Shia is Smoking Smoking Smoking

Shia is Smoking Smoking Smoking

Shia LaBeouf takes a smoke break while filming his latest movie Eagle Eye at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Is that a hickey on your neck, Mr. LaBeouf?

Tomorrow, Shia is scheduled to appear in court after being slapped with a misdemeanor criminal trespassing charge earlier this month. Definitely expect updates about that tomorrow…

UPDATE: The Chicago Sun Times reports that Shia‘s court date has been moved to Dec. 12th and he has to show up in court!

Earlier today, three new movie stills of Shia and costar Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull were released.

10+ pictures inside of smoking Shia

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Omggg he is so hot

Shia’s hot. too bad he smokes. smoking is gross.

hes still hot.

but not as hot
my lovie..
zac efronnnnn
:]

wow i still cant believe thats louis stevens
im not a big smoker fan, but hes just too cute

well he is cute

haha.
remember when he was in even stevens on disney channel!
dangg though he shouldnt smoke with all the movies hes been doing!

H0TT damn!
shia is the hottest.
keep em comin`.
thanksss.

Oh, he is lookin’ good, but I do wish he didn’t smoke.

whyyyyyy jesus why…such a sexy sud. smoking kills

i agree, he is way to cute to smoke.
smokers die young, he should stop we’ll he can.

best of luck to him,
love the site JJ.
love you,
Roxy ♥

YAY i adore him

rihanna is wack for not getting with him dude is really cute now.

rihanna is wack for not getting with him dude is really cute now.

Smoking is gross but I just cant stop thinking how ******* hot he is.

thanks jared- lets keep em coming!!!

thank you for the constant or daily shia updates!! i wish milo was sort of a paparazzi guy because i love seeing him doing normal things!!

i love you shia….but jared more though =)

i’m gonna be at the courthouse looking for him

Cheythestar @ 11/28/2007 at 1:23 am

can i just say even though hes smoking which is way
NASTY.
he is still FUCKINGG FINE!
ohh i LOVE him!!!!

He is oddly attractive

I absolutely HATE smokers, but I cant help but think he looks extremely sexy while doing it. Ugh too bad I cant stand the smell…

STOP SMOKING! I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE! he is gorgeous.

IS HE SEEN ELSEWHERE ASIDE FROM ALL HE’S SHOOTING PROJECTS??? WHO DOES HE DATE RIGHT NOW???

God he’s too freakin hot for his own good!!!! *thud*

he’s trying hard to be a bad boy.

the_original_nika @ 11/28/2007 at 4:20 am

People forget ES GOD!! ykm thats stalking lol.
I know, he´s just too hot for his own good!! If you ladies don´t like the smell, I´ll take your place no worries!
I like shia pics everyday even if its just from movie sets.

he is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. Colin-Double. A bad Double!

shia should so stop smoking before its too late but what can isay shia is too hot too freaking hot

I can’t believe no one’s mentioned the scar/cut above his right eye, or what appears to be a massive hickey under his left ear!

the_original_nika @ 11/28/2007 at 6:10 am

OMG whodat, I freaking didn´t notice. Maybe the scar is for the movie, and maybe the bruise on his left ear. but.. if that indeed is a hickey, who´s been sucking on shias neck!? lol.

that doesnt look like a hickey it looks a big old red pimple lol

hmmm my eye candy

REBECA/BRASIL @ 11/28/2007 at 10:17 am

eeeeeeeewwwwww disgusting blergh! -.-

ps* I WANT MORE ZANESSAAAAAA ‘N BSB ‘N LEO DI CAPRIO \O/

Do we have to see pics of Shia just smoking at the set of his new film every day??!!!

See him lighting up on an hourly basis is depressing-all those cancer sticks are going to jack up his looks early–look at mel gibson. That guy was so hot in his 20′s but by 35 he looked like a wrinkly old bast*rd. Get a patch kid and save those poor lungs of yours! Not to mention your skin and heart!!

ew, it’s one of those volcano zits on his adam’s apple!hahah

The smoking is so gross.

o it’s too bad he smokes!! he seemed to used to be a good guy and now he is all like yuk!!! ew!! I agree, smoking is gross!! but he is still very cute!

Thanks JustJared for showing regularly so much pictures of him. He is soooo hot!!

he is so hot! Screw Zach Efron, he aint got nothing on Shia.

sexy biatchey @ 11/28/2007 at 2:41 pm

Are all of you like 10?? so what if he smokes his a grown man now! what about other things that kill people when they are young??? stop been so judgemental and get a life!!!!

OMG HE IS GORG….THESE PICS LOOK FAB OF SHIA….

YUM YUM YUMMY SEXY BOY..OH HE IS LOVELY..

LOVE SHIA MORE SHIA… MWAH!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM…I AM GLAD HE HAS DARKER HAIR NOW IT SUITS SHIA…I AM ALSO HAPPY HE HAS NEW FOOTWEAR-NICE NIKE!

SHIA HAS ALSO BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY HE HAS A HICKEY ON HIS NECK..I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE MY MARK ALSO….!!!!!

AAAHHHH GOD BLESS SHIA!

OMG, He’s sooooo hot!!!!1

thats sexyy
i dotn care if he smokes

I see a super star in the rising….gorgeous!

Way hotter and straighter than zac efron

but not as hot as james lafferty

Erg Zac Efron. How can you compare Shia to that.

Shia Labeouf is completely, and utterly irresistable. He is so hot ;)

But seriously, that smoking thing has got to go. But I still love you!

Catherine @ 11/29/2007 at 8:06 am

He is mighty fine. I can not believe how hot he is becoming, imagine him in a few more year, Oh MYYYYY.

goddddamn he is so gorgeous.
i ******* love him.

Tired of hearing it @ 12/03/2007 at 11:53 am

Oh shut up about Shia smoking. He’s smokes, get over it. Jeezus **** people. Enough with the smoking bullshit!!

omg…. I love him, he’s soooo hoot!!

no… the smok no… shia… T-T

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy he wants me soooooooooooo bad he just dosent know it yet<3

Shia, I hate you! I was hoping to at least find one hot celeb who DOESNT SMOKE, really nice, you crushed my hopes Shia. I wish he would stop, I am crying as I write this! My friends mom died because of lung cancer, but ,even if I wrote you a letter, you wouldnt stop because you think its cool to smoke and if you think smelling bad and wasting money on smokes is cool then you are a messed up celeb but wait YOU ARE A CELEB so who CARES what we the people think of you! and if im right then it is us the people that makes you who you are Shia and the only thing we cant take from you is your own heart that has turned black from smoke and whatever else you got yourself into. But if we the people stop caring about you shia then what will you become i have a few thoughts…LINDSY LOHANS BROTHER, A LOSER HOBO AND SHIA WE ALL LOVE YOU but the only reason we LOVE YOU and hang on to you is because we all think YOU MIGHT LOVE US TOO BUT YOU DONT SHIA YOU DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE NAME THAT WE THE PEOPLE YOUR CRAZY FANS HAVE HELPED YOU GET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SURE IT WAS YOU SHIA THAT WAS BEING FILMED ON SET BUT IT WAS US IN OUR LIVING ROOMS BED ROOMS AND AT THE MOVIES WHO WANTED TO SEE YOU SHIA WE THE PEOPLE MADE YOU AS FAMOUS AS YOU ARE I LIKE YOU ALOT BUT SHIA I T IS US THE PEOPL WHO HAVE MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE YEAH YOU WOULD BE SPECIAL EVEN IF YOU WERENT A STAR EVERYONE IS SPECIAL SHIA EVEN YOU BUT YOU SMOKE SO PEOPLE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU IT DOESNT MATTER IF MY FRIENDS MOM DIES OR EVEN MY MOM BUT SHIA IT MATTERS IF YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND BEEN ON TV SO ANYONE WHO ISNT FAMOUS DOESNT MATTER AND I DONT MATTER EITHER. BUT SHIA I DO I DO MATTER IF IT WERENT FOR US THE PEOPLE YOU WOULDNT EXIST AS A STAR

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT HAVE READ THIS AND IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH ME U CAN WRITE ME A COMMENT!!

I STILL LOVE YOU SHIA AND SHIA I STILL HATE YOU I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU EVEN IF I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU

OH AND PS SHAVE THE SCRUFFY BEARD PLEASE ITS A COMPLETE TURNOFF JUST LIKE SMOKING SHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AGAIN THANKS FOR READING

wow, a lot of teenager girls on his **** here

people have to much time on their hands, Yes, Shia is HOT!!!
But one thing people forget is, he’s a human, he is a person. If he wants to smoke he can, if he wants to drink a beer, he can. We don’t like when people get up in our personal lives. So why do people think they can get in to his or anyone’s. He might be a celebrity, but that’s still not a good enough reason to do so. It’s fun to read about celebrities and about their upcoming roles, but there’s no need to know every detail about thier personal life. That’s why it’s personal….