Free Shia Labeouf

Free Shia Labeouf

Transformers star Shia Labeouf was cleared of all misdemeanor charges on Wednesday in Chicago courts according to TMZ.com.

Shia, 21, was previously arrested outside a Walgreens after appearing drunk and refusing to leave the store.

Attorneys for Shia say that the actor is “happy to put this behind him and get back to work”.

Jesse Grant/Getty

i’d hit tha anytime

Its good to hear that he can put this behind him. Hopefully it was just a goof-up and not the start of a pattern behavior. He’s got too much potential to go down that road.

Having said I think he’ll keep his head on straight.

why do so many celebrities get in trouble with the law?

woohoo!!

I’m happy for him…sexy ******!!

yee-haw! :)

He was cleared because prosecutors received a letter from Walgreens and the security company that they no longer wanted to pursue the case. Maybe that means there was none there to begin with?

Keep it in line, Shia. =)

Good news! I agree there wasn´t a “real” case to pursue after all. This will be more like an anecdote in his promising career.

Hudgensgirl80 @ 12/12/2007 at 2:04 pm

New new video christmas for vanessa hudgens click here: http://lb6823.skyrock.com

It was hardly the crime of the century.

Happy to hear!! Shia does have alot of potential troy, I agree :)

the_original_nika @ 12/12/2007 at 3:05 pm

Somehow I knew this he´d be cleared of all charges.
those eyebrows in that picture yikes, got love his smile though.

b*tch slap @ 12/12/2007 at 3:06 pm

He looked sexy in his mugshot! I know, I’m weird.

I LOVE HIM !!!!

it was a lame ass ‘crime’ anyways!

Cougar4Shia @ 12/12/2007 at 3:57 pm

I would imagine Shia’s lawyer said show us the tape.. and Walgreens began backpeddling.. esp combined with the arresting officers report stating “no suspicoin of influence by alcohol or drugs”

turned into rentacop’s word vs Shia’s (and the evidence)

They should have dropped the charges way before this.. better late then never.

Good for you Shia! Screw Walgreens.. always go to CVS or Rite Aid!

I was there at his hearing..he looked great.
He didn’t talk to anyone and slipped out the backdoor when it was over.

AAAHHHH CONGRAT’S SHIA…….LOVE YOU KEEP IT UP…WANT MORE SHIA!!!!!!!!!

OK BUT WHERE IS ZAC EFRON…

HE USED TO BE IN THESE BLOG EVERY DAY BUT NOW…
HE JUST DISAPEARED!!

WHERE IS ZAC?!?

SHIA IS HOT N EVERYTHING,
BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE PLUCKIN HIS EYEBROWS!!!
THEY’RE GROSS!!!
HE STILL HOT

Buckeyegurl @ 12/12/2007 at 7:47 pm

Shia is cute and talented. I hope a DUI isn’t in his future next.

**** ZAC FAGRON

im glad he is off the hook!! HE IS SOOO F***ing HOT!!!!!!

gorgeous i am in LOVE with him. he needs to replace zac efron. he should get most of the hype. =D

yay for shia im so happy for him its great he can put that behind him

EW! WTH is going on with his eyebrows, he needs to pluck them

He has some kind of mojo, when it comes to charges dropped. The first time he was arrested, charges were dropped. That time he pulled a knife, on someone ! I know it’s ghetto but, I love a thug in a suit ! He so gangster. You would never know, he is such a bad boy ! Unusual Suspect, yummy !!!

He pulled a knife on his neighbor because the guy shoved or hit his mother, not quite sure about the physical contact but there was contact.

Shia’s mother is like 4′ 11′ and the guy out weighed Shia by about 80 pounds.

Call me crazy but it a man shoved or hit my mother I would lose my mind. I would be all over that mofo and I ‘m a chick. I might not pull a knife but in the heat of the moment you never know what you might do if someone hurt a loved one.

i doubt it’s a nicole richie cry for help. i somehow doubt he weighs six stone. LOL.

So, was he the one who gave Haley Joel Osment the weed? Or was Haley just holding it for him?

shiaisanangel @ 06/04/2008 at 1:39 pm

SHIA IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED HIM SINCE EVEN STEVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD DIE TO BE WITH HIM OR AT LEAST IN A MOVIE WITH HIM, FOR NOW HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3 I LOVE YOU SHIA!!!!!!!!! IM YOUR #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pft. Walgreens just wanted some ******* publicity.
and that charge for unlawful smoking is just kind of funny.
****, you can get charged for pretty much everything now, man. He’s just unlucky enough to get caught. lol

Love him.

tro beau !!!!!!!!
il est parfait !!!

voila pr ceu ki st daccor ak moi :

bibi4life @ 02/23/2009 at 9:17 pm

i think im in love with him!!!! his so funny and hootttt