Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 919 » Show All
BRAD JEN - MADE FOR EACH OTHER @ 12/12/2007 at 5:48 am

BRB oops BBT

♥♥♥a fan♥♥♥ @ 12/12/2007 at 5:49 am

Brad on Angie
“She’s my great Love”
Brad on Angie, in an interview in Venice 09/2007

BRAD JEN - MADE FOR EACH OTHER @ 12/12/2007 at 5:50 am

she has huge head with a little brain

to #126

and you, you are not a sinner.

well judgement belong to God Almighty do not judge other.

why do celebrity cause you pain and to the extend changing name is a pity.

i really feel your pain please get help

♥♥♥a fan♥♥♥ @ 12/12/2007 at 5:54 am

“She’s THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, and of course she means the world to me”
Brad Pitt talking about Angie in Venice 09/2007

♥♥♥a fan♥♥♥ @ 12/12/2007 at 5:56 am

One of the things I’m most happy about for my kids is that they have a mother, because she’s amazing.
Brad Pitt

“The only thing that frightens me today is something happening to my kids or something happening to Angie”
Brad Pitt

Nothing else matters’ Brad Pitt told Carla, referring to his family with Angelina Jolie.
He continued, ‘I am seldom bothered and certainly not shaken by anything other than the health of my kids and the health of Angie. So actually I can enjoy everything else outside in the world much more too.’
Brad Pitt

Wot a wonderful couple. God bless u and u children. Need more people like u n the world.

to the bad idiot on the thread who need the merger couple, who is buried on the past that will never move forward but backward, idiot without sin

Inmate loses bid to hang Aniston photo
By SCOTT BAUER, Associated Press Writer
Wed Dec 5, 7:00 PM ET

MADISON, Wis. – All Jevon Jackson wanted was to hang a picture of Jennifer Aniston in his room. But because his room was a cell at a Green Bay prison, the warden wouldn’t allow it. Jackson took his case to federal court, where a judge ruled Wednesday in favor of the prison — but offered the inmate advice on how to get a picture of the TV and movie star.

Jackson, a murderer, ran afoul of the state prison system when he ordered a commercial picture of Aniston, who starred on the television series “Friends.”

The prison has a policy against inmates receiving, and thus displaying, commercially published photographs. It adopted the policy in 2006 because of the increasing volume of mail — some 1,500 pieces of mail a day, according to prison officials.

The commercially published photos often contained nudity or other forbidden content such as gang symbols, officials told the court.

Jackson, 30, argued that his First Amendment rights had been violated. He also said it didn’t make sense to disallow commercial photographs but at the same time allow magazines that could contain hundreds of images.

Inmates are allowed to display pictures of non-celebrity friends and relatives, as well as photos published in magazines. Neither Jackson nor the prison said there was anything inappropriate about the photo he wanted to display.

“That’s good,” the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in its unanimous, and somewhat snarky, opinion.

In it, the judges wrote: “In 2000, Aniston sued ‘Celebrity Skin’ magazine for publishing photos taken of her while sunbathing topless in her own backyard!” The three judges also identified Aniston as an actress who appeared in “several forgettable recent films.” They named a couple: “Rumor Has It” and “Along Came Polly.”

The appeals court said the prison’s policy was reasonable — and Jackson could always get around it by ordering magazines.

Even though Aniston may not be in every issue he subscribed to, the court said, “the likelihood of an eventual photograph of her is sufficiently high to suffice as an alternative.”

Jackson had argued a commercial photo would be less trouble for the prison than if he had to order several magazines to find the one picture of Aniston he wanted.

A spokesman for the state prison system referred questions to the state attorney general’s office, which handled the case. A spokesman for that department did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

Jackson was sentenced to life in prison for murder in the 1993 killing of a woman who had just left a Milwaukee fast-food restaurant. He was 17 at the time of the murder.

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats @ 12/12/2007 at 6:10 am

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats
Wed, 12 December 2007 at 12:01 am

The anorexic look really doesn’t suit her well. What’s she on? Why doesn’t Brad get some rogaine or propecia. It’s obvious he’s balding.

I think TV Guide changed their listing. It now says that Brad will be on Regis and Kelly on 12/24/07, Christmas Eve!

Episode Detail: – Regis & Kelly
Brad Pitt is the guest on the show’s Christmas Eve “Pajama Party.”

Pajama Party?!?!?! LOL

ORIG rUTH @ 12/12/2007 at 6:30 am

BRAD JEN – MADE FOR EACH OTHER @ 12/12/2007 at 4:45 am

AHHHHH look at you keeping hope alive,you keep living in you delusional world, while the rest of us are looking forward to another new year.peace!

# 137 newbie @ 12/12/2007 at 6:28 am
========================================

I don’t have a clue what is going on but Brad was originally schedule to be on the show on Monday, December 17th.

Thanks for the updated information…….

Lady G, I guess we’ll have to wait longer to see him. But think, what a Christmas present! : )

I wonder if he’ll wear pajamas…and if he does, will the hat make an appearance too? LOL

I can;t stand the hats and I wouldn’t buy them for the life of me. Insist he wears them because of the low self esteem he has these days.

vhudgens01 @ 12/12/2007 at 7:01 am

New new video christmas for vanessa hudgens click here: http://lb6823.skyrock.com

vhudgens01 @ 12/12/2007 at 7:01 am

Who cares about her ? – Just go away ,please !!

I’m not a fan of the newsboy cap. It’s for a good cause. I doubt Brad will live in the studio on the 24th. In fact, I bet the whole show was taped earluier and not live like it normally is. However, it has been years since I watched the show.

i'm shocked @ 12/12/2007 at 7:19 am

I posted a comment on that dail mail site to put those other idiots staight and i’m shocked my comments never showed because they were positive. I expected nothing less from the daily mail. They have been anti jolie for ages.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/12/2007 at 7:50 am

i’m shocked @ 12/12/2007 at 7:19 am
_______________________________________

Oh, that’s not a shocker. :lol: I love how the comments are like ‘poor Shiloh’ when they’re the same ones who wished poor Shiloh was never born/stillborn/born deformed etc.

The only good thing is that Angie will ignore this story like she does everything else and not give these idiots the satisfaction they’re looking for. She ignored their ‘Angie hates Shiloh’ stories earlier in the year, she ignored their Zahara stories, and she’ll ignore this latest reincarnation of ‘Angie hates Shiloh’ story.

KING: And then I’ll go back to this. What is Angelina like as a mother? She’s been on this program a lot. I’ve known her a long time.
PITT: It’s the — I think it’s the greatest gift that I can give my kids is that she is — that they have such a fantastic mother. Dedicated, kids first. Really inventive and great fun for them and very, very protective.
KING: What was it like to work with her?
PITT: Well, apparently it was great fun. We got on all right.
KING: But what was it like? When you are getting emotionally involved with someone you are working with …
PITT: That came after, Larry. That came after.But she is a woman of strong opinion and very specific beliefs and a great voice, I respect it, great intelligence.
KING: Fight a lot?
PITT: No, not really. Challenge each other a lot. Have good fun with that (less)

Jolie-Pitt @ 12/12/2007 at 7:52 am

This is for Dina on the older thread regarding Regis and Kelly….

They are usally pretty amusing and funny but I don’t really want him to go on the show simply because Kelly is a big sympathizer of JA. Regis seems neutral but Kelly would always say something like, “I pray something good would happen for her soon” or “I wish she’ll finally get some happiness in her life” etc every time JA’s name is mentioned. You’d think JA lost all of her limbs after losing her home or something. I usually have no problem with Kelly’s perky self but it was painful to watch her fawn all over JA and kissing her ass when she came on the show. She was way worst than Oprah. At least Oprah had some dignity.

On the other hand, I want to see Brad going on the show just to see how Kelly would react. I wonder if she would be all fake and perky with him too.

BTW, are we sure that Brad is going on the show? Because I checked the website and they only listed Nick Lachey as the guest for Monday.
———-
Thats funny, cause when Jolie was on the show Regis and Kelly were both talking about how beautiful she was. Kelly seemed like Team Jolie to me.

I don’t know if selling that hat is a good idea since most people hate it on him. :P Yeah it’s for a good cause but honestly I can’t wait until he gets rid of it.

The real lou @ 12/12/2007 at 7:56 am

# 141 James @ 12/12/2007 at 6:46 am ,This just shows the haters desperation.:lol:Tabloid stories are ALL THEY HAVE!Goods days ahead ingnore the losers.Good Morning all.

look im shocked!!!!!rotarded!since that we dont know u.good for you.keep posting those freakin site.good luck!f!cktard!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 919 » Show All