Top Stories

Rachel Bilson's Boxy Monday

Rachel Bilson's Boxy Monday

Rachel Bilson and her pet pooch Thurman Murmen leave an office building together in Los Angeles on Monday. The former O.C. actress wore a Riller & Fount Short Asymmetrical Neck Dress and Chloè ‘Tamaris’ Aviator Sunglasses.

It looks like they got some help with some the heavy lifting as some men helped them carry some bags and boxes for them!

20+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson‘s boxy Monday…

Like Just Jared on Facebook
rachel bilson box 01
rachel bilson box 02
rachel bilson box 03
rachel bilson box 04
rachel bilson box 05
rachel bilson box 06
rachel bilson box 07
rachel bilson box 08
rachel bilson box 09
rachel bilson box 10
rachel bilson box 11
rachel bilson box 12
rachel bilson box 13
rachel bilson box 14
rachel bilson box 15
rachel bilson box 16
rachel bilson box 17
rachel bilson box 18
rachel bilson box 19
rachel bilson box 20

JJ Links Around The Web

Wenn
  • Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Bethany Mota and pro partner Derek Hough dance Jive on the first episode of Dancing with the Stars' new season- Just Jared Jr
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

58 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
# 1

she is adorable.

# 2

Here she goes AGAIN this RESIDENT TROLL doing anything but NOTHING!!!

# 3

Yey! More of Bilson! It’s always nice to see her.

# 4

She’s cute. I like her.

# 5

what kind of dog is Thurman Murman? He’s so cute.

# 6
Sanjuanpuma @ 11/26/2007 at 8:59 pm

@ Twinkle,
I’ve been asking that myself too? Anyone know what breed of dog this is???!! With Rach! There she goes again!!! Nuff said. I do LOVE that doggie!

# 7

Here she go again w/ same photographer… Just REPULSIVE!

# 8
not_clueless @ 11/26/2007 at 9:22 pm

Actually it was ONLY Just Jared & Pop Sugar who SICKLY keeps on posting just about anything & everything about this pint-head. Just dunno “how much &/or what for” they get out of it. Way too absurd!

# 9

Ah, I love Rachel but she should do a movie/show/anything really soon.

Oooh that Vanessa SLUTgens’c clone is shopping again, and what’s else is new about that?!

Love her sunnies!

ADAM & RACHEL FOREVA!!!

@ # 9 – but she should do a movie/show/anything really soon…

And thats what make’s her MORE pathetic than she looks like. That even her patronized media sites are lamelessly promoting her almost everyday. NOBODY wants to hire her and if there is, its just coming from her former OC director/producer. Go figure!

I like her shes cute!

@ # 10

But her media antics is more of like Eva LongWHoria!

I love seeing new pics of Rachel! I think it is saying something when sites like this are always posting her pic even when she really isn’t up to much!!

This is all we have to look forward to with this imp-head. She can’t get attention for her “talent” so she resorts to stunts like these. Sooner or later, she’ll lose all the money from her OC account to pay for her rented paps. and will stop following her around and paying attention to her. SHE WILL REALLY GO OFF THE DEEP END WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Sucks!

OMG I love Rachel’s bag!!! Does anyone know where she might have gotten it? Is it designer???
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Just let her be… let herself be continues to do nothing but SHALLOW & VAPID lifestyle. It’s just easier to make anyone & everyone to see that having SUBSTANCE is way out of her league. What a creep!

if you don’t like her, why spend much time ranting here…
so if you don’t like her, why can’t you respect for those who scan justjared and see rachel bilson’s post…didn’t your parents teach you how to respect!!!

Did she get those boots from DSW? Not that there is anything wrong with that…
anyway, she’s cute!

@ # 16 : Why is she famous?

Actually Bilson’s (infamous) fame is mainly attributed in the ff: 60% of linking to OC & Brody while the remaining 40% is based mainly on doing some runways in the shopping malls/flea markets, any open dining area, gas station, salon or wherever she may be for her set-up photo opps. for the paps… See no sweats!

LOVE her.. such a cutie

Yoo,

I totally agree. Slutgens was famous amongst the little youngins for HSM, but once her photos came out, she became FAMOUS period.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Comment and Share!








You have of 5,000 characters left.

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here