Nicole Kidman Can't Move Her Face

Nicole Kidman Can't Move Her Face

The creative Photoshop team over at Radar Magazine strikes again!

Nicole Kidman (well, a doll-like representation of her) has taken the December 2007/January 2008 cover of Radar.

Headline reads: “HELP! I CAN’T MOVE MY FACE! And other true tales of Hollywood’s plastic surgery addiction.”

Nicole, 40, has insisted in the past that she hasn’t had any work done.

“To be honest, I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything,” she has said. “I wear sunscreen, and I don’t smoke. I take care of myself. And I’m very proud to say that.”

Bigger cover pic inside…

nicole kidman cant move her face 01

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’m disgusted.

Deplorable…

Radar sucks,who cares about them.

ouch! that’s gotta hurt.

missshhelll @ 11/27/2007 at 2:29 pm

she’s only 40!?

She might be natural- if she’s fair and grew up in a hot country she more than likely took good care of her skin

There’s no way she hasn’t had work done, between her unaturally, overly smooth forehead at 40 and those giant fake lips, there’s just no way. She must think the public are idiots, it’s laughable how she thinks she can even get away with denying it. Used to like her as an actress, but she lost the ability to emote, bad move for an actress.

She’s lying like a rug. Maybe she hadn’t had actual, invasive plastic surgery but sunscreen doesn’t immobilize one’s face. At the very least she could admit to the massive amounts of botox she gets injected with.

she did way too much on her face for her age-she only has herself to blame with the results. It looks totally ridiculous.

Charloote @ 11/27/2007 at 2:39 pm

I think she is beautiful, and I’ve seen her wrinkles when the cameras are up close. I think she just wears very super thick makeup to hide them, but I do think she has had some lip injections. Her lips go up and down and sometimes look way disproportionate. I still love her, though, I wish she would go back to red hair.

[~Famous~] @ 11/27/2007 at 2:41 pm

Liquid nitrogen and three day old dry Urban sea-men will do that to you.

OMG, that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! I’ll have to check that out.

She’s always had great skin, but her lips do look different. I don’t think they look bad, though. She had weird little lips before and at least she didn’t turn out like fish lips Meg Ryan. Who cares if she says she hasn’t had anything done? What business is it of ours if she did?

queen cameo @ 11/27/2007 at 2:59 pm

Amazing how she can’t move anything, yet still look pissy with those evil brows.

Radar’s desperate, they love to stir up SH-IT. Just like that article they did on Prince Harry.

FAKE FAKE FAKE.
THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY. WITH THIS MUCH BOTOX AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE SHES HIDING NO WONDER SHE CANT GET PREGGERS.
I AM SO SICK OF THESE 40 YRS OLDS TRYING TO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THEIR 20′S.
STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOUR EX HUSBANDS CURRENT WIFES OR FIANCE.

THIS GOES FOR MANITON FORMERLY MRS PITT TOO.
STAY NATURAL AND I MEAN NATURAL ALL OVER.

I believe her. I am 40 and everyone says i look 30. when i was 30 i looked 20….i think if you take care of yourself and if you have good genes you can look young.

besides we only see her in pictures, makeup and cameras can help, but i think she looks great. People are just jealous because they must looked older then their age.

suspicious package @ 11/27/2007 at 3:42 pm

What?! How DARE they insult the veracity of that ageless natural beauty, Nicole Kidman! Her bravery in exposing herself to liquid nitrogen baths and then getting herself liberally coated in paraffin wax is and act of selflessness, people! We need her beauty!

you people need help!! why don’t you guys put a picture of yourself up here for all of us to critique and see how it feels! So if she did have something done to her face, its her face and as long as she’s happy than that’s all that counts. Are all of you doing the critizing perfect? My guess would be NO! Radar Magazine is not worth the money even if you use it as toilet tissue!

It’s amazing how wrinkle-free can still look old. At some point it’s better to have some wrinkles at least around the eyes and forehead rather than look like a perfectly smooth plastic doll. I don’t mind anyone getting plastic surgery but please don’t insult my intelligence by telling me it’s all “natural”.. Naomi Watts has a natual, expressive face with wrinkles, Nicole peels hers within an inch of her life yet keeps insisting she had no work done. What about those perky breasts? She used to be flat as a pancake, even when she was heavier and now that she’s scary skinny she has boobs (I don’t mean the Radar cover but in real life). Nicole’s NKU fans, however, cannot see the obvious and keep insisting that everyone is “just jealous” of their plastic idol. Susan Sarandon is much sexier at 60, with no obvious work done. I think Nicole starts to look old BEACUSE of the PS she had. Same goes for Renee Zellweger.. both insecure and unhappy ladies.

josephine @ 11/27/2007 at 4:23 pm

She’s definitely had a TON of work done.

LOL! I think this woman is delusional, or takes others for fools.

Read:

He is a plastic surgeion — I think he’d know, yes?

Her performance in “Margot at the Wedding” was totally masked (pun intended) by that fake-looking puss of hyers. It’s creepy. Close-ups with her and Jennifer Jason Leigh demonstrated how utterly devoid of lines or movement her face is. Ick.

What kind of mag is Radar? Hope Nicole hasn’t seen this cover.

To me, it’s obvious she has had some work done, but I still like and respect her. I think she is so classy and kindhearted.

#22 He may be a plastic surgeon, but he’s turning into a tabloid writer. He probably sucks as a plastic surgeon. That’s why he’s resorting to writing fiction, instead of caring for his patients.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All