Nicole Richie @ Maria's Kitchen

Nicole Richie @ Maria's Kitchen

Mom-to-be Nicole Ritchie stops for a late lunch on Wednesday at Maria’s Italian Kitchen on Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

Maria’s secret ingredient? Garlic! YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

The 26-year-old socialite satisfied her pregnancy cravings by spending over an hour dining with a female friend. Nicole is due this January and is rumored to be having a boy…

10+ pictures inside of pregnant Nicole Richie

nicole richie marias kitchen 09
nicole richie marias kitchen 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 5:11 am

looking bad as usuall :\\

uh. she does not look bad.

@ seriously..don’t hate her coz ugly n she’s flawless

She looks amazing!
Loves u!!
Keep posting about her jared plz! I love u!!!!

@seriously don’t hate her coz ur ugly n she’s flawless

seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 6:16 am

i dont hate her bt i think she owez look dry and ugh~ she better put some make up. her skin tonned is…bad

seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 6:43 am

its obvious i’m being sarcastic since she has like flawless skin especially now with the pregnancy glow :(
just jealous i guess….

seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 6:46 am

seriously she has ugly skin! ewwwwww

looks gorg as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love her

seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 6:52 am

she’s better than last time bt stil dry :(

she looks great without her makeup atleast she dont go out looking like christina with all that makeup

to seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 8:51 am

Gosh she kooks great. To seriously I know u think youre funny, but my grandmom always told me not to mess with pregnant women, a gift from God they carry. So may you receive God’s wrath. Which will be the opposite of what God jmo stands for. Say HELLO to satan’s Karma. Buh by.:smile:

Btw Y are U posting so much,and U hate her???? Doesn’t make sense.Goes to show U have Karma coming. Cuz shes not bothering anyone. U wont change any ones mind WE LIKE HER!!

seriously @ 11/22/2007 at 9:11 am

u fcking idiot i did not say i dont like her i just say her face is ugly! hate is a big word tho

I think pregnancy really becomes her;)

i dont really know why she’s famous, what has she done?

Oh my, a white skirt after labor day??

Kidding, thats the least of her problems

that's hot! @ 11/22/2007 at 10:17 am

to seriously, i think you are just jealous because she is having Joel’s baby and i think you are one of those Good Charlotte groupies who is upset because he is with Nicole it’s ok you are not the only 12 yr old who feels that way but don’t make fun of her you never know how your kids will come out so you better not make fun of her skin or face you are just a typical cold hearted loser!

seriously i luv her @ 11/22/2007 at 10:45 am

Gorgeous as expected!!!!!!!!Luv you Nicole. People like her,she doesn’t need to be whatever you feel makes you famous,okay.

I own that almost exact same skirt.
It’s a gawdsend,for any occasions.
Nicole is just glowing.
I wish her&Joel & baby best wishes.

I hope after she has the baby she keeps some of the weight on. She has never looked better.

I think she looks great.

Maria’s secret ingredient? Garlic! YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

I heard this place makes scrumptious dishes. If I ever get a chance, I’ll check this place out. Love me some garlic. I’ll bring mints,afterwards.

‘Happy Thanksgiving postive posters, and JJ + Nicole’.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All