Avril Lavigne @ Z100's Jingle Ball

Avril Lavigne @ Z100's Jingle Ball

Avril Lavigne performs onstage during Z100′s Jingle Ball 2007 on Friday at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

10+ pictures of Avril Lavigne @ Z100 Jingle Ball…

avril lavigne jingle ball 01
avril lavigne jingle ball 02
avril lavigne jingle ball 03
avril lavigne jingle ball 04
avril lavigne jingle ball 05
avril lavigne jingle ball 06
avril lavigne jingle ball 07
avril lavigne jingle ball 08
avril lavigne jingle ball 09
avril lavigne jingle ball 10

ABC

I told myself i was never to leave one of those nasty comments, but i really don’t like her. She is untalented at best, and just ugly-looking..

Milena_From_Italy @ 12/15/2007 at 12:55 pm

I love you Avril!!!!! :*

yeah third!

i rele hate her songs… :|

i love u avril and u sing soo good! all of ur songs i can realte too and they make me soo happpy! love yah!!

zanessa fan @ 12/15/2007 at 2:01 pm

zanessa need s to be posted it was vanessa bday yesterday

Jesus chirst zanessa fan, SHUT UP! Why are you so hung up on these two, the one obviously a ****** role-model, that flashes every now and then, and her boyfriend, that looks strangely like a girl? Get well, you are CLEARLY ill

LOVE HER :D

Gi Kodály @ 12/15/2007 at 2:42 pm

GOOO AV!!!
ILY!

anonymous @ 12/15/2007 at 2:43 pm

i love avril, im seeing her in concert in 2008! :)

OH MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF “ZANESSA” . vanessa cant even sing her voice sounds like a computer AND SHE HAD NAKED PICS OF HERSELF FOR GODS SAKES!!!! is that REALLY a good role model??

puh-lease.

anonymous @ 12/15/2007 at 2:44 pm

i love avril, im seeing her in concert in 2008! :)

OH MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF “ZANESSA” . vanessa cant even sing her voice sounds like a computer AND SHE HAD N*DE PICS OF HERSELF FOR GODS SAKES!!!! is that REALLY a good role model??

puh-lease.

Lovee Avril~!

the_original_nika @ 12/15/2007 at 3:31 pm

They should have booed at her, she doesn´t appreciate her fans.

poser, sellout and hypocrite. so fake…..

Three words: Crest Whitening Strips

And if she’d just stop pretending she’s punk I might not have a problem with her

princesspunk @ 12/15/2007 at 4:28 pm

I LIKE MUCH

I am not an Avril fan but in no way is she ugly or untalented. Obviously her success speaks for itself. And for you people who are ‘upset’ that she pretended to be punk or whatever, she started out when she was only 17. She probably didn’t even know who the hell she was. Give it up. We all change and grow.

I’m pretty sure she’s still currently pretending to be punk at 23 as you can see via the pics. I never said all her music was terrible, maybe not especially innovative, but my problem lies with her fake persona. Yet again, it’s more about the image and not the music like so many of today’s favorites

her hair looks nice in the pictures

i love the pics but some are qutie blurry!! but at least you got some!! i love you AVRIL!!! she is a great singer!!

jingle ball sucks this year @ 12/15/2007 at 8:37 pm

A bunch of oldies… blah…

Ok,
Avril the best
but…
ZANESSA TOO

*.* thanks jared

love avril so much!!!
the best!!!

more pics please

I’m a Canadian and have known about her for a while. I’m certainly not some hardcore fan (I like some of her songs and think she has good stage presence)but all these comments about her being fake say more about the age of the commentators than it does about her. I’ve known punk since the 70′s and essentially its mostly about throwing a tantrum. Very mature. And by the way the clothes she wears like the photos above don’t look very ‘punk’ to me. I think some of you people don’t really know what punk is.

Maybe its because I’m older but to me youth is all about trying on roles and personas. More the chance to find one’s true identity. I certainly hope you all give your friends more room to find themselves. By the way she is cute and she does have talent. Believe it.

she’s awesome, she’s one of the best artist i’ve heard and she can be evrything u want but fake she’s just being her and that’s why we love her, she’s very talented Avril RuLes!!!

avril is so ****.
i wish she never makes another song as she sucks and she is the worst female singer ever.
she is crap.
*****
fock u avril you stink

nathalia brazilian @ 01/01/2008 at 11:12 am

These photos so beautiful, but I know,
Please, more new photos *-*
:D

oooh my god, she’s the best, I love her, she’s the best singer ever *-*

AVRIL I LOVE YOU ♥

i love you avril ♥

Avril has talent. She can sing live and is a very good songwriter.