Renee Zellweger's Bee Keeps Buzzing

Renee Zellweger's Bee Keeps Buzzing

Renee Zellweger sticks to monochrome minidresses during “Bee Season,” opting with a pocket-full olive one at the photocall for Bee Movie at the De Russie Hotel on Tuesday in Rome, Italy. The 38-year-old actress wore gray on Sunday.

Bee Movie has racked up $137 million so far in worldwide box office sales. Pretty impressive!

renee zellweger bee buzzing 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

­luizacruz @ 12/04/2007 at 11:28 am

cool!

1st :D
finally someone with talent!

I’m really sorry, but I really don’t like her hear!

South African Chick @ 12/04/2007 at 11:48 am

4th!!! Love her!!
South African Chick!!

Orange Clockwork @ 12/04/2007 at 11:52 am

Her poses are ridiculous.

Instant hard-on. I wanna lift her skirt and do her hot ass while she lives her pumps on !!!!

I love her but why on earth does she look like that? Get it together Renee; and if you like extremes I liked how you looked when you were Bridget Jones or in Jerry MacGuire.

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/04/2007 at 12:01 pm

damn, she used to be ‘kind’ of cute – what happen?

looks like she just got done taken a major shiit.

Renee is very sweet and she has talent but I’ve got to admit that she’s not looking her best lately.

Britney is a true Goddess @ 12/04/2007 at 12:10 pm

she look good

fantastic legs…but the rest? honestly, it just plain freaks me out.

Dang ain’t she looking foine?

A new spin on gossip!

she’s not South African.

I love her but not what she’s done to her face and not the new stupid poses.

I would LOVE to see video of her doing those poses!! hahahahahahahhahahah
shes standing alone,
in front of those cameras,
rubbing herslef like that
spinning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much time do u think she has spent at home in mirror saying,

“Yes YES! then i rub my stomach and turn then YES Ill toe point,then hand on neck, then Yes! Ill give sour-puss face! I look great!”

LMAO

Too much botox and she is not even 40 yet…

any pictures of her hot bum – I wanna shake it on it !!!

katherine @ 12/04/2007 at 4:04 pm

Same STUPID affected mannerisms and poses year in and year out.

Actresses who can’t enter a building without attempting fashion model shoot machinations only prove their obsession with their own vanity.

Simply put, she behaves and looks like an idiot.

She’s reminding me more and more of Nicole Kidman. You can see it in the eyes and brow. She used to be so fit and cute and now she just looks raw. :( Whatever her self-care routine, I’d guess it’s extreme.

I think she’s going loony.

IT IS AS IF SHE DOES NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING NOW! WHAT CAN BE WRONG WITH HER.

What is up with those poses? And her hair just looks awful. She used to be cute, I think she is taking her dermabrasion one step too far