Orlando Bloom is The Running Man

Orlando Bloom is The Running Man

Orlando Bloom joins a few mystery male friends for lunch at Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

The British hunk must have been running late because after lunch, Orly made a mad dash for his car.

Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr has reportedly denied rumors that she is romancing Orlando.

The 24-year-old supermodel told Australian TV show, A Current Affair: “Well … you know, we’re friends and he’s a nice guy … he’s a sweetheart.”

“My whole life, I’ve pretty much had a boyfriend so far,” she added. “So it’s good for me right now to have some time for me.”

Has Kerr-bloom already gone ka-boom?

orlando bloom running man 01
orlando bloom running man 02
orlando bloom running man 03
orlando bloom running man 04
orlando bloom running man 05
orlando bloom running man 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
tony the tiger @ 11/25/2007 at 10:26 pm

What happened to him? He is aging even faster than Lindsay Lohan (although his receding hairline is not as bad as hers).

he is sexy, i love him. =]

Looks better now than ever.

he’s so meh these days

uuuuuh; muuuito lindo.!
vem pro BRASIL.

What is the matter with people!!! Why is there so much pressure on celebs to always be in a relationship.Ordinary people don’t do that.And there’s nothing wrong with being single and unattached for a spell. People go out together a few times and boom.You say they are in love. There’s such a thing as just dating.People still do it.Even when they’re famous.

just sayin' @ 11/25/2007 at 11:07 pm

kind of looks like some kind of mens support group, doesn’t it?
boy is looking rough.

leftover turkey sandwich @ 11/25/2007 at 11:23 pm

Jared, as to her comments about being just friends they say someting different every day so you can’t go by the quote of the day from either her or her agent. It changes almost hourly. Its called game playing. People Mag just called her his girlfriend again in this weeks issue as well are the rest of the mags/blogs. It is an open secret now. Not sure why they want to still play games. You might be right in your comments that it is over already but I think they were dating at least for a while.
Not sure why she was hanging out with the grease monster on Monday. I would hate to think they all have the same friends as we know bad company corrupts good character;)
Even if they are just old friends it still doesn’t send a good message.

so hot …

Has no one ever heard of casual dating? Sheesh. Repeating something over and over doesn’t make it true, leftovers. Are you really that dumb? Why can’t they be friends or casual? Why is everything the love affair of the century?

Where's THe Pretty? @ 11/25/2007 at 11:29 pm

He lost his hotness so fast. He looks like crap. I hope he isn’t dating anyone because if so his girlfriend needs to be slapped for letting him out the house looks like consistent sh*t. I’m convinced this model chick is just looking for fame.

shenanyginz @ 11/25/2007 at 11:29 pm

NO kerr-bloom goes kerr-plunk… (i didn’t make that up btw) but i likes it

Is he actually doing anything worthwhile these days?

did he steal shia labeoufs shirt is that why hes running

LOL yuri hahahaha

ihavenolife @ 11/26/2007 at 2:46 am

what? no pic of his new bf? :lol:

(runs for shelter from all his crazed female fans who can’t bear the idea he might be rootin’ for the other team ;) )

To ‘ihavenolife’… I’d like him even more than I aready do if he were shagging blokes instead. I think he looks fine.

He looks pretty fine for me. Orly you’re gorgeous I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much, and I hope that is not with that famewh***.

-I think they’re just friend, Orlando is definitely not dating this bimbo, I have nothing against her but she’s only a panty model.
-He looks hot in those pics , he’s such a sweetie I want to hug him.

france france @ 11/26/2007 at 4:46 am

OMG Orlando is so hot.

france france @ 11/26/2007 at 4:48 am

Is he dating anyone at the moment?

*Miranda Kerr is cute but way to vulgar for him- It’s good to see him enjoying time with his friends.*

I kwew this romance was fake, they are both friends and fellow buddhist. I never saw one single picture of them canoodling strange for a couple. She’s dating that disgusting Brandon “greasy bear” Davis at the moment good for her.

hot alert!!!!!!!!! @ 11/26/2007 at 6:47 am

ORLY is hot I just love him, he seems quite happy now………where’s Sidi? ha ha ha !!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All