David Beckham - Armani Underwear Ad

David Beckham - Armani Underwear Ad

Here is the first of many David Beckham ads for the Emporio Armani underwear collection.

The Armani underwear ad campaign was shot in Los Angeles last month with fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Making good use of the leftover stuffing from Thanksgiving!

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

hmm, just thought of something…If Beck is really packing that much heat, why the hell isn’t Posh smiling? She always has the permanent “Camilla Parker” scowl on her face. If that wood was that strong, girlfriend would grinning like a Cheshire cat – day in, day out – brownish yellow teeth, crooked teeth and bad breath and all. I ‘m just trying to keep it real for ya’ll.

Lillianne @ 12/10/2007 at 8:14 pm

Somebody bring me my heart attack medicine!

Lillianne @ 12/10/2007 at 8:15 pm

Who has the energy to smile when you get a little bit of that every night?

i luv beckham!!

a bigger version of this pic in http://mcelebsforum.info , nice package

bet he has tiny little ba!!s

malibumom @ 12/10/2007 at 9:39 pm

ok, excuse me here, but the scrotum is not suppose to be that close to the rest of the body. That’s why they are on the outside ok? The little squiggly lines you see on each scotum represent the interior seminiferous tubules which house spermatozoa ok-they cannot survive at high temps like 98 degrees ok? he should be wearing boxers to protect his future kids-Just saying

WOOWWWW!!!!!!
I Love it Becks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrr…eeaattt….!!!!

Becks is doing a big favor for the gays here.

Love BAMPZS @ 12/11/2007 at 12:54 am

He is gorgeous! Huba huba, I’ll definately have to start watching Soccer. This is better than the old Calvin Klein ads. My god, if Armani keeps putting out ads like this, Soccer will become our national sport..Lol.. Or at least for we ladies.lol.. Good night Victoria Beckham hit the jackpot. Thank you God for Metrosexuals.

I AM NOT A FAN BUT HE IS HOT IN THE PICTURE, WA WA WOOM, LOOK AT THAT BODY,

purple gem @ 12/11/2007 at 3:49 am

::blushes::

trininats @ 12/11/2007 at 4:02 am

Ok, he was definitely stuffed because balls and **** don’t usually look like that in reality. hahah Smal **** Beckham!

trininats @ 12/11/2007 at 4:03 am

oops, i mean he definitely stuffed the underwear, I think they should have chosen an Italian footballer, they don’t need to stuff because they are naturally loaded! Small **** beckham

BECAREFUL VICTORIA…. DONT LET THAT **** ANGELINA JOLIE SEES THIS PHOTO!!!!!

I’d like to kill Victoria… this is unfair!

The Maven @ 12/11/2007 at 5:51 am

There must be a sock in there.

holy ****

Yes he looks good, but no way has he got a package that big. Talk about over stuffing! Its also photoshopped, because Becks abs aren’t like that.

I actually feel sorry for the Pair of them, they are trying so desperately hard for attention. How sad must their lives be that the only thing that means anything to them is being photographed around the world

Ohh, SEXY David.
He’s gorgeous!!!

now i understand why victoria sleeps naked every night…

I saw a picture of him years ago in his undies after a soccer match and he is that big. If you all knew anything about those type of underwear you would know that they do squash the mans glorybug thats why they started men wearing boxers so their little tadpoles could swim properly (smile). If you dont like what you see dont look but we have to start being more positive about people. If you have ever lived in Europe you would know they have a different concept about things do do Americans. I personally love European men they rock.

he’s photoshoped, oh God U blind or what ?!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All