Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

• Teresa Giudice has been dropped by her crisis manager- US Weekly
  • Tori Spelling has been quarantined at a hospital for multiple illnesses- TMZ
  • Watch a battle round by DaNica Shirey and Toia Jones- on The Voice - Gossip Cop
  • Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker show off their dance skills during a jazz number on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Fraggle Rock actor Gerard Parker has died at the age of 90- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who has been cast in Saturday Night Live?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of The Affair- Lainey Gossip
  • The release date for The Conjuring 2 has been pushed back- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natalie Gal shows off her toned tummy at a pumpkin patch- Hollywood Tuna

455 Responses to “Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 719 » Show All

1. 51
    Okay? Says:

WOW @ 12/12/2007 at 12:38 am

I hope you mean Linda Evangelista from back in the supermodel days and not today. These days she has a carbface. No definition at all. She gained a ton of weight.

2. 52
    juju Says:

Alexia @ 12/12/2007 at 12:46 am
    _______________________________

Blah, blah… she is anorexic, blah, blah… she needs to eat… blah, blah…
    Don’t you get tired?

Every thread the same crap, over and over again.
    So boring…

How much time do you people need to get use to it? She was and will always be skinny.

3. 53
    ntt Says:

CLINIQUA @ 12/12/2007 at 1:00 am
    =======================

Newbie is right about Kelly.

4. 54
    dina #1 Says:

Brad is always picture on themakeitright site wearing a long sleeved tee shirt. Yet they only have short sleeved shirts pictured. I wonder why they don’t have any long sleeved ones. I would like to order a couple of long sleeved tees. Does anyone who has ordered know if they have long sleeved tees? Peace

5. 55
    ntt Says:

Hi CHQT, good to ‘see’ you again.

6. 56
    thanks :) Says:

Normally around the holidays Regis and Kelly have either guest hosts and tape segments. Most likely Regis or Kelly interviewed Brad via satellite.

7. 57
    kelly Says:

Before Angie and Brad got together, Kelly always said nice things about Angie. But Kelly changed her attitude after Brad and Angie became an item.

8. 58
    coalharbourqt Says:

Hello ariel!! Sending you a big cyberHUG! I’m doing okay… how are you? Never got an email from you, via the mother of the Great Pink Flamingo ;-)

Looking forward to the Golden Globe announcements in a couple of days! :D

Okay, off to watch Cane and then get some zzz’s :-)

9. 59
    ntt Says:

dianad1968 @ 12/12/2007 at 12:54 am
    ===================

Diana, I love to read your posts. They are always well written, and well thought out. I had to laugh at the troll who criticized your post for spelling. I had to reread the post and the only thing I found was the one typo. I think the troll just wants to discourage a good poster from contributing to the conversation on B&A’s threads. Talking about desperation.

10. 60
    coalharbourqt Says:

Hugs to you, ntt!

11. 61
    Grace Says:

I love and respect Brad and Angie. Many people in my office love them.

Brad does put in HIS TIME in addition to his 5 million for this project. And time is money.

12. 62
    ntt Says:

OK, ladies, I will see you again the day after the Golden Globes Awards. I am leaving for Italy early tomorrow. I just hope I could catch the show in Italy. Gabriella, if you are lurking, Hello to you. Will tell you about my trip when I get back.

13. 63
    Jill Says:

# 55 Cindy @ 12/12/2007 at 1:10 am
    i guess because of the circumstances under which they got together.
    ******************************************

Cindy, this couple got together the same way a billion other couples got together. One partner was unhappy in a marriage which he or she should never have gotten into in the first place and found his soulmate in someone else. He unloaded his spouse and found happiness with his soul mate. It happens somewhere every day.

People fall in and out of love all the time. If Brad was ever in love with Aniston — and that is a big if — I would bet he fell out of love with her by the second year of their marriage, and for the rest of the time they were together he was just going through the motions. They had absolutely nothing in common besides being pretty to look at, and that’s not nearly enough to hold a marriage intact.

14. 64
    juju Says:

Cindy @ 12/12/2007 at 1:10 am

As a couple not so much, i guess because of the circumstances under which they got together. Maybe if the scenerio had been different they would seem more like a legit couple to me. But who am I to say much, just a thought
    ____________________________________________

They meet. Became friends. Become attracted to each other. One of them was married. He got divorced. They got together and fall in love. Became a familly.

What’s it’s so different in this “circumstances”? Nothing more normal. Millions and millions of couples all over the world become together under the same “circumstances”.

15. 65
    Next Says:

15 – 20lbs heavier and she would be perfection. I don’t like Brad Pitt!

16. 66
    Jill Says:

# 65 Next @ 12/12/2007 at 1:37 am
    15 – 20lbs heavier and she would be perfection. I don’t like Brad Pitt!
    *****************************************
    I’m sure Brad will cry himself to sleep tonight knowing that. :roll:

17. 67
    ahila Says:

Brad (and I think Angie) is wearing a poppy!!!!! He is absolutely amazing and so thoughtful.

18. 68
    sharon Says:

gorgeous

19. 69
    dianad1968 Says:

“litter, you are trash”, and “the real tita”, thanks for having my back on the B&A boxing thread, and replying to litter. i was on my way home from work, and did not see her stupid comments until really late. such idiots we encounter every day.

20. 70
    Hudgensgirl Says:

New new video for vanessa hudgens click here: http://lb6823.skyrock.com

21. 71
    the real tita Says:

#69: It’s nothing, dianad. The trolls love to nitpick cause they have nothing worthwhile to do or add to the converstation. It’s their usual routine…they snark, we kick their teeth in. No biggie.

22. 72
    marianna Says:

Gavin was on EXTRA and said that he likes to cook but Gwen is not allowed in the kitchen. Gwen is not a good cook.

You know Gwen and Angelina are some smart women. LOL Because once you are known to cook everyone expects you to cook for them.

Also the interviewer asked Gavin who wears the pants in the house. Gavin said he would not want to be with a woman he could control. Then he said let’s just say we each have a leg in the pants.

I can see why these couples get along.

23. 73
    sorry Says:

^^^^ No offense, but this is not a Vanessa thread. Or Zac Efron for that matter. If you are a fan of them good for you, but please leave Zanessa out of this thread. Thanks

24. 74
    Robbed Writer Says:

Tell your f’n greedy thieving business associate to MAKE IT RIGHT and pay for the script he stole and gave to Conrad and Smith. Stealing from white women, stealing the resources of a white woman to enrich a black man and a white wannabe hack is unethical and criminal. Tell the morons you associate with to MAKE IT RIGHT. Your maggot buddies stole my resources, my intellectual property and two solid years of my life. MAKE IT RIGHT or STFU.

25. 75
    bbb Says:

Why does Brad look like He’s being sucked dry by the Vamp i r e woman.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 719 » Show All