Sienna Miller Joins 'GI Joe' Movie

Sienna Miller Joins 'GI Joe' Movie

Sienna Miller… a real American hero?

British actress Sienna Miller is the first to join the big-budget G.I. Joe movie, according to Variety.

The 25-year-old starlet will play the film’s female lead, described as a raven-haired baroness and sexy femme fatale skilled in espionage. Filming begins mid-February!

The Stephen Sommers-directed film will be live-action and is based on the Hasbro toys, comicbook and TV series. The story is set at Brussels-based GIJOE, an acronym for the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, and revolves around an international co-ed force of operatives who use high-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil org headed by a Scottish arms dealer.

G.I. Joe: The Movie is scheduled for an Aug. 7, 2009 release.

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I HATE THAT B*TCH

I dont know why… just something about her

Se got nothing to offer. Trying hard as usual, grease balls!

Great choice. She’s sexy, she’s a good actress (see her in “Interview” with Steve Buscemi – she is terrific), she’s not like those plastic american dolls who can’t play even plastic american dolls.

landofaloha @ 11/20/2007 at 1:33 am

I can’t stand this bi*tch! I refuse to see any movie she is in. She is such a self-important ass, and STUPID! Have you ever read an in-depth interview with her?? Total idiot twit!

I just love this *****. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

“I just want to do indies because they are challenging. I really don’t like doing blockbusters.”

“Rhys? Rubbish! We’ve been friends for years. Is my name Sleeparound Sienna? I can assure you that Rhys is sleeping on the couch. I am just being a Good Samaritan.”

“I am never going to launch a clothesline.”

“Diddy and I are just friends. Besides he has a lovely girlfriend”.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I am now eagerly awaiting who her next co-star will be and then goodbye Rhys.

She is no American hero when she called Pittsburgh —–burgh.

Potato head @ 11/20/2007 at 3:57 am

Slutina Miller in GI Joe movie I think I’ll pass this one. I just can’t stand her.
Why is she still around? and did she slept with the director? so much questions come to my mind.

the_original_nika @ 11/20/2007 at 4:17 am

can she act? hhhmmm….
I wonder why certain people who can´t act, are still in movies =\.

Give her a break !! She rocks. Shes a fab actress and a normal woman going through the normal relationships every girl does. leave her alone. x

JUST Tom!!! @ 11/20/2007 at 4:49 am

“A fab actress” You must be kidding, that girl sucks hard, “normal woman going through the normal relashionship” mmmmm that girl is a slu°. she even slept with p diddy while his then girlfriend was at home with their tweens she’s discusting.
She not even a proper actress she’s a joke.

she has a nice pooper !!!

I love her. She’s still around because she’s a good actress. Not great, she’s certainly not Meryl Streep, but she’s good and she’s choosing excellent movies.

God I ******* hate the word ****. Given you have no idea how many men she’s actually slept with (unless of course you take Star as gospel), I don’t think anyone here has any right to judge her. Beside’s so what if she’s slept with a lot of guys. How does that make her a bad person exactly?

sin at miller @ 11/20/2007 at 6:42 am

What????? with P diddy how grossssss. She’s the first one to join the cast and now they are going to added a bunch of D listed actors for the rest of the cast.
All her movies are crap.

sin at miller @ 11/20/2007 at 6:44 am

I mean all her movies are big flop.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA!!!! @ 11/20/2007 at 7:25 am

James you are totally right.Sienna is a faboulous actress and person.we love you Si,you rock!!!!!

remember da truth @ 11/20/2007 at 7:28 am

Why such vehement hate just because you don’t care for some celeb’s acting or her personal choices? It’s not like they did something to you or your family!! GET A LIFE!

If someone is single, they will DATE. And that usually involves sex, among grownups. And if that is not a serious relationship, then that person dates someone else. If you are so immature as to think that having a handful of guys you’ve dated makes you a **** at age 25 after years of being single, then go crawl back in your holes because you will be shocked by the real world and probably never get a date yourself.

Super Mario @ 11/20/2007 at 7:35 am

ha ha ha she actually hurts a member of my familly, yep He saw one of her horrid movie and he collapse that girtl is an offense.
and she’s a slu* a big damn slu*. She’s quite pretty but she’s a slu*. OK OVER NOW.

She is beautiful and she is a good actress, she is going to be great in this film.

She looks really beautiful! I love her! It seems she is single now! I saw her profile on millionaire dating site Wealthy Romance. com last week! Good luck to her search!

hi it is very nice, just love it

she has a fantastic butt and is a great actress as well !!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All