Jude Law's Live Art Project

Jude Law's Live Art Project

Jude Law keeps rocking his short cropped hairstyle as he makes a brief appearance in Polish artist Althamer‘s live art project at Borough Market on Friday in London, England.

Looks like Jude got completely mobbed by fans and paparazzi as he perform a “real-time movie”!

The Althamer art project is part of Tate Modern museum’s “The World As A Stage” exhibition. According to Tate curator Jessica Morgan, the project “is about the confusion between art and life, and the question about where does film end and life begin. The re-enacting will take 30 minutes to an hour, but there will be no cameras, just Law and the other original choreographed characters, including Althamer himself as a Polish laborer. He is an artist who revels in the possibility of the unexpected.”

jude law live art project 01
jude law live art project 02
jude law live art project 03
jude law live art project 04
jude law live art project 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I think I’m first !

I don’t want to sound mean, but he needs to grow his hair out immediately. Maybe he cut it so short for a role, but it looks just awful on him. He is much more handsome with it longer. Just my opinion.

PurpleWorm @ 11/30/2007 at 2:15 pm

Well of course he got mobbed. What did they think was going to happen? duh!? It’s a grand gesture “in the name of art” and he’s a champ to do that for his friend – but at what cost? I hope he went somewhere quiet & dark to decompress with a drink or two afterwards.

PurpleWorm @ 11/30/2007 at 2:18 pm

p.s. the crowd looks like it’s mostly women. again, what were they expecting? ahhh, just another day in borough market (smirk)

I don’t like him anymore and it’s not because of his hair. *lol*

Coke eyes.

Bad hair or not – the man looks so fine to me. He looks tired though. I hope he gets to rest a bit before he starts filming again.

He does look tired…and like his mind is somewhere else. I agree about the Borough Market thing, how could they expect it to appear as a normal day in Borough Market when it was promoted that Jude would be there? Is it normally that crowded?

Thanks jared for always being on your toes. Of course everyone concerned knew what would happen but this is part of a large on=going
art project and i’m sure will be very interesting when it’s all put together in the end. i don’t think he looks tired, I think he looks damn fine and I’m tired of the silly remarks about his hair when everybody knows it’s for REPO MEMBO which he is now filming. He will
let it grow back when he finishes I’m sure and will be getting some
R & R this winter when he takes his whole family to Australia. Would
love to see the children’spassport, they’ve done some wonderful and
educational travel the last few years and likely have lots more to come. As for ‘coke’ eyes, I don’t know what you’re looking with but I see clear and fabulously beautiful eyes on a wonderful man, actor,
father etc.

Thanks Jared for the pic
Jude is the consistent artist Love Him.

Pikes:

Why do you say “coke eyes”? I really want to know. I’m too ignorant to know what the symptoms are.

@ Belinda – I think Pikes means that Jude’s pupils are rather small – I think it’s because he’s out in bright light but whatever. People will think what theink think no matter what.

Pole:

OK, thanks. I hope you’re right. His eyes do look kind of blank to me. But I was thinking it was because he was tired and really didn’t want to be there.

Omg his hair looks so bad!

[~Famous~] @ 11/30/2007 at 5:04 pm

cue-ball jude. lol

dolorescraeg @ 11/30/2007 at 5:21 pm

jared,
on the ball again…guys please let up on jude’s hair. it’s for a film he’s doing in toronto. he flew in to london for this art experience. his hair will grow back and he’ll be the old jude soon enough…..which means sexy and delicious…

I think he’s sexy and delicious now.

I really don’t think he’s doing drugs – at least not anymore. He might have done it with Sienna though – but I really refuse to believe he’s so stupid he’d do drugs while he’s working and/or with his children.

[~Famous~] @ 11/30/2007 at 6:43 pm

cue-ball’s receeding hairlines for a “movie”? lmaooo um, that hairline will NEVER grow back.

Pole:

Yeah, I imagine he did with Sienna. I don’t know how he could date her for 3 years and not. He seemed to be going through a hard partying phase at that point.

He has beautiful eyes. He doesn’t look the slightest bit coked out! That is ridiculous. Secondly, anyone who follows him knows he has had the same hairline for years! When it grows in longer it is just covered a bit more- obviously. He looks great regardless. It is all about the face people! Look at him. wakeup. He is gorgeous.
thanks Jared for the Jude pics.

Jamie, I agree with you. The hairline’s been like that since at least 2001, and it is cut short for his movie. I like it longer, too, and maybe he’ll grow it back out…I don’t think he cares much for it being short.

But he is gorgeous regardless…sometimes other “Famous” people can’t handle that fact.

Oh, and Jude, have I told you lately that I love you?

Wow beautiful man. Those hi-res close-ups are unbelievable. Thanks JJared.

mollyringwald @ 11/30/2007 at 10:11 pm

not bad, but he looks better naked. lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All