Kate Walsh - Tis the Season to Be In Rome

Kate Walsh - Tis the Season to Be In Rome

Private Practice star (ex-Grey’s Anatomy) Kate Walsh bundles up for a chilly night of shopping on Wednesday in Rome, Italy.

Despite being recently married, Kate was seen walking arm in arm with another gent down the Spanish stairs.

Later in the day Kate, 40, tossed a coin into the Trevi Fountain which ensures a return to Rome according to legend!

There must be something about Rome these days because George Clooney’s girlfriend Sarah Larson was seen on Tuesday tossing her own coin in Rome!

25+ pictures of Kate Walsh roaming around Rome…

kate walsh rome 01
kate walsh rome 26
kate walsh rome 27

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

does anyone know what other countries she will go to?

Love you JJ!

And Love Kate.

Oh, she’s at the Trevi Fountain, were they shot the most famous scene of La Dolce Vita. Too bad it was winter, and they couldn’t have a repeat of it with Kate.

Throwing a coin into the fountain means you will return to Rome, it’s not for good luck.

She looks like she’s having a lot of fun.

BrainySmurf @ 12/13/2007 at 10:31 am

She looks really pretty. I think that guy works with her publicist. Jared, I think you are trying to start something with the comment about the Spanish Steps.Those steps are a bit scary-she’s afraid of falling. On another note, does Kate drink anything other than water? Seriously, she always seems to have a bottle of water with her.

zanessa601 @ 12/13/2007 at 10:32 am

NEW NEW pictures vanessa hudgens and zac efron click here: http://lb6823.skyrock.com

At the TWoP boards, a fan that got a picture taken with Kate at a press dinner in Munich, is saying it’s her makeup artist.

Thanks JJ!

Awww..Kate looks so pretty and happy. So glad she is getting to enjoy Rome, while doing PrP promotion.

I find it funny that on the 2nd picture they are photographed by photogs while having their pictures taken by a friend.

Also Thanks JJ for the KW candids!

Keep the coming pls!

Jared, Kate is in Rome for business, she is promoting Private Practice all over Europe. She was in Germany.

On December 17th in Spain (Madrid) Kate will be at the Premiere Party for Private Practice, in which she is the special guest. Some lucky fan gets to meet her afterwards.

LanieCroft @ 12/13/2007 at 11:27 am

Kate looks very good. I love this huge neck on her sweater. Looks really great.
I hope we will see some new Private Practice episodes soon.
Thanks for the pix, Jared. Kate rocks.

Brad Addict @ 12/13/2007 at 11:50 am

I love her she looks so happy, but I miss Addison in Grey’s Anatomy

Ugh! She’s in my city. VOMIT!

anti kate walsh @ 12/13/2007 at 12:05 pm

I’m so sorry for you, maria. This W.H.O.R.E. infected your city too.

BrainySmurf @ 12/13/2007 at 12:06 pm

#15: Hello Calliope

#15 & #16 Hello Calliope.

BrainySmurf #16 is also Calliope, they use the same words. She has a very short vocab. She is not smart enough to change her vocab to make it look like a different person. LOL.

I’m delighted to have the pictures, but I’m glad she’s not paying any attention to the photographer, who apparently didn’t get in her face. I’m glad she’s able to go about her business without any regard for the camera. And Rome is so touristy that I’m sure most people around took no notice of the fact that someone kept taking pictures of her! I, however, would be peering past all those clothes and wondering if there was anyone famous underneath!

I bet the comments at #15 & 16 are the same person LOL. Someone needs to get a life !!

Nice pics. Thanks Jared. Kate is certainly doing a lot of promotion for Private Practice – but then it has already been picked up across Europe – & she is the leading lady :)

I’m sure that guy is her make-up artist. I remember reading an interview where Kate mentioned him showing her how to do the ‘sprinkler’ during the opening scene to PP LOL.

Thanks for the pics!!! She looks great, and happy!
More please, JJ

I would kill to have her in my city but that’s like asking for the sky to fall, but it’s nice to see pics of her :)
She rocks :)

Awwww, Fontana di Trevi.

Great pics. Thanks Jared. Where is Kate off to after Italy. She’s done Germany, Italy – next stop Spain ?

And she has to be back by 20th to announce the SAG nominations & then attend Katherine Heigl’s wedding. Busy girl !

Martina1386 @ 12/13/2007 at 2:00 pm