Jessica Alba Will Be a Fantastic Mom

Jessica Alba Will Be a Fantastic Mom

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren‘s child according to People Magazine.

The report was confirmed by rep Brad Cafarelli – “I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

AWWWW, that is adorable . . . i love jessica, she seems so down to earth . . . i am very excited for her!

aw!!^^ I hope it is a girl!!

******* trendwhore. DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL :P

******* trendwhore. DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL :P

Can ONE celeb PLEASE get married and THEN get pregnant? (I have a whole list of celebs I no longer have respect for b/c they have gone this new route….) Why is that tradition falling by the wayside? Having a child is a bigger commitment then getting married. It would make sense to ease into it by getting married first. I’m soooo sick of these idiots trying to be cool.

Congrats and hopefully she’ll give up acting beause of this!

this was totally unexpected but congratz to Jess!! she’s just gorgeous!

Somehow Jessica’s pregnancy caught me by surprise, as did Nicole richie’s. I just cannot imagine Jessica being a mother, she seems like one of those girls who fear pregnecy would ruin their body and wait as long as they can, like Halle Berry. Seems like I am wrong, and very surprised.
Well, goodluck to her. I am sure she will have a healthy and beautiful baby.

love jessica alba! one of the most sexy celeb

congrtats, but what s up with everyone?! 1 2 3, lets all get pregnant!

surprise, surprise!!!
poor jess. no one has noticed yet.. no one expected, or no one was interested to know?

DarthSpazzle @ 12/12/2007 at 8:40 am

Congratulations, Jess!

I have just thought ’bout when she will be pregnant.OMG!I hope they’ll get maried before their baby comes, but anyway congratulation, if it’s true.;D

does she have a new movie coming?
the last one failed..
this time the advertisinf compaign is much better)

d' jackie beat @ 12/12/2007 at 8:42 am

for the love of peter pan, i am happy for her, now, how come the stupid tabloids didn’t predict this one? Jessica must be laughing at the tabs so hard right now and me too, bwahhahahahahahaaaa.

WHOA. Didn’t see this coming… She so doesn’t seem the “motherly” type

Buttercup @ 12/12/2007 at 8:44 am

“Having a child is a bigger commitment then getting married.”

You want to know why celebs don’t get married before getting pregnant and you answered your own question. Having a child is indeed a bigger commitment THAN getting married.

“ease into it”… that’s not a good reason to get married in my opinion, but I guess I understand what you meant.

HA—SHUT IT. Thanx.

that is great news ! just hope it is true.

HA..where the **** do you live???
in the middle ages????

remember da truth @ 12/12/2007 at 9:07 am

Yes, having a baby together is a huge commitment. Getting married is an anachronism. It is merely a convention and not a commitment. Getting married has nothing to do with how strongly you feel about each other or your partnership. In fact, it is often just done to please others, and people stay married to please others.

Marriages end without divorces all the time, and the people are no longer committed, but somehow, people like HA are all hung up on the convention, not the real commitment behind it.

Buttercup,
I’m glad you knew what I meant b/c it would take more time then I have to explain fully. Let me put it this way….marriage creates a permanent (hopefully) commitment between two people. After they have made this commitment to each other, they take that love and create another commitment to creating a life together. It’s the natural order of things and a foundation for society in general. I find it disconcerting that celebs continue to glamourize building the house’s roof before building the house’s walls….so to speak.

remember da truth, jenny, etc,
getting married is a sign of RESPECT for your commitment. it’s not “uncool” or “old fashioned” or soemthing from the “middle ages”….are you people even kidding with those sorts of statements?

#14, I just think everyone is shocked. I think she’s just probably in early stages.

wow
suprise !!
i’m really dont expecting…

btw, goodluck Jess =)

WOW!!! I’m exited for her! I bet she’ll still look great with an extra 30 pounds.

I really truly wish her all the best. I like her. I don’t care for “Cash.” Does he even have a job??? What does he do for a living, besides be Jessica Alba’s man!
I can’t remember when I ever saw her smiling and happy looking when she wasn’t posing for the cameras. And it’s not just paparazzi that are the reason. Other celebs are “caught” looking happy. Not Jessica Alba. One thing is certain. That will be a beautiful baby.

Well, didn’t see this one coming but congrats to them. I’ve gotta say kudos to Jessica as well because having a baby in one’s 40s mid 40s and 50s is NOT cool. Tampering with fertility is alright when absolutely necessary but the way these hollywood women are intentionally waiting until way into their 40s, spending fortunes is not cute.

I agree with HA; it’s sad that traditions and the foundation of our society and culture are going by the wayside. Respect for commitment, for elders, for each other- it’s all gone.

But, that being said, I do think these two have a commitment to each other. They have been together exclusively for what, 3 years? In terms of the flakes in Hollywood and the hooking up generation, that’s a long time. I’m happy for them, but I do hope they also make a permanent commitment to each other first, before baby comes!

i’t a very surprise! Congratulations!

go sox,
THANK YOU!!!!!

Omg! really wasnt expecting that one.

go sox,
at least you understand what i’m saying….

Unbelievable! this is crazy, Jessica Alba’s is a crazy woman making a crazy mistake.

A new spin on celebrity gossip:

Hoot, hoot. @ 12/12/2007 at 10:09 am

#11 – I agree with you COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!

I think Jessica is making a mistake in having a baby with this guy. I was really hoping she would drop him and find someone better. Didn’t they just break up because of him cheating a few months ago? Not a good sign and he’s a loser living off her money. He’s another Kevin Federline.

purple gem @ 12/12/2007 at 10:11 am

Did not see that coming, but congrats to Jessica “Don’t call me Latina” Alba for the baby joy.

Jessica is a natural beauty. I am her big fan. I saw her profile on W e a l t h y R o m a n c e dotcom last week. Is she single now? Just curious.

Hopefully they’ll get married. Hopefully she’ll start eating. I’m amazed her body let her get pregnant.

To Ha! #43 she actually eats normal just has a fast metabolism like I do.

But I agree – I have a purity ring like some of the new upcoming Disney Channel stars like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) and I promise to stay pure until marriage. (I also have it mean no alcohol or drugs for life)

But I do believe getting married and having a stable life before having a child is necessary and I hope that my life turns out how I plan it.

I think Jessica is responsible enough to have her own child. Even if Cash leaves sometime or another she will be able to support it.

God Bless them.

Danielle,
You are on the right path. Just be strong and your life can be just as you plan it to be. I don’t know you but I am very proud of you and the example you are setting for others. Good luck!

Claire,

Thank you so much. And btw, I’m only 15 and lots of my friends think I’m so weird to have planned out my life but that just sucks for them, right?

And I’ve been working on acting so hopefully you’ll see me on TV soon!

Danielle I guess you thought Brit was a virgin too huh? These peole you mentioned will be flat on their backs in no time. Just because they do something like wearing a purity ring doesn’t mean they are abstaining. This is all for Disney.

Danielle,
Don’t pay attention to your friends. Sometimes people like to bring others down to their own level. It lets them do the bad things they want to do without having an example of what they should be doing to remind them that they aren’t right. Some people like to tear down those who are strong because they know that they themselves are weak. Did you learn your values from your parents? If so, they did a wonderful job. Do not ever compromise what you believe in for others…especially “friends” that you may not have for a long period of time in your life. Trust me, I had strong beliefs but no self-confidence. I allowed myself to leave the path I had planned out for myself. Thank god, I was able to get back onto it without any “permanent” damage being done. Now I have been married for two years to a wonderful man who shares my same beliefs in commitment and family. We are about to start trying for our first child and we couldn’t be happier. All the best things in life are worth working and waiting for. Just keep being strong and surround yourself with good people who inspire you to be a better person.

So if shes expecting in spring early summer , does that mean shes at least a couple of months preggers? I am absolotely shocked by this . ha

…and by the way, I am not a religious person by any means. However, I still know what is RIGHT and MORAL and think that is how we should all lead our lives. I am not concerned with being rewarded with anything after I die or being judged for the things I do. I just want to know that I did the right things and lived a good life….and that I teach my children to do the same.

!!congratulation Jess!!!

shiloh nouvel @ 12/12/2007 at 11:16 am

Marriage does not equal stability.I mean if a piece of paper will make you feel secure than right on!

Yippee, another celebrity baby! I think their child will be gorgeous.
I think it’s great news, Congratulations Jessica and Cash

no one asked you, jolie lover

San Juan's B**ch @ 12/12/2007 at 11:21 am

OMG!!! That’s a shock! Congratulations Jessica! Love her! She is such a doll!

Chuck,

I doubt it. They have a strong faith and their families aren’t chaotic and they’re all supportive.

Think what you want but I’m not going to waste a conversation on you.

Congrats! Good for her – the baby will be adorable.

I can’t believe it! Jessica is pregnant. Congrats to Jess and Cash. She will make a great mom!

Danielle – Good for you and the choices you’ve made in your life so far.

As far as her metabolism, that’s a load of crap. She’s talked quite a bit about how she used to be heavy and she is very concious of what she eats because of her history. Girl is too skinny. Believe what you want.

i agree with milli about alba
this must have been a total accident

this surprised even more than nicole richie

Wow, I’m like some of you. Shocked! Didn’t see Jessica Alba being one of those to get pregnant. But congrats. And to say the truth…her bf is not that cute. That guy she dated from Dark Angel was better looking.

its shocking and she is so young…i just cant believe tat mom in such age…she sud hav enjoyed life and concentrate on movies….its sad..

and just like that, so many guys hearts just broke.
GO WARRORS!

LOL she looks thrilled….too bad she got pregnant with this hanger on. She’s connected to him for life now. She could have done do much better.

WHAT HAPPEND TO THE FREAKING TABLOIDS WHO SWEAR THEY KNOW EVERYTHING? LOL!!!!! THEY KNOW NOTHING AND WILL NEVER KNOW ANYTHING. GET YOUR NEWS FROM LEGIT BLOGS AND BOYCOTT MISOGYNISTIC TABLOIDS.

She & Cash have cultural identity issues and will pass that on to their child. Too bad. Congrats anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY CHANCE IS NOW GONE! lol
congrats to them, i guess lol

Aww, Jessica will be a cute mom. :)

And Cash is set for life. lol

She seems to be really sweet…I wish them the best. It will be a verrrry cute baby!

Iam shocked Lil Miss perfect is having a kid out of wedlock..but congrats

Buckeyegurl @ 12/12/2007 at 1:47 pm

Wow. This news surprised me as well. I wish them the best. #60 I agree with you. The guy she dated from Dark Angel plays Agent Dinozzo on NCIS (I think his name is Michael Weatherly). He is hot!

joneblaze @ 12/12/2007 at 2:00 pm

Good congrats !!she needs to get some of her thickness back

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:20 pm

Wow, I am shocked at some of you and the puritanical ideas you’ve got. Marriage is, historically, about money, politics and familial power it didn’t become about “love” or “commitment” until a few hundred years ago and I’m sure how well you can see that works in our modern society.

I think it’s disgusting that some of you feel the need the shove your beliefs down others throats and judge them for not having the same beliefs as you. Get over yourselves.

Congrats to Jessica and Cash. I’m sure that baby will be loved!

SwedishGirl,
Just because you can’t find a man to love you and marry you doesn’t mean the rest of the women in the world should settle just to make you feel better. Get over YOURSELF (your lonely self).

So now the idea of getting married is puritanical? Even though, by your own statement, it’s been about love and commitment for the past few hundred years? I’m confused. I don’t see anyone shoving ideas down anyone’s throats here – just having a discussion.

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:29 pm

Josefina you really shouldn’t make hugely false assumptions about people, so maybe you should take your own advice and get over yourself. All I’m saying is this is 2007 and being married does not equal a happy family, just look at divorce rates in the US!

Ha!
Obviously,SwedishGirl is carrying some sort of chip on her shoulder. Sad for her, huh? LOL

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:31 pm

The idea of getting married over love or commitment is puritanical, yes. And it doesn’t work. Have none of you ever taken a freaking sociology class?

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:33 pm

Josefina, you really are pathetic if you think I have a chip on my shoulder as you know nothing about me. All I’m pointing out if that its sad that people like you are judging Alba because she isn’t married and is having a child.

SwedishGirl,
And yet, you feel free to judge those who hold on to more traditional beliefs…..interesting and HYPOCRITICAL!

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:37 pm

I never judged you. I just said it was SAD that you people were judging her. How is that judging?

I think marriage is great, but being unmarried makes you no less fit to be a great parent.

whats so appealing about her, to me she looks like 14 year old boy with long hair!

She is one actress I wont miss if she leaves Hollywood!

Here's The Deal @ 12/12/2007 at 3:00 pm

Woah, that came outta nowhere!

I really hope it’s true! They look so in love & Jessica Alba always rock. I think that she would be a great mother, she always wanted a child and hopefully she is pregnant! Yeah ;)

“Having a child is a bigger commitment then getting married.”
Yeah definitely,so why bother getting married??Huh?

gOssipBitch @ 12/12/2007 at 3:19 pm

OOOOh my GOD im sooo happy for its like you would never think she would have a child so soon ..

b*tch slap @ 12/12/2007 at 3:19 pm

Boring as always. And she hasn’t killed her acting career because she never had one to begin with. Bye, Bye.

the_original_nika @ 12/12/2007 at 3:43 pm

wow thats unexpected. Congrats.
some of ya are stupid, there I said it. What the ****.. do you people in the middle ages!? open your minds. god…

CELEBREXviagara @ 12/12/2007 at 4:09 pm

I wonder if the baby will get the HERP through birth!!

Considering she had to be on the pill, I’d say she carefully planned this!

I hope she is a better mom than she is an actress!

^ Ha, I couldn’t agree more. It’s so annoying.

shoes4life @ 12/12/2007 at 4:43 pm

As the old saying goes “Why buy the cow when the milk is free”.

ummmm… to number 8… jennifer lopez, christina aguillera, and even britney spears all got married before getting pregnant.

i won’t beleve it until i see a baby bump
(by the way did anyone here about what an ass cash was being to some teen on monday)

go enjoy your pregnancy and get the F– out of hollywood. i’m so happy the world will be spared of her horrible acting for a while.

justt when she is the hottest aritst of the year she decides to ruin her body with a child-.- tooo baaad!

To Post #8 – it is not law to get married and then have a child and if you dont beleieve in God why on earth should you get married first? Fair enough, everyone has their beliefs but shoving them on everyone else and saying they are wrong is not right. What makes you so right?
This doesnt make anyone an idiot as you claim? Isnt it amazing how people rave about marriage and God and all that stuff then judge everyone else who doesnt share the same opinion. If God doesnt judge, who do you think you are then?

that b*otch! @ 12/12/2007 at 7:19 pm

okay, so reportedly chicka and cashless broke up earlier this year because she wanted to marry and he didn’t. now, low and behold, she’s knocked up. can we say entrapment.

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS ON THE PLANET SO FLAWLESS, SO NATURAL, THE REST OF THEM ARE ALL FAKES.

this surprised me as much as richie

marisleysis @ 12/12/2007 at 10:08 pm

wow. I can’t believe she was that desperate to have him that she had to trap him by getting pregnant. Poor guy. He should have stayed away after they broke up. Now he’s stuck with her for good. Stupid girls like her and Britney think that a guy will stay with them if they get pregnant. Soooo not true. She’ll find out the hard way.

I agree. This new trend baby before marriage is ridiculous. So marriage is more risky and important than having a child?? ******* stupid Americans, you people are the stupidest beings on this planet.

Wow! thats surprising! she once said that shes not about to get pregnant anytime soon… oh well, congrats Jess! One thing for sure though, that’ll be one gorgeous baby for sure! Hope its female!

no way girl @ 12/13/2007 at 12:11 am

i knew she was pregnant because of the pcture she was wearing big clothes and she lokked big

If its a girl it will be another little ***** like her.

If its a girl it will be another little ********* like her.

WEDDING PEACH @ 12/13/2007 at 3:18 am

(#102) Hey Iknow, you know nothing. Don’t plug us all in the same pigeon hole. America is not the most powerful nation on this earth by accident. Why don’t you stay in your own country’s websites. What we do in our country is our business.

We don’t all think alike, we don’t believe alike, and we don’t have the same values. Maybe all the people in your country have the same thought process. And you all behave in the same way. There are over 300 million of us in the US, and those are just the ones that get legally counted.

You are a coward cause you don’t even identify where you come from. You probably come from a boring, insignificant place, and people don’t care about your existence.

Jessica Alba is one of several million people in America. What she does is her business. And most people in America do not conduct their lives the way she does.

…ummm, ms. fruit, the “www” is for “world wide web”, comprende? “stay on your own country’s website”, please… watch people add “ignoramus” now to all those other rants about americans, freakin’ high-highfalutin’ georgia peach