Victoria Beckham - "Elle" January 2008

Victoria Beckham -

The January 2008 issue of ELLE feature Posh Spice herself, Victoria Beckham.

This is the photo shoot Victoria did in Paris, France back in October. See picture set one, two and three. She even blogged about it shortly thereafter!

Here are some highlights from Posh‘s interview with Elle:

On sleeping in the buff: “I sleep naked. You don’t sleep with David Beckham. (giggles) I’m going to be naked if I’m getting in bed with him every night.”

On being the odd girl out at school when she was chubby and pimply: “They were literally picking things up out of the puddles and throwing them at me. And I just stood there, on my own. No one was with me. I didn’t have any friends. People would push me around, say they were going to beat me up after school, chase me. It was miserable, my whole schooling, miserable. I tried to be friends with people, but I didn’t fit in. So I kept myself to myself.”

On her major future in 2008: “Someone told me I’m going to feature big this year with the drag queens. I’m so camp! I’m such a gay man trying to get out. I don’t give a s— what anybody thinks.”

On her 5-year-old middle son: “Romeo is a performer. He loves High School Musical. I’m Gabriella to his Troy.”

This posh Elle issue hits nationwide newsstands next Tuesday, Dec. 11. (The same date that the High School Musical 2 DVD is released!) Bigger cover pic inside…

victoria beckham elle january 2008 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

first. she looks good on the cover.

she looks cute in this cover

missefron @ 12/05/2007 at 1:21 pm

first!

missefron @ 12/05/2007 at 1:21 pm

…third :S

missefron @ 12/05/2007 at 1:22 pm

well she looks good that’S all…11th december : hsm2!

Her right boob looks good but her left boob looks coconutty.

She looks cute because she’s a semi-smiling.

she looks sweet.

moonwater @ 12/05/2007 at 1:28 pm

This is exactly the same as the cover of Interview magazine with Keira Knightley plus one tank top. When did suspenders became hot?

she looks hot.

pink_tulips @ 12/05/2007 at 1:37 pm

Victoria Looks good here…

love the HSM reference :p LOL
oh and FIRSTT!!!
seriously people, stop with it

love the HSM reference :p LOL
oh and FIRSTT!!!
seriously people, stop with it

He loves High School Musical. I’m Gabriella to his Troy.

That sounds…very wrong.

Well considering Knightley and Beckham are always praised as style icons…I’d say they’re just about to come in!

she looks cute

I feel a little sorry for her if she thinks she must state things like this about their relationship….

But I think she looks very good on the Elle Cover

I like her new haircut, she looks hot.

Nice cover!

That’s a cool outfit. IA, nice cover for Victoria.

fATAL eRROR @ 12/05/2007 at 2:04 pm

Does this girl ever smile?

Victoria looks pretty and I like her outfit.

SHE LOOKS FIRCE!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!SMOKIN!!!!!!

Can I sleep naked with David???

Why is every gorgeous Celeb a “freak” in school. What a crock of ****. You don’t get self esteem like that after years of bullying.

I loved that line about sleeping naked with David. I’d do anything to wake up and be her. She’s gorgeous and has a gorgeous family.

I feel sorry for the bullying part, that is if she’s telling the truth, though it’d be disgusting if she lied about it for sympathy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All