Cindy Crawford: Hot in Hawaii

Cindy Crawford: Hot in Hawaii

Who isn’t in in the Aloha State?!

Cindy Crawford keeps it sexy in a black bikini while making motion in the ocean in Maui, Hawaii on Saturday.

The 41-year-old former supermodel was accompanied by husband Rande Gerber, 45, and their children, Presley, 8, and Kaia, 6.

15+ pictures inside of Cindy Crawford looking hot in Hawaii…

cindy crawford hawaii 01
cindy crawford hawaii 13
cindy crawford hawaii 14
cindy crawford hawaii 15

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
adasdasdasda @ 11/25/2007 at 8:51 am

shes raally hotttttttt!!! for her age! she is stil hot

Theshizzle @ 11/25/2007 at 9:18 am

third

kwl

her daughter is soo ceeeute!!

lmao
shizzle

her daughter is soooo cute

Pics like this are toooo creepy when the stars are with their kids!

She is gorgeous.

Please tell me she has had work done to her stomach because I work out an hour a day, and can NOT get definition in my abs like that after having two children. Something very messed up about that if her body is natural.They are an adorable famly. They keep their children out of the media and I respect them for that.

I wonder how much this photograph went for? Rare as it is that you see them in a private moment with their family, wouldn’t it be worth more? Care to share Jared? Lets just say it is for research purposes.

Thanks for sharing it Jared!!

Honestly, I feel bad for the little girl. She’s all legs and has a short torso, that its so easy for it to pug when she’s older.

Southernyankee @ 11/25/2007 at 10:30 am

I think the family pics are cute….but why all the close ups of their little girl in her bikini? Your acting like your taking pics of Cindy Crawford!! This family looks like it’s having a fun vacation.

ace tomato @ 11/25/2007 at 10:55 am

Folks . . . she’s a supermodel. She really does have that type of body. It’s rare. It’s unfair. It’s the genetic lottery powerball.

Anyone remember when the original SoloFlex man admitted he never actually worked out and was just born with that body? Some people actually are. The rest of us can do a billion crunches for breakfast and maybe, maybe get something close to it.

Cindy looks great. She will look great 20 years from now. Good for her – someone should be so lucky =)

tiger : 11/25/2007 at 10:12 am
She is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing it Jared!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Tiger, its a good thing you are working out,I thought may be I could help you a bit in this area. Try to have a high fiber,high protein calorie control diet and do interval training for cardio. Its 80% what you eat and 20% what you do in the gym.

her daughter is genetically blessed.

—————————————————————

Thanks you Millie for your kind words.I must giggle a little because with saying that, I guess it shows how important it is to me. I like to live spontanously and eat whatever I am hungry for. But, I understand diet has a lot to do with it.

I love to work out for an hour day but I do that so I have the luxury of eating whatever I want.LOL So, I do understand to have a body like that is structured time in the gym and hard work with a specific diet.

Thanks for your words of advice, Next time I want a snack, I will attempt to crave for fiber and protein. :-)

I’m a fan of hers but… i just noticed; her head looks disportionally small for her body

sorry, ‘misspelled, meant; disporportionally

montana mike @ 11/25/2007 at 12:13 pm

damn, cindy crawford is absolutely gorgeous. she always has been and always will be. i’m sure she could still do that runway ****. she has a beautiful family, and whether she works out or not–
damn, she’s hot

She has an amazing bod for her age…. hell, for ANY age!! haha.

Cindy has had her stomach lipo,she’s mention it be4. And botoxes her face regularly. The hubby is getting a belly,watch it.

why is there a pic of her daughters behind??? thats a little wierd

He is getting a belly because he enjoys her strawberry, rubbarb pie at the wee hours in the morning when he arrives home from work.

I saw Oprah when they were on. Cute!!

She must pass on the pie for dessert. :-)

I can’t believe how hot Cyndi is at her age

wow, im 21 and she has a better body than me! thats messed up

WTF? Is this the newest trend — old made-over bags and their porky hubbies frolicking on the beach in Hawaii?

And, this time we don’t even get a crotch shot.

HER HUSBAND IS BIG MAFIOSO! LOTS OF DIRTY MONEY HELPS THEM TO HAVE EASY LIFE! RICH SNOBS!

I never realized that so many people went to Hawaii for Thanksgiving.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All