Lauren Conrad for Linea Pelle

Lauren Conrad for Linea Pelle

The Hills star Lauren Conrad puts on her guest designer hat again and has just released a new Linea Pelle Collection.

Her designs are now available online for order exclusively through LPcollection.com.

“I love the bag (tote) because it holds so much and the leather is super soft,” Lauren tells JustJared.com. “It is available in 3 colors. There’s also a clutch and a coin purse.”

Lauren Conrad Coin Purse ($45.00)
Lauren Conrad Tote ($350.00)
Lauren Conrad Clutch ($145.00)

All bags available in these colors: Dark Olive Green, Black, Espresso Brown. All items are for pre-order and will ship in December 2007.

lauren conrad linea pelle 01
lauren conrad linea pelle 11
lauren conrad linea pelle 12

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
FASHIONISTA @ 11/24/2007 at 2:45 pm

THIS IS SO CUTE I WILL DEFF GET

That bag has NO design. It’s the detailing and the intricacy that is worth the high price or at least something that catches attention. This bag looks like Lauren just went and killed a cow, skinned it, sprayed it brown, hooked some chain and called it a design.

Those bags are hideous. I think I’ll stick to buying OTHER worthy designer bags.

They should have named them:

The Beef Curtain clutch
The Unibrow Coin Purse
The Wanna-be Tote
coming soon to TJMaxx near you!

eww…TV *****

I love the tote,but it’s too high :(

god, since when is Wh0R3 curse word?

Tony the tiger @ 11/24/2007 at 3:07 pm

SHE SHOULD DESIGN A SPECIAL LINGERIE FOR GIRLS WITH MASSIVE BEEF CURTAINS SUCH AS HERSELF. (Some say meat curtains but I prefer beef curtains.) I throw a girl right out of bed if she has beef curtains. ECK!!!

I would not wear this even if someone paid me six figures LOL
sorry lauren:D

Tony the tiger @ 11/24/2007 at 3:14 pm

On second thought she should host a charity event in west hollywood for women cursed with beef curtains….they need to form some kind of support network and could fund plastic surgery for women who can’t afford to surgically remove their beef curtains.

she must be out of her effing mind. why would I by LC bag for that price when I can get a coach bag or Michael Kors bag for the same price!?

Lc your a cool girl but ur not THAT cool. Get off ur high horse, your not all that.

Overpriced, uninspired rubbish. What else do I expect from this so called wannabe designer. She needs to do something original because so far every single one of her designs is complete and utter crap.

First of all, it’s obvious that the same person is posting mean comments above. And the reference to “B.C.” really needs to stop. It’s rude and insulting to all women. Spencer you really need to get a job and stop sitting at your computer all day obsessing on Lauren.

The collection is not expensive compared to other quality bags. The girl likes quality, nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm, cheap tacky looking accessories you say?

I really like them. Cute and simple. I like that it’s not overdone.

I love the tote! The bags are actually cheaper than other Linea Pelle bags. Linea Pelle is known for high quality leather…so if you want a good leather bag, you’ll have to shell out the money for it.

The BC comments are getting old. Grow up!

i hate lc @ 11/24/2007 at 5:24 pm

seriously 45$ for that crap?? i really hate lc. shes ripping young girls off because she “designed” those coin purses with some little L charm on them. the hand bag is she serious? not worth over 10$.

Jared are the decimals in the wrong spot?!?

$350 for a bag from her! No offence, but isn’t LC just starting her fashion line, don’t you have to earn a certain level of respect before you can charge so much for a bag. This looks like stuff you could find at Taget, pardon me, Targe

For $350, I would rather buy a Coach, Duney& Burke, DKNY, etc bag.

ihavenolife @ 11/24/2007 at 5:52 pm

i wouldn’t even want those for free & think it’ll sell better if they were priced 25% of what they r currently priced @.

– Lauren Conrad Coin Purse ($11.25)
– Lauren Conrad Tote ($87.50)
– Lauren Conrad Clutch ($36.25)

looks more like kmart/walmart quality to me.

ihavenolife @ 11/24/2007 at 5:56 pm

just read through the other comments. what’s beef curtains?

the bag is rubbish – maybe lauren should stop designing bags and just let real designers like marc jacobs set the trends =)
oh yeah by the way i love marc jacobs =)
just got the new canvas bag for only $ 25

The tote is really chic. I will buy definately. This is a cute collection and linea pella bags are high quality.

If people do not have anything nice to say then they should STFU!!!

I love that to an LC fan negative comments must be from Spencer and people should stop calling her beef curtains because it’s apparantly offensive to all women. Not true. I dont find it at all offensive at all so please get off of your feminist high horse and admit that in reality you want people to stop because you’re obsessed with Lauren.

Oh and sorry to burst some peoples bubbles but Lauren has zero future in the fashion industry and the only reason she’s getting any of these deals with companies to release clothing and accessories is because of her fame from The Hills. Once The Hills dies down hopefully we never have to see her bland and boring designs again because apart from having a somewhat famous name to it her collection is the worst celebrity line I’ve seen in a long time and the only reason she’ll make money is because she can overprice it and sell that **** to all the people who are obsessed with her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All