'Indiana Jones 4' Movie Stills

'Indiana Jones 4' Movie Stills

Here are three brand spankin’ new Indiana Jones 4 movie stills featuring Harrison Ford and his sidekick Shia LaBeouf!

Harrison, 65, can be seen holding a gun and a whip. Shia has his typical greasy hair.

Filming for this movie started all the way back in June when Shia first sported the pompadour.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is set to arrive in theaters on May 22, 2008.

indiana jones 4 movie stills 01
indiana jones 4 movie stills 02
indiana jones 4 movie stills 03
indiana jones 4 movie stills 04

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
the_original_nika @ 11/27/2007 at 2:31 pm

Indiana Jones stills woohhoo. Oh shia looking fine.
god bless you JJ.

ihavenolife @ 11/27/2007 at 2:32 pm

loved the trilogy, hope this movie will be comparable to the previous ones, if not better.

woah, wth is up with shia’s hair?

Cougar4Shia @ 11/27/2007 at 2:36 pm

OMG Finally movie stills.. hey Lucas and Spielberg can we get a damn teaser trailer please!?! Good grief, we’re dying here!!!!

the_original_nika @ 11/27/2007 at 2:38 pm

These stills donĀ“t show much though, hope more is on the way and a trailer too. I excited already, and I haven’t seen a trailer yet.
I hope this one is as good as the previous ones, I think it will be.

the_original_nika @ 11/27/2007 at 2:39 pm

I know cougar4shia, hurry up already.

I haven’t been as excited for a movie since “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.” If I look one-half as good at 65 as my man Harrison does I will be very happy indeed.

And I agree give us a teaser trailer already.

Absolutely LOVED the first movie, was OK with the second movie (too dark and couldn’t stand Kate Capshaw, who screwed the director and married the director) and THOROUGHLY ENJOYED the third movie (Sean Connery saved that one!)

I look forward to the 4th movie and it will be a BIG HIT!!! And put Harrison back into the movies. Should be a fun summer.

I CANNOT WAIT I REALLY WANT TO SEE MY SHIA DOING HIS THING!

THE FILM LOOKS FUN…..JUST CANNOT WAIT SHIA IS S.E.X.Y!

GOD BLESS

magnus MFA @ 11/27/2007 at 2:55 pm

I wonder if Shia got drunk and went driving at all while filming?

Why is he famous again?

dang, when did indiana have Shia? When he was 73? He looks like his grandfather in these pictures-not his dad!

# 10 he’s famous for holes, guide, disturbia, transformers, oh… and not being a douche who hates on talented actors on comment threads.

I knew I would find you here Troy sweetie. And don’t worry, I am sure you will look perfectly fine at 65. ;)

I can you are as excited as a kid in a candy store who just got his allowance. :)

Shia looks really horrible in this still.
And I don’t think it’s so weird that someone asked what his famous for,it’s not like he’s been really famous for years!!

That pretty much sums up my feelings of anticipation for this movie Narf, dear. Except I would add that I’m as excited as a kid in the Candy store whose just his allowance has has been quadripled because his parents on the state lottery which was five hundred million dollars. That’s how excited I am. :)

So we are getting a grandad Indiana Jones, who needs a walking stick to move about?

I don’t want to get too geeky here but I think people are forgetting that at the end of “Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade” Indy drank from the Holy Grail, which granted was supposed to grant whoever drank from it immortality. *Maybe that only applied as long as the person didn’t try to take the Grail from the temple like poor doomed Ilsa did.* Anyway if you take that into consideration it makes sense for Indy to still to be fit and active even after all those years.

Plus I think Harrison Ford still has IT. Yes he looks older but so what? In my opinion it looks like he slipped back into the role like an old glove.

Shia is gonna ruin Indy. How does Indiana Jones, a ruggedly handsome yet intelligent looking man, have a son that looks like a greasy weasel. Shia can’t be Indy’s son…

Harison Ford looks bloody old in these stills. Don’t know about this movie…

TOO MANY HATERS TODAY………………… THE BOY HAS TALENT STOP SPECULATING………..THE FILM HAS NOT EVEN COME OUT YET!

HE IS A YOUNG BOY WITH TALENT….HE MAY NOT BE PRETTY TO MOST BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SHIA….

IT IS A CHARACTER THAT HE WILL EMBRACE AND GIVE RISE TOO.

GOD BLESS

awesome pictures!

I like harrison ford, shia la beouf, and indiana jones. And these stills put to rest some concern that shia could never be the spawn of harrison, they both make the same cranky faces good.

But I gotta say harrison looks like an old geezer in this despite the fact I know he’s in great shape, and I have no idea why they did that to shia’s hair despite the fact I get they are attempting a pompadour up there. It’s awkward to look at them together looking sorta jacked.

YES! Indy is back! Harrison Ford looks AMAZING! Seriously, the 2nd pic looks like it could have been taken from the last movie over 15 years ago. Shia will do fine- he’s a decent actor. I can’t wait for this movie!

yay for hot shia! :D

Cougar4Shia @ 11/27/2007 at 8:25 pm

Not again.. Troy..

yes Indy and his father drank from the Holy Grail. But as the knight said the price of immortality was to never cross the seal. Indy and his father crossed the seal therefore neither are immortal.

NEXT question!!