Wed, 28 November 2007 at 2:36 pm
Harry Potter in Drag
- Harry Potter in drag is quite scary! It’s like half-Harry, half-Hermione.
- Are Kirsten Dunst and Kelly Slater an item?!?
- Lindsay Lohan‘s third album is under way, rumored to be titled, “Nobody’s Angel.”
- Jennifer Love Hewitt has a “healthy” bottom.
- Zooey Deschanel and her ruby red pumps
- Bikini-clad Brooke Burke does Ralph Magazine, whatever that is.
- Hulk Hogan doesn’t have Tom Cruise money…
- Britney Spears shot her music video yesterday.
- Celebrity Stars Wars
- New couple: Owen Wilson and Michelle Ryan?
- Anderson Cooper to launch his own fashion line?
- Star magazine reports that Britney Spears has a secret sex room in her Mulholland Drive mansion and she’s so obsessed with Marilyn Monroe that she plans to have her nose redone to look more like her. The magazine also claims that she leaves sex toys lying around where her sons could easily find them and her couches are covered with diaper and dog stains.
- Vince Vaughn was “virtually ignored” at London’s Nobu Berkeley because everyone was interested in David Beckham.
- Pierce Brosnan won’t be charged for getting into a scuffle with a photographer last month in Malibu, authorities said Tuesday. “There is insufficient evidence to prove this case to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt,” prosecutor James Garrison said in declining to file a battery charge.
- Joe Simpson was the one to hook daughter Jessica up with Dallas Cowboy’s quarterback Tony Romo. Apparently Joe and Tony have been friends for a while and when Tony found out that Jessica was working in Dallas, he asked Joe if she’d be interested in hanging out. Jessica told Joe it was okay to give Tony her number and the two hit it off. Apparently Romo joined the Simpsons in Waco, Texas for Thanksgiving.
- John Stamos, with country star Danielle Peck on his arm, sported a black eye while barhopping in Nashville’s Gulch section.
Like Just Jared on Facebook