Hayden Panettiere is My Older Sister

Hayden Panettiere is My Older Sister

Who’s YOUR older sister? She’s certainly not Heroes hottie Hayden Panettiere.

Hayden, 18, picks up her brother Jansen, 13, on Wednesday from school in Los Angeles, Calif. Jansen appears quite pleased to have Hayden as his older sister.

HOW DO THE Panettiere siblings each other?

hayden panettiere brother 01
hayden panettiere brother 02
hayden panettiere brother 03
hayden panettiere brother 04
hayden panettiere brother 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

er yeh they look nothing a like!!!

i still don’t know what’s the deal with this girl… she’s so ordinary

Poor boy…that is one fugtastic uniform. I would drop out of school if I had to wear that mess.

Wow her brother doesn’t look like her

Hudgensgirl530 @ 12/13/2007 at 3:04 pm

New new pictures for zac efron and vanessa hudgens click here: http://lb6823.skyrock.com

He looks Arabic. I don’t think she’s that great, either.

does he like shave his legs?

What a fug uniform. I mean, I know it’s quite rare for you American’s to have schools that have compulsory uniform-wearing, but dear lord you make our school uniform’s in the UK look amazingly beautiful.
As someone said, I’d drop out! LOL.

JodieFosterFan @ 12/13/2007 at 3:20 pm

Is that Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?

helena i totally disagree with you, my uniform in the u.k was a million times uglier that this uniform!!

Rihanna58 @ 12/13/2007 at 3:24 pm

RIHANNA RIHANNA pictures sexy hot hot click here: http://fenty6823.skyrock.com

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/13/2007 at 3:38 pm

Ugh, is her little brother a little girl? lol Jane’sen reminds me of Pat.

Well, I did exaggerate a bit. :) But still…my uniform wasn’t that bad. What is yours like?!

Jesus, it’s a pair of khaki shorts and a golf shirt. What’s so horrible about that? I think they simply don’t fit him properly.

d holiday @ 12/13/2007 at 3:47 pm

that uniform? ugh. who did his hair? i dont like the swoop over one eye. ugh. anyways….TEAM PANETTIERE ALL DAY SON!

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/13/2007 at 3:48 pm

Great genes in this family. Handsome young man.

lv her! shes great in heroes n i wud be mega proud if my sis was hayden. mega guuud

moviemadness @ 12/13/2007 at 3:51 pm

actually they look JUST alike except that he is darker…could be a tan

They have similar facial features – it’s just because he’s dark and she’s fair that you wouldn’t guess that they were related

Such a cute little kid. He looks just like his sister, look at the nose and the eyes, just a much younger version. I like that he is dressed really smart too.

pinkelstein @ 12/13/2007 at 4:16 pm

No 21-Barbie..you keep up your kind attitude, your generous, complimentary, positive comments, and you will always have friends.
You’re a nice person.
What a breath of fresh air you are on these comment lines.

hahaha, he’s so cute. i love hayden

The boy is loving the cameras.

The girl is putting on weight around her face. It is getting rounder and rounder making her look very common. Boy is o.k. for his age.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All