Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt Wears Different Hats

Brad Pitt has been wearing a lot of hats recently and now you can too!

As part of the New Orleans Make it Right project that Brad is supporting, the organization will sell items “selected by Brad and the MIR team to reflect the MIR mission. Our goal is to offer forward-thinking, green products. All proceeds will be allocated exclusively to building Make It Right homes.”

Hats are a big part of the selection Brad has chosen and certainly reflect his fashion sense. The merchandise includes various “newsboy” caps that he frequently wears similar to the one pictured in the photo. (Taken during the Beowulf Premiere.) Other caps, shirts and bags complete the clothing line. Click HERE to see Brad model the clothing and support the cause!

In case you missed it, Brad & Angelina popped into the high-profile Mayweather-Hatton boxing match last weekend. What a fight! (And yup, he wore a newsboy cap to the fight as well!)

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://yahoo Yes

249

It’s cos Michael Daglass (i dont care how you spell his name) paid them ;) Just saying but since he though in his fa**** addicted head that brad and angelina would never last, i guess it’s him who pays them now that he sees it’s impossible and the breakup will never happen after all! He really said digasting things about them. I donno wheather it’s cos brad and ____ went to his wedding so he was hurt to see brad starting a new life leaving the fake life he had behide! He’s so old and nasty! Catherine just married him cos she wanted a career, she didnt wanna stay in wales forever, lol.

• Ain’t that The truth

Don’t worry about the tabs or these idiots with their ignorant opinions of angelina. Like i said the truth will always win through. She knows who she is, as does brad and her family and friends but most importantly her beautiful children know. At the end of the day like angie said herself those opinions are all that matters to her.

• http://yahoo Yes

Yes @ 12/12/2007 at 11:09 am those kids are angie’s everything!
    +++++++++

Exactly! Even in case Brad left or walkout of them which I’m sure would never happen, Angie would fight for the custody of these 4 kids. She is always strong, indepedent and know what she wants in life.

************
    Oh yes, the lady knows what she wants and will always get it!

• African Girl

conspiracytheory @ 12/12/2007 at 9:31 am
    Alright…I apologize in advance if I’m getting this wrong but are you blaming AJ for how the media choose to write their stories? Seriously? With all due respect…that makes no sense. AJ is honest and she is vilified for it yet someone who lies outright is cuddled and even cheered. This is a sad commentary on the society we live in…where people fear honesty and would rather they were lied to and has absolutely nothing to do with AJ.

You know for some reason, I was suddenly reminded of the song “Love Fool” by the Cardigan. The Lyrics goes something like this…”Love me, Love me say that you love me, fool me, fool me. Go on and fool me” Yep, this is what some people want…to be fooled.

Personally, I appreciate AJ’s candor…it’s too bad some Celebs (and people in general) can’t follow suit.

• lylian

senior @ 12/12/2007 at 10:08 am

Hi there Senior, no I had’nt seen the earlier response.

I’m not actually a movie buff at all. I won’t watch movies that make me cry, I won’t watch scary movies and that really takes out a lot of movies. I’ll confess, I’m a rom-com kinda gal on my movie nights. I remember Far from the Madding Crowd coz we had to do the book and so they showed the movie at my school. so, I do remember Julie Christie in that and also something with Warren Beaty? in Heaven can wait (or something like that?? ). See what I mean that I’m a rom com kind of girl?

I need to sign off now. See you around.

• Ain’t that The truth

Micheal Douglas has become a has been and he knows it. That’s why he went off on the more relevent celebs in his GQ interview to get the attention back to him. But i’ve never seen a grown man try to cover his ass as much as he did when his little comments didn’t do him any favours.

• fan4life

This is a great idea for supporting the Make it Right Project. I’ll email that link to family and friends to help get the word out about the need of the Katrina victims.

• jill

# 154 DEANA @ 12/12/2007 at 8:08 am I love Angelina and Brad, but what I heard today makes me feel uneasy.
    ****************************************
    If you really believe Angelina made that comment, there’s some swampland in Florida I’ll sell to you cheap.
    ____________________________________________________
    # 233 charge @ 12/12/2007 at 10:25 am Cute couple. Brad is a playboy. I saw his profile and photos on W e a l t h y R o m a n c e dotcom last week.
    ****************************************
    And if you read it on the Internet, it means it must be true, doesn’t it? :roll:

• http://yahoo Yes

Peace to all!

• Renee Zellweger’s take

on charity:

Q. Do you work with a lot of charities?

A. Yes, but privately. I don’t talk about it. It doesn’t help to talk about it, and it makes the things you’re intending to help seem superficial. I just do what I can to make a positive contribution and leave it alone.

• http://yahoo Yes

I hope and keep the faith for tomorrow. I really hope it’s gonna be great news! Good Luck to them!

• ‘Nuff said

Renee Zellweger’s take @

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Zellweger is a born follower not a leader.

• about Courtney

How do I contact msnbc.com?

If you want to contact the writer of a story you’ve just read, try clicking on his or her name at the top of the story to get an e-mail address. (Note that not all writers are reachable by e-mail.)
    To reach the editors of a particular section by e-mail, click on a section from the list below. Although the volume of e-mail prevents us from responding individually, we do read as much e-mail as possible and appreciate the suggestions, corrections and comments you offer. We are a better site because of your input.
    (Please note: If you are responding to a particular story it will help us greatly if you include the URL of the story in question. All legal notices should be sent by mail to the editor-in-chief.)
    Letters to msnbc.com
    Sports
    Business
    Technology
    Science & space
    Entertainment
    Health
    Community
    Multimedia (audio, interactives, photo & video) Do not write to this email address with requests to purchase video you see on MSNBC TV. See below for how to contact individual shows.
    You can also send us mail:

MSNBC on the Internet
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052

email for the entertainment section is

Living@MSNBC.com

• QQQQ

# 262 Renee Zellweger’s take @ 12/12/2007 at 11:44 am – Good for her; she gives to charity… she is NOT a humanitarian or a philathropist… U do know there is a difference!

• http://uk uk

Look magazine in the UK had that on the cover saying that they had an interview with Angelina and they didn’t.They took some of her comments from April Elle magazine and lied.You have to read it and laugh.Anyway someone has already notified Angelina’s lawyers and I hope they sue this time.MSNBC know it a fake interview but they put it up anyway.

• Ain’t that The truth

Renee Zellweger’s take

Then that’s up to her. When you are a spokesperson for a charity it is about bringing awareness to the chosen charity. People would not even know about the Make it right project to donate if you don’t bring attention to it. As for angelina and UNHCR so many people have been made more aware of world issues because of her involvement so goog things do come out of talking about it. As for personal donations they do donate quietly it is not their fault that the charities make the donation well known. All angelina has said is that she donates a third of her income and that quote has been reported ever since but not by her but by the reporters and interviewers themselves.

• tandem

• julia

# 266 QQQQ

EXACTLY 4Q, If Brad never talks about the Project in New Orleans How will anything get done? He is asking for contributions from the public and private sector
    Big difference between donating money to a cause and championing a cause..

• http://uk please

how can I contact Cindy G

• julia

# 269 tandem

I’m In!

• yoco

Its a pretty good week re:tabloids.Star and IT (BRITNEY),OK(Rachael Ray),NE(Oprah)US(Brad and Angie couple of the year.I haven’t seen LIfe&Style this week,last week was Where’s Shiloh?

• micro

tandem @ 12/12/2007 at 12:01 pm If it hasn’t been decided already…is anyone interested in banding together to purchase something large at MakeItRightNOLA. I would be happy to organize it with a couple other people. If we each- the “BAMZS philanthopists” (LOL) -contribute,say, $20 each, that would be a cool contribution to a great cause. Let me know if you dig it? Or we could all make purchases around the same time and simply credit it to the “BAMZS philanthropists”…we could do it every now and then when Brangelina do something monumental like this (which i guess could be too often for some to pay for! LOL)
    —————————–

I’ve already donated. But I dont mind donating again, if there’s a lot of people participating. We need someone to co-ordinate and pull this together. I’m lazy to do the leg work. But I’m willing to give.

One thing I have to be cautioned, I’m not familiar with your name.

• so true

newbie @ 12/12/2007 at 8:39 am

You’d think people who believe in these tabloids are ignorant, mindless and uneducated, but that is not so. I have a friend, who is a freakin’ engineer and going for her masters degree, read the Angie-Shiloh story and believed that it was true. It doesn’t even entered her mind that the quotes are recycled and are out of context. I was so surprised and almost had a throw down with her.

People just don’t think critically. They see an article on a semi-respectable aricle and they make their judgements based on it. It is very frustrating.
    ==========================
    I am a big fan of Brad Pitt for many years. I used to believe what tabs wrote about Brad and Angie. I remembered I read the story Angie’s double twist life and lap dance to OM, I cried and asked my husband why Angie did this to Brad. But I refused to believe it. So I started searching on internet and found out those stories were lies. People don’t search or don’t have time to search on internet will believe those lies.

• http://musicisourhigh.blogspot.com Musicisourhigh

not really a hat person but we’re always buying t-shirts so I plan on getting a couple

• http://justjared Felinelilly

I know the topic is tabloid trash right now, but the stories are getting so ludicrous that they don’t affect me one bit anymore. I’m taking a page from Brad and Angie and ignoring it all. With that said, DEANNA, or whatever your name is and how you spell it, you’re a dumb@ss. These trolls are real dullards.
    Show me one instance where Angie has treated Shi any differently than the other three. And don’t give me the “blob” comment, I mean ACTION, not words. Gwen Stefani said it too, and for you stupids, they meant it in the context of “at this age, the babies just lay there, they don’t do much else.” It was NOT an insult. Now, repugnant trolls and any brain-dead idiot believing the trash, SHOW ME A PICTURE THAT BACKS UP YOUR BLATANT LIES, and then get back to me. Good luck with that and take your time, you won’t be missed.
    I’m done talking about this ridiculous subject, and I want to say,
    BRING ON THE GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS!!! :D I can’t wait until tomorrow.

• conspiracytheory

African Girl @ 12/12/2007 at 11:28 am conspiracytheory @ 12/12/2007 at 9:31 am

—————————–

No I am not blaming Brad or Angie for wicked and disgusting stories about the kids. Look I guess I reminded about the dateline interview, as Angie said all that truly matters are what her children feel about her, and that is what it all boils down too. I did not mean for my post to come off negative. I wish the tabs would stop attacking peoples kids, Brad and Angie have it bad, but I think the attacks on Britneys two boys was the very worst.

• fr US Mag blog today

“I happen to know all three of these people..Jennifer, Brad, and Angie. And what you don’t know is that if Brad were allowed he would be with both women. Don’t even think for a second that it is not true. He still loves Jennifer very much, but they drifted apart, and Brad loves the jet-setting life that he lives with Angie.”

• lies&strupid

Brad sees Angie with her ex
    In Las Vegas on the evening of Dec. 8, the place to be was the arena at the MGM Grand hotel, where boxer Floyd Mayweather defeated fellow boxer Ricky Hatton in a 10-round fight. But for Angelina Jolie, 32, and Brad Pitt, 44, who flew in for the big event, there was another potential battle brewing. Angie’s ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller, 35, was also attending the match, an insider says. “When Angelina ran into Jonny, they exchanged pleasantries for a while,” says a second insider. “But she made sure not to spend too much time with him, for Brad’s sake.”

************************

Take it from Life & style to spin a story on B&A and JLM.

Dont hit on their site, the cover is Baby Update on JLO, Nicole R and Britney.

In Touch and L&S are sticking to their story that Britney is pregnant. i hope they really fall flat on their face this time, coz I dont think its true.Britney just dyed her hair, and she is drinking and smoking, how could she be pregnant???

• right

# 280 lies&strupid

if this was true don’t think there woud be pictures everywhere of them. where are they?

• http://musicisourhigh.blogspot.com Musicisourhigh

Can’t remember who posted it but thanks for the link to the Larry King interview transcript

• leave us trash alone

to: fr US Mag blog today
    sure. i know tom cruise and will smith. why bring trash from us mag here? leave it over there.

• LoL

Recently Angelina was asked about beauty and she said her daughter looks like her and that’s what is beautiful to her. Angie loves her shiloh and that is the bottom line.

• take care

fr US Mag blog today

i also know all three people from my chair in front of my computer: and i can say Brad is Free ,at last he’s with a woman with brain .Beauty is a bonus;

• Ha!

#266 – Giving to charity is the DEFINITION of philanthropy. Look it up.

• LoL

fr US Mag blog today @ 12/12/2007 at 12:41 pm

Angelina would be with Billy bob, Colin farrell, and johny lee miller if she could to.

• hot

conspiracytheory = littlejen and other names love brad, but hates angie with passion, nothing angie does is good enough write similar easy all the time

• julia

LoL

Angelina could have had any of them But She chose Brad and Brad chose to be With Angie.. I don’t believe Either Brad or Angie would want an open relationship.. Both are incredibly monogamous..

• Mr and Mrs Smith

fr US Mag blog today @ 12/12/2007 at 12:41 pm
    _________________________________________

Oh boy, now this is becoming too ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

fr US Mag blog today @ 12/12/2007 at 12:41 pm
    _________________________________________

Oh boy, now this is becoming too ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• brad lover

LoL @ 12/12/2007 at 12:55 pm

fr US Mag blog today @ 12/12/2007 at 12:41 pm

****************************
    Fine, Brad will let her get what she wants very soon. She can be with whoever she wants. Brad will be with another gorgeous HW girl very soon.

• i have heard everything.

279: delusional liar.

• i have heard everything.

279 is a hater of angelina.

• LOL

279 you are a idiot.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

African Girl @ 12/12/2007 at 10:32 am

BP and AJ have said time and time again they don’t see their children differently but to the tabloid, this attitude is inconceivable. “How can you love your biological child the same way you do your adopted children?” You can almost hear them say and since they know how THEY would be in the same situation (that’s if they can even bring themselves to adopt) they decide to project it on AJ & BP. Seriously, this the only way it’s gonna make sense to them. It’s like they’re saying “You don’t want to see that your children are different, eh? Oh we will show it to you”. So they use the “adopted” qualifier for the other children and use “outcast because she’s blond and blue-eyed for Shi”

It’s sad really…but what is sadder still are people who believe a mother won’t love her own child…when she has given them no reason to think that. By all accounts, AJ is a wonderful mother so while these idiots expose their own prejudice, she will continue to be a good mother…This is something they can not change.

__________________________________________

AMEN!!!!! :) You know, Angie WAS supposed to love Shiloh more than the rest. BUT, as always, she didn’t follow the society protocol and instead loves ALL her children equally. For a prejudiced society, that was a big big mistake. Sad indeed.

• LoL

Brad lover, angie does what she wants. she doesn’t need for brad to LET her do anything. get your head out of Brad’s butt.

• yes you are

i’m sure brad is going to lay the x after angie.the x is ugly as sin warmed up.you are nuts.

• http://justjared Felinelilly

292- For the last time, stop calling yourself Brad(‘s) lover! Brad is NEVER coming back to your lying, fronting ass, Jennifer. Don’t be so desperate! You’re embarassing yourself.

• julia

LoL

YAWN…
    wow You don’t know much about Being in a loving respectful monogamous relationship do you.. You DO consider and respect your partner.. Which I’m sure THEY BOTH DO!

• WTF?

African Girl @ 12/12/2007 at 10:32 am The reason the tabloids are playing on this “Shiloh is an outcast” story is the same reason they always refer to Mad, Pax and Zee as “The adopted children” and that is THEIR OWN PREJUDICE (and their audience of course).

===================================================

The post of the thread so far. Well done. Those rags are racist, misogynistic and con artists.

As far as US Weekly naming J&P as couple of the year…who the F are US WEEKLY? Who does Janice Min thinks she is? Is she retarded? US Weekly has zero importance and are in negative numbers in terms of influence. Do you think that B&A want to be named the couple of the year in that rag? First of all it’s soooo cheesy, corny and childish like some stupid teen magazine. Second of all Brad & Angelina are headlines from 2-3 years ago, Janice Min is late. Do you think FANS of Brad & Angelina are interested in what US Weekly says? Who is that magazine marketing to? The people interested in B&A are more SOHPISTICATED than that. Here you have two artists (actors) who are humanitarians, one attached with a UN organization, has written for the Economist and a book on UNHCR missions and they are on a tabloid cover? Min is losing it as are all the other rags.

• yes you are

i meant crapped warmed up.