Henry Moder: First Picture of Julia Roberts' Son

Henry Moder: First Picture of Julia Roberts' Son

Check out the first picture of Henry Moder, the son of Julia Roberts and Danny Moder. (Henry is 5-months-old now, but he’s probably younger in the photo.)

Julia, 40, also has fraternal twins– daughter Hazel and son Phinnaeus (both almost 3).

Julia shared that Hazel and Phinnaeus, were born at 1:21 and 1:22. Then, two and a half years later, Henry was born at 1:23! “I have to say, little Henry‘s the sweetest child known to mankind,” she said. “I think I can say that objectively.”

Henry is the cutest Munchkin,” Oprah gushed. “He’s just the cutest baby boy.”

“I didn’t find Henry as cute,” Charlie Wilson’s War costar Tom Hanks joked. “I thought, ‘He’s small, and he smells good. He has an innocent baby-like quality to him.’ But as far as being off the scale cute, I found him to be like an 8 or a 9 on a scale of 10.”

henry moder julia roberts 01
henry moder julia roberts 02
henry moder julia roberts 03
henry moder julia roberts 04
henry moder julia roberts 05
henry moder julia roberts 06

A&E

aww! cute baby!

He’s 5 months?!

wow he looks so much like her
he is cute

Brad Addict @ 11/19/2007 at 6:53 pm

he’s so cute , just 5 months he look older ???

littleone @ 11/19/2007 at 7:03 pm

Sorry, but that is one funny looking baby not cute at all. Like the old saying if their so many cute babies why are their so many ugly people walking around.

Nothing against the baby as they are all cute at this age. But Julia is mean, condescending and majorly phony. Don’t bee fooled…so not America’s Sweetheart.

Julia’s not aging too well. Or should I say, she’s aging normally. I guess people like Demi Moore have spoiled me. I expect stars like Julia to age just as well, but that’s not realistic.

8 sofia : 11/19/2007 at 7:10 pm

****************
Dummie, Demi Moore has has a million dollars worth of plastic surgery, anyone would look good with that much work done.

piper, with a low @ 11/19/2007 at 7:37 pm

He’s the living image of Julia.

#8 is delusional @ 11/19/2007 at 7:38 pm

****************
Dam u have got to be kidding me.Demi looks ok, minus the aging part in her scalp. But her azz is a walking sign for plastic surgeons. Yes, Julia, JMO has always been on the unattractive side, but at least she has lines and wrinkles and not a shining plastic face. ,with your hands and neck looking your age and your face lookin younger.

homewrecker

Phony bizzle. Parking in handicapped spots. I spit at ppl like u.

Shanel – no need to call me “dummie.” Your comment was perfectly fine without the name-calling. I know Demi had work done, but she still looks good. I’ve seen so many bad cosmetic surgery jobs, but whoever worked on Demi is extremely good. And I’m not against lines or wrinkles. Just saying that other people who look much better in their forties have spoiled me. I accept your opinions – hopefully you guys can accept mine.

Oh – and aside from Demi, other 40-somethings who have spoiled me are Monica Bellucci and Diane Lane.

no more respect for her.

phony @ss adulteress.

She’s so boring – who cares anymore? She gives her kids fug names – poor Finn, and Hazel is a color, and who names their kid Henry anymore – and expects the world to hold their breath waiting for a pic? And the fact that she waited until one of her movies is coming out isn’t suspect at all?

the_original_nika @ 11/19/2007 at 8:37 pm

why is she homewrecker? I must have missed something.
I understand how important it is to women to affirm themselves in the biz, but, why have kids so late? cause when their kids get to 20, she´ll be like 60 =\.

I think Julia had her eyes done, they are very tight looking and turned up a litle…. I noticed it right away when I saw her that she def looks different.

She was dating her husband when he was still married. Supposedly she paid his ex-wife $250,000 to divorce him quickly.

He has the old man look. he looks so much like her, it’s wild.

I never cared for Julia .She always seemed phony to me!!

#22-I’ve had this name jade for three years.Can you please get another
name? Thanks!!

a realist @ 11/19/2007 at 9:17 pm

He looks more like a toddler than a five month old. No cubbiness like a baby. I wonder why celebs always try to keep their babies skinny. It stupid.

a realist @ 11/19/2007 at 9:34 pm

19 Nicole : 11/19/2007 at 8:24 pm

who names their kid Henry anymore -
*************
Heidi Klum and some other celebs who I can’t think of have named their sons Henry.

a realist @ 11/19/2007 at 9:36 pm

15 sofia : 11/19/2007 at 7:55 pm
*************************
You can’t claim somebody looks good for their age, when they have been given a whole new face by a plastic surgeon. Come on, don’t be ridiculous. Now if Demi looked like she does and had not had all that surgery, you could brag about her. Lie Shanel said, you can make anyone look good with that much surgery done on them.

I think Hennry is a cute name sure beats.. Riley and Cooper and all those ANNOYING trendy NAMES.

a realist @ 11/19/2007 at 9:38 pm

he so cute! I bet he is gonna be breaking a lot of hearts in 1026.

He actually looks OK. Maybe he’ll be decent looking when he gets older. The twins are ugly as hell. Can’t stand seeing them. They never smile and their hair is always a mess…yes I mean both of them.

Not only did Julia court a married man, she had the audacity of wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with “A Low Vera;” her homage and disdain for Danny Moder’s then-wife, Vera, when the affair became public.

America’s Sweetheart is dispicable and grotesque; the epitome of a disgusting low-life homewrecker. Julia and Orka deserve each other’s continuous butt kissing.

He looks rather thin for 5 months. Where’s the baby fat?
She should also get a new hair style. She’s had this one for ages.

i’m w/hanks’ original comment on this one – this baby’s so far from cute, it’d take a heck of a lot of air miles to get there

I think he’s a cutie and Julia Roberts looks great!!! Henry, Hazel and Phinn are far better names than Moxie Crimefighter etc.

landofaloha @ 11/19/2007 at 11:13 pm

I like Julia, always have. I don’t find her phony at all. If anything I think she seems very down to earth and grounded. She actually takes time off to be with her family and provide as normal an existance as she can for them.

And we do NOT know the story of how she and Danny first started up. There are details that I’m sure are pertinent that are unknown to the public. I’m not condoning dating a married man, but HE was the one married at the time, therefore if anyone is to be called an adulterer it would be HIM. Why is the woman always called the homewrecker?? But again, we do not know all of the details.

P.S. Henry is a cutie!

that kid looks like 2 yrs old lol

shoes4life @ 11/20/2007 at 12:11 am

It’s funny thou while watching the show Oprah tried to sell their (Julia & Danny) story about how Danny has changed Julia’s life since she has married him (not doubting that) but the silence in the audience was quite uncomfortable. Oprah just kind of tried to get out of it because there was no reaction from anyone, like it would have been with other celebs relationships she talks about. So much so that even Julia was trying to find a way out of the conversation because even thou people may like her as an actress, some seem to still be displeased as to how they met.

BOTH of the people involved are homewreckers, not just the woman. I feel bad for women who end up with married men WHEN THEY DON’T KNOW, but when they do? It’s disgusting. Part of the reason women are always called homewreckers is because some are genuinely willing to sleep with someone who’s married.

And why did she bring a black and white photo? All this and the pic’s not even in COLOR? Whatever.

I dont like Julian, but I dont think she has any guilt to stole any men of anyone. If he left his ex it was because he WANTED. Could be Julia or anyone and ir been proved, In my opinion, he liked Julia. After this Vera went to the press, I think I would also call her LOW.

Ugly homewrecker. Her kid is not even cute.

He’s a cute. He just looks like a normal baby to me. Julia is still beautiful. I couldn’t care less about her marriage- I don’t know the whole story or them to judge.

What a beautiful baby! I agree, the child isn’t responsible for his Dad, falling in Love with his Mom. And, Julia is a very talented and beautiful lady. And why, do you children blame the woman only? I mean, the men leave their wives because they aren’t happy anymore. You can’t change that, and when you find your True Love. It just happens. Usually woman or girls are so against other woman. It’s because they were jilted too, and vent at all woman who can make a man happier.

Please people, this kid is skinny and not ADORABLE at all! He’s just average looking.

I also don’t understand why so many people here hate Julia for her mariage. It was his choise to leave his wife,if relationships doesn’t work they never will. With or without Julia he would left Vera and find another woman. If soomebody doesn’t happy in a mariage there is no mariage.
And Julia didn’t break anything it was nothing to break…
Look they are together for 4 years not,if I’m not wrong,and they are have 3 children…good nornal family.
Wish everything best for them.

he looks just like her:)but i don’t know why celebs hide there kids…they’ll be dodging the paps in no time anyway.so what’s the point?i know Halle is gonna act like her baby is the 2nd coming.just like brad and angie did.:P

Oh Canada... @ 11/20/2007 at 6:48 am

I hope all her children are loved, happy, and healthy. As for Julia she appears to be a reformed “Ho” turned good mother/wife.
Glad she found what she was looking for after all her dalliances with her male co-stars.

I wonder why so many find her so captivating. She made hookers likeable in Pretty Woman, she made you cheer for love those single mothers who are down on their luck in Erin Brockovich, but come on people “American Sweetheart”. Give us a break, why is Oprah onher knees kissing Julia’s ass. What has she done for humanity?
Oprah is such a hypocrite, she’s had poor Jennifer Aniston on her show so many times telling the public how she has moved on in a passive aggressive way (she’s moved on/but still a victim). Does Oprah not realize that Julia was the other woman? Why is it okay for “reformed ****” Julia to find love with another woman’s husband, but not Angelina?
The man that reformed Angelina from her reported bedhopping life was a little boy named Maddox, not another woman’s husband. Brad Pitt came after and was just a bonus. A Beautiful family that looks very happy.

Julia looks happy also, and good for her; but let’s not pretend that she was this wholesome young woman.

By the way, she does appear to have had some work done; her eyes appear to be receding into her skull. Nothing wrong with plastic surgery, but don’t make it seem as if you’re aging naturally like Diane Lane, Diane Keaton, Lauren Hutton…etc. It’s insulting.

remember da truth @ 11/20/2007 at 7:39 am

Everybody who as actually MET Julia Roberts says she’s down to earth, funny and a lot of fun to be with.

Danny Moder’s marriage was SOOOO over, and the stupid wife was hanging on, like you insecure women, clinging and blaming Julia for “wrecking” her awful marriage. No one is a HOMEWRECKER, you idiots!! Anyone who says that is obviously an ugly, insecure fat woman sitting at home refusing to have sex with their husbands nagging at them until they go away and then wanting to blame someone else.

Like Heather Mills saying she’ll stop fighting Paul McCartney if he admits that he is solely responsible for the end of the marriage. Yeah, right, you women SUCK! Like you never had anything to do with your relationships failing.
I’m a woman and I’m disgusted with you crybabies.

Moder moved on, and obviously it wasn’t just a fling. Julia is a true partner, something his wife wasn’t. People grow apart, get over it and stop whining about reality.

remember da truth @ 11/20/2007 at 7:50 am

I”m also appalled at the self-righteousness that calls women like Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts, Sienna Miller and others s*uts and hos because they actually date while single. Julia Roberts was with Bejamin Bratt for three years! So it ended and she dated someone else. Before that she was single, so yeah, helloooo, people DATE, and they go out with several people before finding someone they want to stay with for a while. This is called NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION. Just because you know the names of the partners doesn’t make it abnormal or ******!

WEIRD PEOPLE who don’t even understand how relationships work.

Is every relationship supposed to last for years and you sit at home and don’t go out with anyone in between? Get real!! Just because YOU can’t get a date doesn’t mean that young, beautiful, talented, FUN people don’t have dates.

And sure they date co-stars. Like actors are the only people on earth who date their coworkers? Again, wake up and smell the coffee! Where else do they meet anyone, when away on location for 12-hour days for weeks at a time? And so what if they meet on a set? Is that somehow salacious or seedy? If they met at a bar it’s okay, but getting to know someone day in and day out for weeks is not?

What is WRONG with you people? Do you really live in the real world, or are you so glued to your celeb hate-fests that you have no clue how normal people live?

cute baby!
julia looks beautiful and fresh.

remember da truth @ 11/20/2007 at 7:56 am

I know two men MISERABLE in their marriages, with wives who are also unhappy and bitching all the time, but out of spite will not let the man divorce. They dont’ love him anymore, they just want him to be as miserable as they are.
The men have found other women who they do love and who love them. So those women are dating a man who is TECHNICALLY married, but what marriage is there? Men sleeping on the couch or in different rooms, trying to get away on business or any excuse to be gone, no partnership or love at home.

But the women, like Moder’s ex wife, are clinging and refusing to divorce, and then screaming that it’s this woman the other men have found that is the cause of the broken marriage. If the man was happy, nothing could have pulled him away. But that’s not what sick, bitchy, insecure women want to hear. They want someone to blame.

remember da truth

good post,so true

hey there rdt @ 11/20/2007 at 9:58 am

52 remember da truth : 11/20/2007 at 7:56 am

ITA with all your posts..ypu go womannnnnnnnn!!!!:smile:
:smile: :smile: :smile:

namewithheld @ 11/20/2007 at 10:01 am

I don’t know for sure, but I think my husband may be cheating on me. My marriage is not cold, I am not bitchy and we have a good sex life. Do we get along? Not always, and we have had some ugly fights. He is negative and short tempered. Why do I put up with him? Because is also smart and funny and he has good heart, we have a 10 year old son together and for some reason I still love the man. I work full-time, cook, take care of the house, give him back rubs and VERY rarely turn him away if he is “in the mood”. If a man cheats on a woman, it isn’t always because she is a cold, nagging shrew….sometimes it is because he is just a DOG!

i think it’s your fault, namewithheld
you’re a nag
you make your hubby feel inadequate

oh and julia looks cute. she looks like a kid, like america’s sweethearts era julia, so cute and girly looking. i doubt she’s had work done. she’s no nicole kidman. she’s not obsessed with her beauty. nor she should be. she’s got more substance than that.

about henry, i don’t like babies but this kid doesn’t bother me much.

namewithheld,
i’m sorry for what you may be going through. i think it’s ludacris when the woman is blamed for not being able to “keep her man happy”, etc…when a man goes on to cheat. some men are just @ssholes and never can be happy with what they have. the person the spouse is having the affair with, while not necessarily being quite as guilty, is horrible just the same for involving themselves in a relationship that has yet to be resolved. so if danny and his wife were truly having problems getting things finalized (if they were even having problems at that time)….whatever….julia should have waited until it was resolved. what’s the rush? if it’s true love it’s worth waiting for. he used to love his wife and he owed her a little bit of respect. some people unfortunately feel very entitled and place higher value on themselves and the things they want then on another person right to happiness and respect. people like that do not deserve respect and admiration…whether it be julia, angelina etc….

heyyou
You’re a ****. Someday you may get cheated on (maybe it’s already happened) and maybe you’ll be sorry for what you said here. Thoughtless and rude is what you are.

55&57 same poster-story ma @ 11/20/2007 at 10:42 am

there’s 2 sides to every story ..then there’s the truth.

Number 55&57 is the same person,jmo,check the writing& paragraph style.

I get it you have hate for Julia and you think she is a adulter, so you write this passive aggresive made up story, to have posters feel for you.

Then you respond to yourself as another blogger who gives you sympathy. Hon seek help, every story is different, cant believe every thing you read in a celeb blog/news etc.. You don’t know these people..please seek help. I don’t believe your made up story. I saw right through it. Pray.

55&57 same poster-story made up,
ummmm…..miss marple you couldn’t be more wrong. too bad you’re not as smart as you think you are. save your energy up for something usefull you pathetic idiot.

She said recently that her and Danny were destined to be together. She’s one of the most overrated actresses in hollywood.. She’s not even that great of an actress. I don’t know she looks like she’s a control freak.

check out the presenting of the prize im AmA For Ashley And Vanessa here:

namewithheld @ 11/20/2007 at 12:10 pm

To: 55&57 same poster-story made up,
No, jo and I are not the same person. I am a 37 year old woman, who has been married for 13 years, and I just found some woman’s phone number in my husband’s cell phone along with a picture of a young woman (early 20′s) who evidently works at his favorite bar and grill. I happen to catch this post and felt like I had to comment because I am a good wife, and I know that if my husband is cheating on me, it is not because I pushed him to it. It just makes me mad when I hear people say that “she couldn’t keep him happpy” or “she forced him to turn to someone else”. That maybe be true sometimes, but like I said in my earlier post…sometimes men cheat just because they are dogs.

BTW. I don’t have a problem at all with Julia Roberts. I don’t know her, and I don’t know the situation with Danny and his first wife, so I would not even begin to have an opinion on what kind of person she is. I do think she is a good actress, though.

I like her!

I saw Oprah yesterday. Julia is so beautiful. She doesn’t look a day over 28. Love her. To people who keep bringing up the whole marrige thing. You do know Tom Hanks was still married to his first wife, when he met Rita wilson. He left his first wife to be with Rita. Why doesn’t anyone bring this up? I still love them both. They are great people. Can’t wait to see their new movie.

About the views on adultery and divorce.

What then about the studies which have recently shown that many times adultery is much less about how happy a marriage is or how wonderful a person the spouse is, but about something else? Specific findings are parent-child issues which a person unconsciously brings into the marriage and tries to work out by superimposing the parent’s values/character onto the spouse even when the spouse is nothing like the parent in question and recreating the same type of loop that existed in their parent’s or parents’ home, or deep seated personal insecurities, fears etc that come out through how one treats oneself and others, including self hatred, or simply being blinded by something/someone who seems better, more exciting, because it is not the everyday. And what about the fact that there are people who find married people more attractive because it shows they like commitment, they want a rich spouse, or are simply competitive and want to prove they can be “better” than the spouse? And there are the people who say that they don’t know why they were so stupid to leave their spouses for someone who turned out to be nothing better, and sometimes turn out to be much worse?

My experience and knowledge is of the truth of these more often than not, and hardly of it ever being the overly simplistic “Oh, s/he couldn’t have been happy, or the spouse must have been horrible, or s/he is just a jerk etc.

I know this is a gossip site, and I would not say anything for or against anyone in particular in this setting, but I just wanted to throw something, possibly thought-provoking and thoughtful in, for the rest of life where so many people feel unable to find comfort and support because we so love to jump on someone and fear to trust that the same ones who so enjoy gossiping could fail to gossip about their sufferings.

Hey Num #59 ITA @ 11/20/2007 at 6:34 pm

Number #60 and Number# 63 are same ITA,
So are Num#55 and 57.
I concur.
Thou PROTEST TO MUCH…#55,57,60 and 63…
BUSTED!!:smile:

Sorry I have so many grammatical errors, but I wasn’t writing from the intellect, which I do have, I promise. I hope what I was trying to say is clear. Thanks. Best to all.

Name withheld-I am very opinionated so forgive me if I am offensive, but don’t let a two dollar ***** rock your world. Regardless of what ppl say, that’s your husband as long as you are still married to him and you have every right to act like it. Don’t roll over and play hurt! Get your house in order (meaning money and assets) and roll with whatever they can deal out. She may just be some flirt that flatters him. Meet him at the bar unexpectedly and check out the scenery! Give him an ambien and slip a toe tag around his toe so when he wakes up he fully understands he coulda been dead! If the “Cheese Moves” Move with it!

As Far as Julia, Angie and any other so called homewrecker is concerned, when are we going to realize that we have to take responsibility for the condition of our marriages? If Danny and Brad wanted to stay with their wives, they would have. Personally, I wouldn’t want any SOB that didn’t want me!

He’s a cute baby… He looks funny, yes, and a bit like a tiny adult man! But he’s still adorable… I also think Henry looks a lot like Julia!

Julia is the best! I so love her…

landofaloha @ 11/22/2007 at 3:11 pm

Well said Malibumom, couldn’t agree more.

to “the original nika”

What business is it of yours WHEN she has her children?

There are plenty of women who have had their children at age 45 & above.

The Wagon Train left 150 years ago.

Many women, myself included were not ready to have children at age 20.

Why is it that people like you dictate when women should have children, get married, who they marry, and what their husband does for a living???

BY THE WAY; Most women today are in college at age 20, not changing dirty diapers and sterilizing baby bottles.

JULIA ROBERTS ALLEGEDLY BROKE-UP DANNY MODERS RELATIONSHIP TO VERA MODER.

henryisuly @ 04/01/2008 at 3:41 pm

she needs to stop spreading her legs. YOUR BABIES ARE UGLY JULIA. ALL OF THEM. they look slow. honestly. shiloh is a cute baby. frances bean cobain was cute when she was a baby. now not so.

I think Julia is just adorable, she is charming and beautiful and a fantastic actor,and as for her baby he is as cute as a button, for the luv of God i cant understand you, people what is wrong with you, how and why are you so mean, its ok to express your opinion, but to be so visious and down right cruel and that to when its not true and absoluty un called for, shame on you,

These middle parts have to go away. That’s all there is to it. And unless you don’t die your hair at all, it’s tres unflattering. Damn you VS!

Shanel @ 11/19/2007 at 7:29 pm 8 sofia : 11/19/2007 at 7:10 pm

****************

Uh that’s the acknowledged point, a$$hole (since we’re name calling here).

“Correction of my last line: Like Shanel said, you can make anyone look good with that much surgery done on them.
Report Abuse”

Check out the Hollywood wax museum at awful plastic surgery sometime. Apparently you can’t necesarily make anyone look good with plastic surgery. And clearly the more you have, the more you dig yourself in deeper. Mickey Rourke is a case in point.

That’s a silly saying. People obviously don’t stay cute and babyish for life!

julia looks OLD, her facial features looks like a witch ,,,seriously