Katherine Heigl Has an American Spirit

Katherine Heigl Has an American Spirit

Chain smoker Katherine Heigl puffs away on her cancer stick (she smokes natural American Spirit cigarettes) while out shopping with her momager Nancy at the Brentwood Village in Brentwood, Calif. on Wednesday.

The mother-daughter duo stopped off at a number of stores including Jennifer Knits, Divine, Habit, and Ruby Slippers. After having lunch at the upscale Indian restaurant Clay Pit, the pair returned home.

But the 29-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress made sure to pick up a copy of the latest Vanity Fair, with her mug on the cover! Kat also toted around the Jimmy Choo Spring 08 Saba bag in chocolate suede.

Don’t forget to tune into Katherine‘s interview with Barbara Walters tomorrow! Babs will be highlighting The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2007 @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC.

10+ pictures inside of Katherine Heigl smoking away her American Spirit…

katherine heigl american spirit 01
katherine heigl american spirit 02
katherine heigl american spirit 03
katherine heigl american spirit 04
katherine heigl american spirit 05
katherine heigl american spirit 06
katherine heigl american spirit 07
katherine heigl american spirit 08
katherine heigl american spirit 09
katherine heigl american spirit 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jennifer w. @ 12/05/2007 at 10:24 pm

ewww, she shouldn’t have smoke, she’s pretty though.

5 cigarettes a day are good for your health !! no problem !!!

krungkrung @ 12/05/2007 at 10:30 pm

i hate cigs. and cigs. smoke, it sticks to my clothes, hair and everything, that of course when somebody smokes in front of me or when i’m in the crowd of smokers, nasty and stinky.

Orange Clockwork @ 12/05/2007 at 10:34 pm

She’s obnoxious.

ew ! NO TO SMOKING !! third”!

pff I’m a loser…8th!!

she sucks big time. She is a b*tch but i guess that worked for her.

shoes4life @ 12/05/2007 at 10:52 pm

Are there any photos of this person without a cigarette hanging out of her mouth or in her hand??? Nassssty bad habit but her attitude goes with her habit.

Her driver license picture is definitely better than mine lol. She looks fab on it.

I have that clutch!

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/05/2007 at 11:58 pm

ugly, arrogant, non-talented fish-faced bish!

Can’t stand this woman!!! She just screams cold fish and b@itch.
I don’t agree with the gay slur that happened on her show but she had no right to stick her nose in it the way she did and go on every show and talk about it. Talk about using someone eles problems for your own benefit. Witch! She made the problem way worse than it needed to be.

Doesn’t she know that aside from ruining your lungs, smoking also ages you, makes your teeth discolored, turns your lips purple, STOP SMOKING, ITS DISGUSTING,or at least do it inside don’t flaunt it when your outside and the paparazzi is following, if I didn’t know better I would say she has some secret lucrative deal with smoking companies, as post #11 stated

there are 2 things I like about here and thats it….

1. Her engagement ring. That thing is so gorgeous
2. The character that she portrays on Grey’s Anatomy (even though izzy is starting to annoy me too)

and the one thing that I hate about her that makes the 2 things I like go down….
1. She is a smoker.

That drivers licence is much better then mine, she is just so naturally pretty

She’s lovely. I think she will get a lot more popular. http://www.thevibratorsite.com.au

She is just sooooooooo beautiful. Some much jealousy and envy from other people it is sad to see.

don't hate me cause you ain't @ 12/06/2007 at 6:47 am

The glasses don’t suit her face..

Her outfit is a nice clean look.. I love that leather jacket.. Classic cut, but its the detail that makes it special..

As for the smoking.. Yes its a filthy, dirty, nasty habit.. But I don’t think its that easy to quit – otherwise my sister would’ve quit years ago..

Oh, I’m shocked! Smoking in front of the paprazzi again. Is this the reason why she got picked as one of the most interesting of the year.

Barbara: “The way you smoke is so interesting. Your acting is mediocre!”
Katherine: “Thanks. Want me to smoke now? I want the whole world to know I smoke! Look at me!”

Paparazzi*

Who cares that she smokes? Get over it.
I loved her pictures in Vanity Fair.

Wow, that picture of her with the cigarette hanging out of her mouth is soooo classy. Gag!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All