Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Here Dina #1 is a interview of Angie on Regis and Kelly. Judge for yourself….

Hope this help…..!

Buckeyegurl @ 12/12/2007 at 12:24 am

Enough with the hats!!

wts wrong wit jolie face!~ doesnt have any meat on it

BEWARE PHISHING @ 12/12/2007 at 12:32 am

PLEASE WHEN YOU GO TO ANY CHARITY SITE COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR BROWSER. SO DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY CLICK ON A LINK AND THINK THAT IT’S A TRUE SITE.

#28, Maniston’s big schnoz still has plenty of meat on it, go knaw on that for a while. If you’re still hungry, go check out some toxic landfill in East LA, that’s where the rest of her nose “meat,” is courtesy of Dr. Kanoodia. Bon appetite, you jealous ho.

Angelina’s bone structure would make any top supermodel scratch some eyes out out of jealousy. Wow. Diana Vreeland, the late great editor of Vogue magazine would drool all over this work of art. Her facial structure remind me a little of supermodel Linda Evangelista.

coalharbourqt @ 12/12/2007 at 12:38 am

Bravo JJ! Thanks for a thread highlighting this portion of the MIR campaign. And a big hello to all the fabulous fans celebrating our favourite family!! :D You’ve all been in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you’re all having a fun time this holiday season!

Ignore the ‘duh’ trolls – they are as stupid as their name LOL!

CLINIQUA @ 12/12/2007 at 12:36 am
___

wtf, its only my opinion what i think abt her meatless face. and u come arnd and bla bla abt maniston (as if i care much)

I’ve decided to send the tote to friends, hairdresser, sisters, hostess gift for parties. If I get someone I need a gift for and don’t know what to give – I donate in their name for the cause. I wish him great success. The city needs a champion like him.

from last thread

lylian @ 12/11/2007 at 11:09 pm
___________________________________________________
Good post thanks for the response. I think I saw Far from the Madding
Crowd. I had my sons in the 70′s and missed a lot of movies from
1972-1987. I especially enjoyed how much everyone knows about
movies. I actually like the experience of going to the movie theater and I have the time to go now. All the actresses you mentioned are aging gracefully and they don’t have that strange look that seems to be the price you pay for surgery. They still look like themselves

Yes Brad does literally & figuratively LOL.

ASHLEY JUDD AND HAYDEN PANETTIERE WILL ANNOUNCE GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS ON DECEMBER 13

For Immediate Release

HOLLYWOOD, CA, December 11, 2007 – Ashley Judd and Hayden Panettiere will join Hollywood Foreign Press Association President Jorge Camara to announce the Nominations for “The 65th Annual Golden Globe Awards” on Thursday morning, December 13, 2007 at The Beverly Hilton.

Nominations will be announced in 25 categories. An additional celebrity announcer will be named shortly.
“The 65th Annual Golden Globe Awards” will take place Sunday, January 13, 2008 at The Beverly Hilton with a live telecast airing on NBC at 8 PM (EST) and produced by **** Clark Productions in association with the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

For more information, go to http://www.goldenglobes.org.

This is for Dina on the older thread regarding Regis and Kelly….

They are usally pretty amusing and funny but I don’t really want him to go on the show simply because Kelly is a big sympathizer of JA. Regis seems neutral but Kelly would always say something like, “I pray something good would happen for her soon” or “I wish she’ll finally get some happiness in her life” etc every time JA’s name is mentioned. You’d think JA lost all of her limbs after losing her home or something. I usually have no problem with Kelly’s perky self but it was painful to watch her fawn all over JA and kissing her ass when she came on the show. She was way worst than Oprah. At least Oprah had some dignity.

On the other hand, I want to see Brad going on the show just to see how Kelly would react. I wonder if she would be all fake and perky with him too.

BTW, are we sure that Brad is going on the show? Because I checked the website and they only listed Nick Lachey as the guest for Monday.

Thanks very much for the link of transcript of Brad’s interview. The interview is excellent. I support everything Brad does and proud of everything he does.

Thanks cliniqua, Lady G and Thanks:). Brad can hold his own. I just know how important this is to him. And Regis & Kelly appeal to a conservative group of middle age people. But maybe if they see he has nothing to hide they will support him.

OT, Lady G was it you or Piper with the low who said last week they didn’t like Paris in Troy. Well I was briefly channel surfing and saw that Troy was on. Stopped to see if I could spy some bare naked Brad booty. No such luck. Mygawd, they had edited the heck out of the film. Therefore I kept on moving.

Cliniqua, Brad was really macking on the rc in London. But I truly hated that coat. Not so much the coat, but the color. That light blue, or gray just didn’t do anything for me or him. JMHO. It should have been darker. But he is Brad frucking Pitt. He is like Angie. The can make a sack look good. Peace

Hey Coalharbourqt….how’s my cyber friend doing? Have not seen you lately here at JJ. Hopefully, everythings all alright with you. Glad to see you posting again here. Take care….chat later.

WOW @ 12/12/2007 at 12:38 am
Her facial structure remind me a little of supermodel Linda Evangelista.
***********************************

Except Evangelista doesn’t have one-tenth of Angelina’s brains. Evangelista was the dumb twit who made the deathless comment “I don’t get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day.”

She could have stayed in bed and died there as far as I was concerned.

Alexia @ 12/12/2007 at 12:46 am

She looks a bajillion times better on her worst day than you’ll ever look on your best day. You want to see ugly, look in the mirror and pray it doesn’t shatter from the shock.

Thanks for the new thread Jared! Now, we all know why he’s sporting those hat for months. We all notice. Good for you Brad.

Hey Cliniqua,

Kelly is the biggest support of JA, and she dislikes Angie. When she was on SNL a couple of years ago, she did this skit where she pretended to be Angie and made fun of “Beyond Borders”….and that was before Brad and Angie got together. To be fair, that was probably the SNL writers’ idea and she made fun of herself too.

She always has this look on her face whenver Angie’s name is mentioned. I remember her saying specifically saying something about not letting her husband work with her. She is the perfect example of how some women feel threatened by Angie.

Dumblexia, Angie may be slim but heck she looks much much better than a skinny Aniston anytime. She might be slim but she surely oozes sex appeal. Imagine if she gain few poundage.

dianad1968 @ 12/12/2007 at 12:54 am

i am going to respond here to an idiot from the B&A boxing showdown thread named ‘litter’. if the only thing you can find to criticise is my unintentionally spelling a word wrong, you are indeed a moron of the highest order. i am sure you got the gist of the point i was making, and if not that’s your fu@#!ng problem. i hate people who try to put down someone in order to satisfy their own importance of self. now F#@k OF !! hope i spelled that right, you piece of excrement.

newbie @ 12/12/2007 at 12:42 am

Someone posted a schedule that showed him and Nick Lachey as being on there. I don’t know where to find it. But if the person who posted it originally is still around I certain they will do it again.

Where is guli tonight? Is her daughter having problems with her leg? Haven’t heard from her tonight. guli, hope all is well. Peace

This is the infromation I posted yesterday from tvguide online.

Heads up all JPers/BAMPZSers

Brad will be on Regis and Kelly on December 17th according to tvguide online.

Here is a summary for the eppy…

Episode Detail: – Regis & Kelly

Brad Pitt; Nick Lachey. Also: “Holiday Survival Week” begins with a segment on party etiquette.

I’m ready for another sighting of the children–wish they could schedule it without too much trauma.

# 37 newbie @ 12/12/2007 at 12:42 am This is for Dina on the older thread regarding Regis and Kelly….

__________________________

I guess you didn’t see the link someone posted where she was fawning all over Angelina.

I haven’t heard of her fawning over JA, to the contrary – I think if she even said what you claim, it’s more proof she, like some of us, think she’s a whining sad sack loser, and says those things to make it known she’s trifling.

On the other hand, I’ve heard Kelly say only wonderful things about AJ, which is most likely why Brad is going on their show (if he is).

Why are you saying differently? Kelly is no known sympathizer of Maniston’s. Like I said, she’s a former soap opera star, and almost 40 year old like Maniston – they probably know a LOT of the same people, she knows better than anyone what a fraud she is.

You’re mistaken ‘newbie.’