyman

Nov 17, 2007

ROME — An Italian circuit court ruled Friday that reporting gossip in Italy will be illegal unless it helps make a larger point about the figure in question.

The case is part of a wider effort to improve standards on Italian television. State broadcaster RAI said this year that it would stop airing reality programming when current contracts run out, and the company also announced plans to remove advertising from one of its three networks by the end of 2009 in order to allow it to broadcast more cultural programs without consideration for economic factors.

Upon announcing the ruling, the Rome court said it would “remove gossip that exists only for gossip’s sake.” But critics said it will have little impact on content producers adept at framing reporting so that it can take on an unexpected context.

The most significant aspect may be that it gives prosecutors ammunition for attacking problematic programs that are guilty of breaking only the anti-gossip rules.

“Everyone will abuse the gossip rules, but now those who do will risk being sanctioned,” said one television producer quoted by news agency ANSA. “The rules cannot be enforced universally but some will have to worry about their rivals using the rules against them.”

The rules apply to television, print and radio media.

Original Shar @ 11/19/2007 at 1:43 pm

Good to see her spending time with Maddox. The guys have not been out much since they arrived in L.A. I quess their keeping them away from the paps!

Momgelina @ 11/19/2007 at 1:43 pm

Was she buying something for herself or Maddox or someone on the Christmas list? Could be anything.

Is The Changeling shoot over?

love angie,i hope the us does the same,we are sick and tired of tabloid gossip

Maddox looks happy. It’s nice having mama around isn’t it?

Angelina was in another hit film. Cool. Congrats to Angie and the entire Beowulf cast.

THANKS JJ.
WE NEEDED A NEW THREAD.
AS ALWAYS FAMILY COMES FIRST FOR THE JOLIE/PITT. HAVE SOME REST CAUSE THE LONG WEEKEND IS ALMOST UPON US AND HAVING KIDS LIKE I DO (2) ANGIE YOU’LL NEED ALL YOU ENERGY TO KEEP THEM IN LINE.

HAVE A GOOD THANKS GIVING TO THE JOLIE/PITT FAMILY AND ALL BAMBS FANS AROUND THE WORLD.

SORRY NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO EAT AS MUCH AS WE ARE GOING TO HERE IN TEH US……
MAYBE NOW HATERS WILL SEE WHY PEOPLE LIKE ANGIE ARE SO IMPORTANT TO THE WORLD.
GOD BLESS

Original Shar @ 11/19/2007 at 1:47 pm

Love Maddox’s smile. He’s a good looking kid.

she looks sick

Mad is gettin taller by the day.

I hope Angie will relax and gain a little weight on her year off.
Maybe she need to get pregnant in order for her to do that LOL!!!

6,i donot think so,but i believe they will finish soon

Maybe she’s not feeling well. happens to the best of us. The first Thanksgiving without her mom around. Martha Stewart just lost her mother also. Oh well….

I saw the other pictures and Maddox is one happy boy.

12,what do you mean?please,stop the nonesense

Francophile @ 11/19/2007 at 1:51 pm

Madox is getting big so fast !

there is nothing wrong with her,damn why do people like to be negative

I can’t even begin to imagine their Christmas list for friends colleagues, business associates, etc…….

12 vicky : 11/19/2007 at 1:47 pm
__________________________

You need glasses.

I wonder if the assistants do all sending out of holiday greeting card
gifts, etc…

I wonder what Angelina willl do for Brad’s birthday this year? Last year was so cool at Falling Water.

Glad Angie is having a break from the papz although I miss seeing the kids. I’m sure they go out but not caught by the papz. My dtr-n-law saw Beowulf last night and loved it!

how swt maddox lost his front teeth!!

Janice : 11/19/2007 at 11:49 am
A snippet of an interview with Peta Thornycroft a journalist and foreign correspondent for the UK Daily Telegraph and Voice of America who won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Women’s Media Foundation.

I just posted her response when asked about her meeting Angelina. If you’d like to read the whole interview the link is at the bottom.
Award-winning Peta Thornycroft on media in Zimbabwe
By Violet Gonda

VIOLET Gonda speaks to foreign correspondent Peta Thornycroft. In this, the first of a two part program, she talks about her award and her concerns on the way the Zimbabwean media has been covering the crisis in the country.

SW RADIO TRANSCRIPT
VIOLET: I actually understand you met some Hollywood celebrities like Angelina Jolie when you were in Los Angeles?

THORNYCROFT: Oh I did, I had dinner with Angelina Jolie and we shared jokes and she’s terribly intelligent and my god she was well briefed on Zimbabwe. She really had done her homework before I met her and she had done her homework on me which is all a bit embarrassing. I thought it was a bit overblown and basically I’ve never been a journalist who kind of goes for the limelight or you know in that celebrity sphere that is very American and very different from the upbringing I’ve had in journalism.

Nevertheless, nevertheless it was good to meet her, she’s just done this extraordinary film about Daniel Pearl the Wall Street journalist who was killed in Pakistan. She plays Daniel Pearl’s wife. Her husband Brad Pitt, the night she came to give me my award, was babysitting the kids. He was one of the producers of that film. So a) she had become interested in journalism, b) she has a particular interest in Africa as she has two children with strong African connections.

Hers and Brad’s baby was born in Namibia and they’ve adopted an Ethiopian Child. So they are very, very interested in Africa and she’s terribly nice. I mean she’s just so ordinary. But my god you see the Hollywood press flashing away with their flashes and it’s a totally different world!

vickifromtexas @ 11/19/2007 at 1:58 pm

they both look sweet and happy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 732 » Show All