Charlize Theron @ Movies Rock 2007

Charlize Theron @ Movies Rock 2007

Charlize Theron (in Jonathan Saunders) makes a very brief appearance at Movies Rock: A Celebration Of Music In Film held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.

How does she continue to look fabulous? She eats sensibly by not falling for fad diets, eating six small meals a day, and stays really active with cycling, kayaking and walking.

“I’m careful to eat a healthy balance of foods’, she tels Elle’s UK. “If I fancy a burger, rather than deprive myself I’ll eat a quarter of one.”

10+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron @ Movies Rock 2007

charlize theron movies rock 2007 01
charlize theron movies rock 2007 02
charlize theron movies rock 2007 03
charlize theron movies rock 2007 04
charlize theron movies rock 2007 05
charlize theron movies rock 2007 06
charlize theron movies rock 2007 07
charlize theron movies rock 2007 08
charlize theron movies rock 2007 09
charlize theron movies rock 2007 10

Photos: Mark Mainz/Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Charlize Theron

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She is really beautifull! i love her

don’t like her hair.

I think she is pregnant.

Wow, there were a lot of people there last night! A lot of work for you, Jared! Thanks! She looks wonderful.

her nose isn’t pretty…

thanks for these pictures! she’s one of my all-time fave actresses, gosh.. i remember the campaign i had for her on imdb.com when she was starring in monster and nobody believed in her… too bad it’s so slow around her nowadays :(
she looks great though!

Shrugging an atlas @ 12/03/2007 at 5:58 pm

Bloody hell, she really is just stunning isn’t she? She’s definitely one woman that I would turn lesbian for if she ever came my way ;)

I think she looks good, and I like the hair.

her nose isn’t pretty…
Why do people always have to spot the flaws in people? No one is flawless, get over yourself.

Mediterranean @ 12/03/2007 at 6:06 pm

She is beautiful as always, but her hair is not at her best.

She is not pregnant, isn’t she? Photo 4 and 7?

antonia aka toni @ 12/03/2007 at 6:07 pm

is she like umm pregnate? she loook like it… and if she is HOLY CRAP! EVERYONE IS GETTIN PREGANTE! ITS LIKE A FRICKIN HOLYWOOD THING. TEACHERS AT OUR SCHOOL ARE GETTIN PREGNATE! lol sorry caps lock… to lazy to rewrite :] lol :]
luvs ya all lots specially ****and**** mostly **** LOL ;p dont kno which one :]

What the hell is getting ‘pregnate’?

She looks beautiful and I love, love, love the dress but I hate her hair.

Purple gem @ 12/03/2007 at 6:20 pm

She’s so pretty.

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/03/2007 at 6:38 pm

fcuking gorgeous! w/ bigger – t.i.t.s and ass, she’d be perfect

Just me... @ 12/03/2007 at 6:39 pm

Waouh…shes very beautiful!!!
I love her, shes just the perfect woman!

No, she’s not pregnant

Beautiful as usual, but not a fan of her bangs.

Am i the only one who thinks shes acting like shes pregnant? i mean, i dont mean to spark any rumors, but shes got her hand on her stomach, in one pic shes standing like a pregnant woman, and the dress is kinda flowy.

antonia aka toni @ 12/03/2007 at 7:02 pm

oo well im sorry but im just sayin it does look at her stomic

antonia aka toni @ 12/03/2007 at 7:03 pm

oo and she does look fatter… and she likes keeps touchin or patttin her stomic… :\ idk….

Just coz she put her hands in her stomach, this don’t mean that she’s pregnant.
Nothing to do.

WE WANT ZAC EFRON PHOTOS!!!!

not a fan of hers but

I love her dress so pretty.

Here's The Deal @ 12/03/2007 at 7:22 pm

Love her, she’s such a beauty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All