Jessica Alba Will Be a Fantastic Mom

Jessica Alba Will Be a Fantastic Mom

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren‘s child according to People Magazine.

The report was confirmed by rep Brad Cafarelli – “I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:29 pm

Josefina you really shouldn’t make hugely false assumptions about people, so maybe you should take your own advice and get over yourself. All I’m saying is this is 2007 and being married does not equal a happy family, just look at divorce rates in the US!

Ha!
Obviously,SwedishGirl is carrying some sort of chip on her shoulder. Sad for her, huh? LOL

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:31 pm

The idea of getting married over love or commitment is puritanical, yes. And it doesn’t work. Have none of you ever taken a freaking sociology class?

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:33 pm

Josefina, you really are pathetic if you think I have a chip on my shoulder as you know nothing about me. All I’m pointing out if that its sad that people like you are judging Alba because she isn’t married and is having a child.

SwedishGirl,
And yet, you feel free to judge those who hold on to more traditional beliefs…..interesting and HYPOCRITICAL!

SwedishGirl @ 12/12/2007 at 2:37 pm

I never judged you. I just said it was SAD that you people were judging her. How is that judging?

I think marriage is great, but being unmarried makes you no less fit to be a great parent.

whats so appealing about her, to me she looks like 14 year old boy with long hair!

She is one actress I wont miss if she leaves Hollywood!

Here's The Deal @ 12/12/2007 at 3:00 pm

Woah, that came outta nowhere!

I really hope it’s true! They look so in love & Jessica Alba always rock. I think that she would be a great mother, she always wanted a child and hopefully she is pregnant! Yeah ;)

“Having a child is a bigger commitment then getting married.”
Yeah definitely,so why bother getting married??Huh?

gOssipBitch @ 12/12/2007 at 3:19 pm

OOOOh my GOD im sooo happy for its like you would never think she would have a child so soon ..

b*tch slap @ 12/12/2007 at 3:19 pm

Boring as always. And she hasn’t killed her acting career because she never had one to begin with. Bye, Bye.

the_original_nika @ 12/12/2007 at 3:43 pm

wow thats unexpected. Congrats.
some of ya are stupid, there I said it. What the ****.. do you people in the middle ages!? open your minds. god…

CELEBREXviagara @ 12/12/2007 at 4:09 pm

I wonder if the baby will get the HERP through birth!!

Considering she had to be on the pill, I’d say she carefully planned this!

I hope she is a better mom than she is an actress!

^ Ha, I couldn’t agree more. It’s so annoying.

shoes4life @ 12/12/2007 at 4:43 pm

As the old saying goes “Why buy the cow when the milk is free”.

ummmm… to number 8… jennifer lopez, christina aguillera, and even britney spears all got married before getting pregnant.

i won’t beleve it until i see a baby bump
(by the way did anyone here about what an ass cash was being to some teen on monday)

go enjoy your pregnancy and get the F– out of hollywood. i’m so happy the world will be spared of her horrible acting for a while.

justt when she is the hottest aritst of the year she decides to ruin her body with a child-.- tooo baaad!

To Post #8 – it is not law to get married and then have a child and if you dont beleieve in God why on earth should you get married first? Fair enough, everyone has their beliefs but shoving them on everyone else and saying they are wrong is not right. What makes you so right?
This doesnt make anyone an idiot as you claim? Isnt it amazing how people rave about marriage and God and all that stuff then judge everyone else who doesnt share the same opinion. If God doesnt judge, who do you think you are then?

that b*otch! @ 12/12/2007 at 7:19 pm

okay, so reportedly chicka and cashless broke up earlier this year because she wanted to marry and he didn’t. now, low and behold, she’s knocked up. can we say entrapment.

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS ON THE PLANET SO FLAWLESS, SO NATURAL, THE REST OF THEM ARE ALL FAKES.

this surprised me as much as richie

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All