Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 719 » Show All
the real tita @ 12/12/2007 at 2:23 am

#74: whoo, who are you talking about? Very intriguing but very vague too. A thief is a thief no matter what color, didn’t you know? What would you gain by interjecting this race card in your beef? Will it bring a heavier punishment for the malefactors?

Elaborate, if you please.

dianad1968 @ 12/12/2007 at 2:25 am

ntt @1:21 am, i thank you for your kind words. most of the time i am posting form work, so you know it’s one eye on the keyboard, and one eye on the look out for the boss. lol. the funny thing about my post in this thread is that i do not swear – at least i never used to – but i got so incensed tonight i just lost it. fellow posters,please forgive the obcenity.

on another topic for a minute. i bought myself a new laptop, (early xmas gift) and it is taking getting used to. and i am very computer challenged, so it is doubly hard for me. for instance, i dont know how to highlight to copy and paste. i will appreciate any help you wonderful ladies ( and gents) can give me. i will say goodnight for now, until tomorrow, God’s willing. Ciao.

Why does Brad look like He’s being loved to death by dear Angie.

Oh Brad spent & become dried up for 7 years living & being used up by the Dog woman ANUSton. Gosh that Aniston is one fugly son of a beeyoth. She can go to hell!!

Love them. Thanks JJ for the new thread.

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 2:49 am

Your amoral business associates are living off the fruits of my labor. How very philanthopic. There’s so much charity coming from these people toward those who provide the very blusprint for their work, which they could not work without, that a writer could justly imagine that no money reaches the “victims” that these “charity-minded” people are watching over like gods. From a victim of their criminal business conduct, it all appears to be extremely self-serving and self-promoting, this charity side business of theirs. I’m almost surprised that Smith doesn’t dress his children up to immitate Katrina victims to raise “charity” money, but, no he had my script to enrich himself with so he didn’t need to go to that extreme for money, he used my art to make money. It was easy, all he had to do was take my script from another actor who passed on it. Lucky for the Smiths Conrad has a teeny tiny mind so casting a black man in a role designed for a white man (to BREAK stereotypes) was second nature to him, as it is to all hack writers. It was a gift to him, all he had to be was black and nothing more. They all took their cut including the man behind the curtain who takes scripts lured in by his well-known actors who he uses as bait to hook a hack who then puts a hat on it and makes it look just a little different, just different enough to steal it “legally” as they say in that crowd of criminal minded Hollywood types. Hollywood types, I say, because they aren’t artists, they are merely thieves. Common criminals.

My new industry motto is now: They’re all thieves unless they’ve proven otherwise beyond a shadow of a doubt. Really, as a warning to the general public, do not trust a charity if it resorts to using celebrities to endorse it. Charity requires truth, not glamour. When you see these so-called charity organizations using very expensive celebrity enorsements you can be fairly certain that they are all in it for personal gain and profit only.

Make it right with this writer.

dianad1968 @ 12/12/2007 at 2:51 am

before i sign off, i just saw the post from marianna about EXTRA asking this archaic question of who “wears the pants” in the relationship. it never fails to amaze me that in this day and age, it is not just assumed that two people can love, respect and nurture a loving relationship, and still be independent and strong in their own right. why does one have to have the upper hand, and wear the pants? you would think society would have banished that phrase the way of the rotary phone.

groundcontrol @ 12/12/2007 at 2:58 am

Brad’s response on Larry King about State of Play was so gracious. No wonder he is so well liked in the industry. I just think he’s the type that doesn’t harbor ill will. That’s why he’s not afraid to stick up for what he believes in – despite what may seem like big disagreements to the public, these people stay friends and colleagues and come together years later and make another movie.

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 3:04 am

My screenplay alone provided tens of millions that could have gone to MIR. Smith benefited, Conrad benefited, they don’t need to beg for money, they stole enough from me and gave it to blacks. MIR if offensive because these hypocrites pretend to be charitable toward blacks but are racists against the whites that they rob as a way of life. It’s as though I and others robbed by these bigoted business associates behind top talent are targets of theft by these wannabe Robin Hoods. They are just criminals. I believe they only pretend to want to help blacks in NO and those they associate with on camera to fool the masses while they rob white writers like me and live lavishly off of the fruits of my labor. The charity is a decoy, a red herring. Robbing me of my work is telling me that I’m the bad guy for being born white and therefore my work and the profits from it has to be given to blacks with a big chunk going to support the expensive lifestyles of the already rich Hollywood types. It’s that simple, they justify stealing from me by claiming to be savoirs of the black victims of a natural disaster. They are playing both sides. They play to the blacks and play to the writers they rob by saying we are great, we did it all ourselves and here’s our gift to you because we are great and can save you. Meanwhile they’ve stolen two years of my life, stolen my property, stolen my resources. They think they are gods but they are just devils, they are evil and deceive themselves. All they really have is the undue worship of the many who overvalue fame and wealth and, of course, small-minded wives who value money more than integrity. The little man behind the curtain overreached and tried to make himself known as a tycoon with phenomenal creative talent but only revealed how devious he is and how he hides his name from the credits until he sees and opportunity to thrust himself out there displaying himself as a creative genius. It’s vile. You might not know what this all means, but THEY do.

the real tita @ 12/12/2007 at 3:06 am

#81: Are you saying MIR was your idea and that somebody stole it? You’re talking about a script so that can’t be it. But then you are talking about a charity so it could be related to this thread. What in the heck are you talking about and why don’t you sue the b a s t a r d s who did this to you? Raving and ranting on a blog for fans of a celeb is not gonna net you the big fish. Shouldn’t you go after the real culprits?

Hey, if they can sue over a music composition that had just somehow been duplicated by a few notes, you can sue over a whole script. Didn’t you copyright the thing before you sent it out for bidding or approval?

Either you clarify your accusations or you wallow alone in your misery. I’m going to bed.

OK sorry if i offended anyone, your right their story does happen to a lot of people.

I guess I’m too much of an idealist.

But like i said, i respect their work.

Thanks Lady G for the TV Guide info, I guess I’ll watch Regis on Monday…thank God exams are over by then! : )

Also, I mean no offence Cliniqua but I’m not mistaken either. I used to watch Regis and Kelly every day before class. She may adore Angie before Brad, but she’s Team Aniston after the divorce. I remember she keeps saying how everyone loves her…I was so disgusted by the ass kissing I had to turned off the TV and walk away. Unfortunately, I can’t find any videos of the interview. Actually, I found it on a Friends site but I REFUSE to register to get it. LOL They were promoting “Rumor Has It”. I won’t post the link here because that would give them hits. But if you want it, let me know. In the meantime, I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree. : )

Oh, and here’s a transcript of Ripa parodying Angie. Again, I don’t think she meant any harm since she made fun of herself too…but it wasn’t that funny.

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 3:39 am

A writer suing an agency, manager or studio doesn’t have a chance in hell of beating these maggots in court. It would take a Crusade to beat them in our court. Judges are bribed with TV shows of their own. It’s called “legal theft” and these morons are pros at it, they live by it.

MIR was not my intellectual property. They pursued happiness by stealing it from me in the form of a screenplay that was sent with an offer for work. They show what bigots, racists and misogynists they all truly are by protesting too much that they are the exact opposite. They betray themselves. The little man behind the curtain is not any different than a flasher. He hides then runs out at you and says, “Look at how big I am.” You’re left gasping at the irony that he’s really, really small and only imagines himself to be big but is never the less a danger to you because of his self-delusion. It would be laughable were it not for the criminal element of their actions.

This is my Christmas present to the thieves.

pursuit of happyness
will smith
steve conrad

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 3:47 am

The short of it is, don’t give money to faux charities promoted by tools of little deluded men who play both sides while grossly enriching themselves at others expense. It’s not worth the emotional price you pay or the loss of your valuable time.

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 3:52 am

They can call my agent and MIR anytime they decide to go down the right path. The path the are on amounts to reverse racism.

11 Jill @ 12/12/2007 at 12:11 am I’ll send a donation to Makeitright and they can keep the hat.

Is Brad’s hat a permanent part of his anatomy now? I think he’s got that thing nailed to his head!
——-
:lol: He probably has at least a dozen of the same hat, Jill.

#92: Call me dense and insensitive, but what does your stolen script has anything to do with rebuilding New Orleans? Are you saying that if they paid you for the script, you would donate all of it to charities? And really, how would us donating (or not donating) to MIR has anything to do with your script? Would it help you get the rights to your script back? I don’t believe so. So really, how does you whining here on a gossip blog accomplish anything?

will smith
pursuit of happyness
steve conrad
chad schmidt
brad pitt

angie fan @ 12/12/2007 at 4:15 am

SAM HAD COMPLETELY LOST IT THIS TIME

the real tita @ 12/12/2007 at 4:15 am

#88: Well Kelly relates to JA more than to Angie, I thought. They’re both TV, both supposed to be the perky, cheerleader type who had married their ideal mates (until one big bad beautiful movie star came to rearrange the cozy setup).

Like with the ex, I have never felt Kelly as the genuine article …too gushy, kind of pushy and with just a subtle hint of catty. Both have a lot in common so it was only natural that they should form a bond.

Orchid, maybe Angie has a hat fetish too. Can you imagine her telling him to “keep the hat on” during playtime? lol

OMG!! Angelina doesnt look good at all…wondering how did such a nice man like Brad Pitt decide to stay with her…WEIRD COUPLE!

Robbed Writer is sam @ 12/12/2007 at 4:24 am

Robbed Writer @ 12/12/2007 at 3:39 am

You did it again with your multiple personalities.

Plain logic

Sam is a loonie.
You are a loonie
YOU ARE SAM

Plus the fact that you usually post your lunacy at this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 719 » Show All