Christina Aguilera: Pregnant and Naked!

Christina Aguilera: Pregnant and Naked!

Christina Aguilera bares all (literally) for the “Sexy Mama” cover article in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands nationally Dec. 11.

Xtina figures she got pregnant when husband Jordan Bratman was visiting her in Georgetown, during the U.S. leg of her tour. Here are interview snippets:

On her pregnancy being a surprise: “We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn’t know how much time it would take. You’ve heard it takes some time — except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here… I’m like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?”

On being pregnant during her ‘Back to Basics’ tour: “I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong — somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show.” So she wore a well-concealed heart monitor. She didn’t want to broadcast the news. “I didn’t want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, ‘Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be OK?’ But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back.”

On her simple decision not to announce anything: “Because I hadn’t said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that’s not the case at all. I just wasn’t commenting. I’m not being like, ‘Hey, everybody, I’m pregnant!’ I’m not that girl.”

On the domestication of Xtina being complicated: “We’re so labeled. If you’re too sexual, you’re slutty. If you’re not sexual enough, you’re a prude. I like to put it out there as a topic of conversation. Why does it bother you? What’s your problem with it? Am I really hurting you? Let’s get to the root of it. I have more than one side of me that likes to get out on a stage and sing. Sometimes I want to be aggressive, sometimes I want to feel empowered in my sexuality and my vulnerability. I want to put all that out there.”

The Dirrty singer is reportedly due with her first child this January. “Lady Gres” shoes by Christian Louboutin.

christina aguilera pregnant naked harpers bazaar 16
christina aguilera pregnant naked harpers bazaar 17

seconde oops

Damn, sixth. LOL!!!

I like the idea of the shoot but what is she wearing?

ewww

I like christina , but i dont like this pic ewww

Okay, I have always been a fan of Christina… She is beautiful and has an amazing voice! I really must say, She looks hot pregnant!!! :lol:

She looks good!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoops! Did not see that second photo! The first was good but the second photo~ Ummm… That’s way TMI for me!!! LOL

What is the point of grandstanding in this fashion? To think that the child someday will come across these sexually laced photos is depressing. I guess that privacy is not paramount even in something as sacred as protecting your self respect and that of your unborn child.

the_original_nika @ 11/28/2007 at 9:48 am

Shes naked yet she has the jewelry and high heels on lol, I guess its to give that little something something.

demi’s pic was better and when will they ever stop photoshopping this girl?
she does not look like this preggers. she’s way more bloated and patchy looking.

no pregnant woman looks good naked, let’s just be honest. Being pregnant is like being fat, ok.

I hate to read such negativity about pregnant woman…so sad the ignorance out there. I think she looks beautiful and I will purchase that issue of Marie Claire.

[~Famous~] @ 11/28/2007 at 10:02 am

dis-gus-ting. looks like she’s been swimming in a pool filled with makeup.

britney pose naked while shes pregnant! wow christina too

rastamanvibration @ 11/28/2007 at 10:13 am

i like her better when she keeps her mouth shut. she is damn annoying.

piper, with a low @ 11/28/2007 at 10:15 am

Although I didn’t like it at the time, I have to say Demi Moore’s pic is still the platinum standard of naked pregnancy pics.

Christina’s pics is just tacky and kinda sad. It reminds me of Britney’s pic.

PLASTIC girl 100% , at least she looks like one on the cover. Do you know why she poses naked and pregnant? because Britney Spears did it and she was looking HOT (I am crazy to say that Britney was Hot, but she ”owned” those photos)… and of course that Christina MUST copy everything Britney does. The life is so strange, you would expected from Christina to get to eb a train-wreck with all the hooker outfits she was wearing on the stage a few years ago, and in stead she went to classy, and Britney from sweet girl went to FAT Hooker COW. Ok, do you want to guess who (famous woman) was wearing a SUPER Hero Cape http://www.7gfb.com/?p=792 on the Red Carpet??? somebody you did not seen a while, but she looks cute. Eva http://www.7gfb.com

So it’s ok to appear naked and attract attention from it when you’re not pregnant but it’s “dis-gus-ting” when you are pregnant?

Hate to break it to you but when you have sex, you know, after attracting a person with your attempts to appear attractive and sexual, sometimes a woman gets pregnant.

What is wrong with seeing the end result, a natural result, of sex? Why is it ok to sell sex but not to sell the result of sex? I like it. Shows a little bit of reality to it all.

Love the second picture!! Imagining someday, Xtina holds this pic, points to her tummy and tells her baby that she was inside of her? How wonderful will that be??? :)

She needs to lose the makeup! The girl looks like a freak with all that makeup!

FUJUSTJARED @ 11/28/2007 at 10:30 am

yuck no thanks

Sanjuanpuma @ 11/28/2007 at 10:32 am

WTF???! F*cking @ss Sh*t!!! Eeeewwwwww! What a lovely way to wake up this morning. A naked pregnant woman in your face! Blech!

She is so pretty! She is always so beautiful! She’s not copying Britney and by the way who is Britney?? How can you use both of their name in the same sentence, Christina is way better than her..And Britney is not the first pregnant women who posed naked dont forget that!

she still looks like a tranny to me!!!!

Ok, we all know she’s pregnant and proud of it…but does she have to go showing her belly to the world? I know pregnant women are very proud of their upcoming addition to the fam (and should be), but I personally don’t want to see some big belly with stretch marks (love how they eliminated hers) while I’m trying to enjoy my food…is it necessary? I guess pregnant women don’t realize that everyone in the surrounding area doesn’t want to share in their special moment and stare at their belly. Just cover it up with some cute maternity clothes. One of the worse fashion statements and tasteless things a woman can do. Seriously, consider people around you who don’t want to see it…

I just lost my lunch.

i dont like the second pic at all and she needs to lay off the makeup. she is gorgeous but looks like a hooker with all that makeup.

Mediterranean @ 11/28/2007 at 11:30 am

Demi Moore has started this, right?

I’m so confused as to why these pregnant celebs all of a sudden want to get naked. “I’m pregnant and about to be someone mother soooo lets try taking off all of my cloths and take pictures for the world to see”. It just doesn’t make sence to me….Maybe I’m the prude.

Not necessary @ 11/28/2007 at 11:47 am

Your not prude you’re just being sensible. Somthing celebs have lost a long time ago. Going naked if your not pregnant for the world to see is not attractive, and going naked while pregnant is not attractive either.

I’m embarressed for kids who have parents who show their naked bodies to the world. Its like hey kid my dad, my brother, my cousins, my aunt, uncle, friends, neighbors and anyone else with access to this crap has seen ur mom naked. We can even tell you everything in detail.

The kid will have something in common with everyone, they know what mommy looks like naked too, so they can swap comments, suggestions etc.

Gross don’t you think?

Original Shar @ 11/28/2007 at 11:47 am

Love Christina. She looks beautiful.

why o why o why @ 11/28/2007 at 11:56 am

Why don’t men ever go naked, they’re the ones always taking the pics but never dish out.

The business is still a well-oiled manned machines and women decieve themselves thinking they are empowering each other by going naked.
Your just a piece of ass to them ladies, realize it… no empowerment is really going on. Going naked is nothing new, ladies did it years ago but they didn’t call empowerment..but now thats what it is because a lot more money can be made.

Dont keep fooling yourself.

Interesting @ 11/28/2007 at 12:01 pm

She looks great. What a bunch of haters. Oh and for that person who is disgusted at the sight of a pregnant woman naked…get a clue. That’s how all women look even when we give birth to ingrates like yourself. It’s natural.

OMG – shocking!

OMG, sooo beautiful!!!
I think these pictures are hot and beautiful. A lot of celebrities have naked pictures while being pregnant.Why wouldn’t Christina do?She is a reaalllly beautiful and sexy mom :)

Christina has a nasty attitude @ 11/28/2007 at 12:07 pm

This is one nasty looking chick, plus she has a nasty personality to match. She treats fans like sh*t when she is in public.

the world don't need to see yo @ 11/28/2007 at 12:15 pm

The post below BEARS REPEATING! I also feel sorry for this children of this attention whores.
*******************************************
36 Not necessary : 11/28/2007 at 11:47 am

Gross don’t you think?

the world don't need to see yo @ 11/28/2007 at 12:17 pm

Did you guys see the pic of her getting out of the car with no panties on. Legs gapped oven for everyone to see her private parts.
And she’s pregnant doing this sh*t.

music-by-me.blogspot.com rocks my socks!!!

Tacky. No modesty, even when pregnant. Classless.

u people are so ignorant, she is not doing it because shitney did, and honestly i think she looks much better than shitney, she has a real preggers body not like shitney looked like she was a pig. And she looks wonderfull and she is happy, shitney´s fans just want to compare them because they know christina is happy and looking amazing, totally diferent from shitney looking like a train wreck.

i think she’s looks great, i like the way she waited intill she actually wanted a baby unlike some young girls you get today and how she is prepared for her baby, she’s going to be a great mother unlike britney spears.. all you haters go to hell.

love the site JJ.
Christina Aguilera fan ♥

They forgot to say AND ORANGE. Love her though and I wish her all the best

what the ****? that picture is so air brushed its looks so phoney.

can you say airbrushed?

teamtiger @ 11/28/2007 at 2:37 pm

i cant belive itt!!!!
she is avin a baby ! OMG!!
o well i still luff her sooooooo much she is so pretty
and i hope her and her baby are happy foreva and eva!!!!!!!!!!

how air brushed is she!!!! my gosh this is soooo stupid, i feel so ashamed for her, im all up for women liberation and all that but some ppl take the piss!!! next ppl r gona be showing themslves when they r on their periods!!!!

slutsssssssssss r giving all women bad name!!!!

she is one hot mommy! haha and britney? lewl she looks like my fawking asswhole :) its like comparing a trailertrash b*tch with a queen ffs :)

look amazingg
hot mamaaaa

love you chris

thats_right @ 11/28/2007 at 3:19 pm

Thank God my Angelina Jolie did not pose like this while she was pregnant I think this is disgusting its like ok keep it to yourself first you don’t want us know your pregnant then you are almost butttt naked showing your belly pleaseeeeeeeeee whatever, next thing I know JLO is on her fat ass posing naked with her huge belly.

that has got to be the hottest pic iv ever seen and the lady is knocked up

embarrassing fetish, or is that pic just so damn hot

You know the more I see it the more I’m loving it

People who don’t like that she is pregnant and are disgusted by it know that’s what women look like when pregnant smart ass, they just don’t need to see it all in the flesh and in ur face like that. I love pregnant women, and I’ve seen nude pregnant women but walking down the street with ur kid minding ur own business then bam we see this….that is what is disgusting

Its unecessary… simply put, what is the point???

She would have looked better naked on the cover. The jacket is just….odd…with the bare pregnant tummy. She would at least look better in something a little less structured.

SHE LOOKS DISGUSTING, YUCK!!!! SHE MAKES ME SICK, FROG!!

TRANNY FROG, WHY DON’T SHE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Shes very smart and a great performer. I have seen her performer live and I can honestly say, she has one of the best voices I have ever heard. It is JUST as good live as it is on cd… actually, maybe BETTER live.

I think she is gorgeous naturally, so I dont get why she needs to wear so much make up.. but meh. she is always changing her look anyway, so she might go natural soon

wtf???whats up with all these celeb moms trying to copy demi moore.

That cover shot is stunning!!!! Very well done and still with Christina’s edge.

Es Hermosaa :D ! soy de Chile (Sur América) y estas fotos han llegado a todas partes :D ! a mi me encantaron. Desearía que fueran más. Christina es la mejor, y la madre más bella del mundo, espero que traten de entregar más fotos, porque la verdad estas estan geniales ! Muchos saludos !

byee

She´s funny I like her comments on getting pregnant before she expected :)
She hs a great voice, I hope she keeps on doing well

ugh. no need to see her crotch-fruit before it’s ripe, and even afterwards. all these people thinking they’re doing the world a favor by breeding.

i do like the shoes.

I thought she wanted to keep her pregnancy private! No, She just wanted people to speculate and talk about her and wonder is she or isn’t she pregnant… Using a poor baby to get publicity. Sad.

i like her but i don’t like this pic…

woohooo….

such a beautifil mom to be!

such a beautifil mom to be!

I don’t really like the pictures- the cover is less bad than the other. She always looks kind of cheap with her heavy make- up and her nearly white hair. Why doesn’t she go for a more natural look? Or even, black and white photos which would have been a bite better.

that’s just wrong

OMG! COooool!!!!! HOT!
that’s my chiald :D

Christina1fan @ 12/01/2007 at 5:26 pm

I absolutely love this pic of Christina, finally she is being open about her pregnancy, I think she looks amazing and beautiful. I just love the fact that she is having a baby. I don’t see the point of all the negative comments, if you don’t like the pic then move on to the next, no one is making you look at her. For those B-Spears fans, please don’t waste your time trying to compare such a beautiful talented star with trailer trash!

Ilikepregowhores @ 12/08/2007 at 9:06 am

OMG I JUST JIZZED ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!!!

I PERSONALLI adore it..so kute..i agree with (‘@’)…being pregnant is beautiful so she is showing it..and yea britany or how ever you spell that chiks name cant be compared to cristina..shes gotten farther than her and it just great that she posed for marie claire the way she did!!! =D

XOXO
Andreita

first I think christina is okay.. but its true that when the baby is old enough and curious – she or he might step up to come across this magazine and like – think her mother is a s&%t .. i personally wouldn’t like to live with that …

second.. you can’t really compare christina to britney … britney is like far worst…in everything. What an example she is.. her little sister is now even pregnant… thats a shocker (sarcasticly speaking of course) xD

Xtinamyidol @ 02/03/2008 at 2:41 am

Ok, so first of all I think that Christina looks beautiful! Secondly, I can not believe what some people wrote! Are there really that many uneducated stupid people? Pregnancy is beautiful…None of us would have been here if it weren’t for someone getting pregnant! I bet Christina looks better than those people who left negative comments mothers!!! They are just jealous and hating on my girl! She is amazingly gorgeous pregnant and I think it is super sexy! I also agree with what one lady said about showing off the effects of sex! I think it’s a fabulous idea to promote pregnancy so strongly. It assures women that you can still be pregnant and sexy and confident! And that you don’t have to hide out in the house anymore! Besides, sex is always better when the woman is pregnant b/c you have no worries of getting her pregnant! Therefore, this is another example proving that pregnancy is hot and SEXY! I think I’ve stated my point!

I really don’t pay attention to her kind of music, but, Christina, who was raised not too far from here in the Pittsburgh metro area where I live, is a very beautiful lady. Thank God she’s not a trainwreck like Britney Spears, in getting all the bad publicity….I bet Christina will be a much better mother than the messed up Britney….currently I am looking for those sexy nudes of Christina.

sweet khan @ 11/12/2008 at 10:52 am

she is so sexy in this pose i want to **** her on back side and his anal if she agry.

HI,
I’m from Germany and i say Christina Aguilera is very very beautiful and she can so good SINGING :) i love it xD

Just Jared Jr
  1. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
  2. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
  3. Joe Jonas Goes Hawaiian at The Grove!
    Joe Jonas flaunts some sexy chest hair while heading back to his car after stopping by The Grove on...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »